|“You Got Served”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||June 15, 2019|
|Written by||Ian Busch|
|Directed by||Sebastian Montes|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Max Collins|
"You Got Served" is the thirty-third episode (Episode 19A) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It first aired on June 15th, 2019.
While helping Señor Hueso at Run of the Mill Pizza, Leo and Mikey get sidetracked by brotherly competition.
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Makers of Brutality (debut)
- Masters of Barbarianism (debut)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Señor Hueso (Eric Bauza)
- Tentacle-Eyeball Yōkai (debut)
- Unicorns (debut)
The episode begins at Run of the Mill Pizza. Senor Hueso is serving a meal to a tentacle-eyeball yokai. Then the fly officiant was knocked to the wall.
To Hueso's horror, it's M.o.B (Makers of Brutality). Boss Beverly it's her meeting. Hueso decides to call the turtles for help. Leonardo and Michelangelo come to Run of the Mill Pizza, Hueso explains that Makers of Brutality and Masters of Barbarism have a meeting, he needs them to run the business.
Leo and Mikey have a brother competition. Mikey gives Makers of Brutality pizza, Boss Beverly is pleased that she gave him the unicorns. Leo gives Masters of Barbarism burnt toast, they are not interested. Annoyed by Leo's stupidity, Hueso facepalms and tells:"Estupido"(in Spanish for "Stupid"). Leo gives them a bread and sauces. They are pleased. Bruce gives him unicors.
Angry, Mikey and Leo have a competition. When they have served trash to them, they are not happy by this. Hueso tries to give them a cake, but he trips, now both of mobs are angry, decide to kill Hueso or give someone unicorns, Leo and Mikey save Hueso and they both fight the mobsters and kick them out with unicorns.
Hueso, pleased that they have kicked them out from his restaurant. Unicorns eat the furniture, both of the turtles leave. The episode ends with unicorns eat Hueso's hat, much to his annoyance.
- Mikey naming all his unicorns George, except for one he names Mikey Jr., is a possible reference to Finding Nemo.
- Marlin had over one hundred offspring, half of which he wanted to name Marlin Jr., with the remaining half being Coral Jr., after his wife. Coral, however, said she wanted at least one of their children to be named Nemo.
- The initials of both of the gangs appearing in this episode are "M.o.B.", and both their leaders refer to themselves as "M.o.B. bosses".
- At least two shots show Bruce's lower jaw mistakenly colored maroon instead of orange.