|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
|“Virtual Reality Check”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) episode|
|Original airdate||November 22, 2008|
|Written by||Mike Ryan|
|Supervising Producer||Matthew Drdek|
|Senior Supervising Producer||Lloyd Goldfine|
|Frederick U. Fierst|
|Supervising Director||Roy Burdine|
|Story Editor:||Lloyd Goldfine|
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- April O'Neil (Veronica Taylor)
- Casey Jones (Marc Thompson)
- Cyber Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Khan (Sean Schemmel)
The Turtles manage to locate some more of Master Splinter's data bits. April suddenly appears on Donatello's viewscreen, warning them that the equipment allowing them to be in cyber-space is overheating. Behind her we see plumes of smoke billowing in the room. She urges them to return, and opens a cyber-portal. They managed to get out just as the portal explodes. Don stays behind to repair the portal, while the others and Casey go out. During this, when Mikey tries to jump to another building, it suddenly moves to then make Raphael rescue him from falling by a fire hose. Suddenly, while scaring off a group of Purple Dragons, their foes disappear and Casey is killed.
April picks them up but drives right into a wall, which she can't see (and briefly talks with Casey's voice). After the truck crashes, they try to rescue April, she is caught in an explosion. Suddenly, Leo starts to note the inconsistencies in the recent events and realize that they are still in cyber-space. They then managed to manifest their Cybernaut armor. They come to the unfortunate dimension - the Shredder is tricking them into creating a cyber-portal.
Just then, the Shredder appears and they fight. But as they continued fighting, they realize that they need to warn Don and race off. However, the Shredder alters the layout of the false New York. Ignoring the effects and remembering that logic is not linear here, they break the illusion, just before Don is finished. They then go back to their dimension. But unknown to them, a cyber cockroach snagged a piece of cyber energy, enabling the Shredder to complete a portal.
- Leonardo: Donnie, did you finish work on the equipment?
- Donatello: Uhh...
- Leonardo: Donatello, we're still in cyberspace. Do you understand?
- Donatello: What? What's going on? What are you saying?
- Raphael: The Shredder was using you!
- Leonardo: To get the blueprints for the Cybernaut portal. Did you finish it?
- Donatello: Nearly. But no.
- Michelangelo: You're alive!
- The fake Casey and April called Mikey and Don "Mickey and Donald" could be a reference to the two famous Disney characters Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.