|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||November 30, 2019|
|Written by||Jesse Gordon|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||JJ Conway|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Jules Bridgers|
"Todd Scouts" is the second episode of the second season (Episode 2A) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the forty-eighth episode of the series overall. It first aired on November 30th, 2019.
The TMNT need to learn how to listen and get in touch with nature in order to save Todd after he’s captured by a group of hunters.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Todd Capybara (Thurop Van Orman)
- Tooth Fairies (debut)
Episode starts with the turtles training, how to get their selves out of the giant finger trap. Donnie manages to free his arm, then he takes the phone off, all of the turtles play with them, much to Splinter's annoyance. He decides to take them to the woods.
In the woods, Splinter is annoyed with the turtles constantly with their phones, take their phones and weapons away, while yelling that they will return as a better ninjas or not all. He leaves in the turtle tank.
- Lesson 1: Food. Raph picks up the rock, Donnie picks up a stick and Leo picks up Donnie, tries to eat him, but Todd says they are wrong. Mikey was about to eat the berries, only for Todd to furiously him, before patting him in the head.
- Lesson 2: Shelter. Todd throws his head to the rives catches a fish as angelic music plays at the background.
- Lesson 3: Fire. Todd makes fire.
- Lesson 4: WHERE AM I?!. That's what you must yell, when you ask where are you?
Todd starts imitating every animal, he know as Donnie arrives, wearing tree and survival outfit. He welcomes them to "Donnie Town", his treehouse, everything they wish for. Donnie says that Todd doesn't know that they have ditched him.
Unfortunately to the turtles, Todd, who's holding a tray of lemonade, overheared their conversation, and is shocked and heartbroken by this. Completely crushed, Todd runs away, crying. Turtles realize they went too far, they decide to apologize with him, but to their shock, Todd was kidnapped by the hunters. Turtles decide to become Todd Scouts to save Todd.
In the lair, the man named Dr. Alex Noe ready to get the tooth off Todd, believing him as a Sasquatch, due to his mutation, until they hear someone's outside, they decide to check it out. After they leave, turtles arrived and see Todd is still upset, but Leo tearfully apologizes as Todd happily hugs him and accepts his apology. They were about to escape, but as soon they leave, Tooth Fairies arrive, Donnie is shocked, because he thinks they are the dentists.
Todd has an idea, he uses his lemonade to yell out: "Lemon Rush!" to summon all animals to defeat Tooth Fairies and Alex Noe (who's been scarred by a squirrel). The turtles are left impressed by Todd's actions and decide to spend more time in the woods to learn more about survival instead of returning to the city.
Back at his home, Alex Noe, who recovered from the attack, eyes a picture he took of Raph and admires his fang, claiming he must have it as the episode ends.
Todd: Lemon Rush!
Alex Noe: I must have it!
- Todd's "Lemon Rush" ability is an obvious reference to the Super Saiyan state from the Dragon Ball franchise.
- The live stock footage photo of Andy Suriano is shown in this episode, who is one of the executive producers for the series.
- The Tooth Fairies may be a nod to H.A.T.E, which itself was adapted from C.R.A.P., in the Mirage TMNT issue "Survivalists". In both this and the 2003 series, these fanatics were one of the first threats to face the boys while training in the woods following a pyrrhic encounter with the Shredder.