In the hustling, bustling city of New York, nothing beats a nice piping hot bowl of turtle soup (well, at least in a certain part of the multiverse, anyway). The Shredder, in particular, keeps declaring, "Tonight, I dine on turtle soup!" on multiple occasions when confronting the Turtles, so much so, that it has become one of his catchphrases.
Needless to say, this is probably one thing that the Turtles would prefer not to have on their pizza.
- Turtle soup was the cause of Tiffany breaking up with Burne Thompson, who had ordered it for lunch.
- Shredder first stated that he would dine on turtle soup during one encounter with the Turtles.
- Baxter Stockman smacked his lips at the thought of Cement Man turning the Turtles into soup.
- Shredder declares he will dine on turtle soup after Baxter's first defeat.
- Super Shredder retains his appetite for turtle soup, calling it his favorite.
- Usagi Yojimbo once encountered a restaurant staff dressed as rabbits. When Michelangelo intervened, the head of the restaurant mistook the turtle for an employee of his Turtle Soup restaurant.
- Karai orders turtle soup from Mr. Murakami and nearly tricks April into trying it.