Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1994 Season|
List of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Vernon Fenwick (Peter Renaday)
- Shredder (Bill Martin)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- General Traag (Peter Renaday)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Rat King (Townsend Coleman)
- Policeman (Pat Fraley)
- Turtle Van
- April's Sports Car
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 8
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- Final appearance of the Rat King in the series. He is also finally brought to justice, when he managed to avoid capture by the Turtles in the previous episodes.
- The Turtles say they had Shredder's retromutagen ray but in "Revenge of the Fly" Leonardo destroyed it.
- In previous episodes the Rat King controlled his rats with a flute; in this episode he doesn't use a flute at all.
- Rat King's eyes glow a bright baleful red when he greets Shredder. He never had this ability before, and it isn't clear how he came by it.
- The buttons on Bebop and Rocksteady's catapult are red, but in a closeup shot they are gray, right before the turtles flee in the Turtle Van.
- When the Rat King attacks the turtles' lair, the blaster he uses doesn't make any noise the first two times he fires it after the commercial break.
- Right before the Rat King attacks the turtles with Krang's Shockwave weapon, there is a massive explosion as the turtles exit the Turtle Van. A layering issue causes one of Donatello's legs to vanish behind the Turtle Van as he shields himself from the explosion.
- The footage that April broadcasts of the turtles hogtying the Rat King is filmed from in front of the turtles, despite the fact that April was behind them when she filmed it.