FANDOM


  • Scale has always been a problem with the Playmates Ninja Turtles action figures, Leatherhead, Dogpound, Snakeweed, Spider Bytez, great big characters that would turn out to be great figures if they didn't look so short next to the turtles. And as we know, Playmates has an 11 inch figure line, which includes different versions of the turtles and a Shredder, but no other characters. I think it would be genius if the good folks at Playmates expanded this line-up gving us two of the tallest characters in the nick series, Traag and Kraang Prime, in 11 inch form.

    11inch
    See that giant Donatello standing next to basic Mikey? Seriously, wouldn't it be great if we had a Kraang Prime/Traag figure this big?

    I've sent a message to Playmates facebook page about this, and I think if everyone did this they would at least consider expanding the 11 inch line.

    C'MON DUDES! do it for the good of our collections, do it before they give more tiny basic figures.

      Loading editor
    • I think if anything they'll do a big kraang prime. Like the vintage line's krang android.

      We are definitely getting a Technodrome. I won't be getting it. I don't have that much money. It would still be cool!

      And if they do traag make him light up!

        Loading editor
    • Traag should light up and have detachable body pieces

        Loading editor
    • Yeah! 

      Kraang prime needs to be like a latex puppet that can fit in the android!

      Or they'll just cheap out and give us normal sized figures....

        Loading editor
    • now we need a granitor figure too, and as him and traag would have the same mold playmates wouldn't spend so much money with the production of two diferent figures...

      or, they could just release the 11inch traag, I would buy two of him and let one accidentally fall inside a bucket of bleach XD

        Loading editor
    • lol one guy made a custom traag[1]

        Loading editor
    • I've seen it, but it's too small and too metalic XD

        Loading editor
    • They are never gonna make an accurate traag. Maybe a 12 inch one

      Also speaking of traag...I found a new Easter Egg wile watching the original Jason and the Argonauts

      Traag is an obvious reference to the evil statue monster.
      Jason-and-the-argonauts-1963-movie-review-talos-bronze-statue-ray-harryhausen-stop-motion-animation

      Better add to the Easter Egg page

        Loading editor
    • That's Talos as a giant, bronze man forged by Hephaistos. He protected his lover Europa from pirates and invaders.

      I dunno man, they look alike because of they're both big brown guys with funny hats, it's possible they based Traag's look on greek warriors but not specifically on Talos.

      Nice catch though.

        Loading editor
    • They are doing the same pose! [1]
      S01E17 Traag
        Loading editor
    • ok, now you're forcing it XD

        Loading editor
    • And I shall continue! Well I'll make one myself.

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote:
      lol one guy made a custom traag[1]

      thx dats my custom traag i will be doing a granitor soon just need to get myself a base fig 

        Loading editor
    • Mrsims wrote:
      Kung fu frogz wrote:
      lol one guy made a custom traag[1]
      thx dats my custom traag i will be doing a granitor soon just need to get myself a base fig 

      you sir are talented

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote:
      Mrsims wrote:
      Kung fu frogz wrote:
      lol one guy made a custom traag[1]
      thx dats my custom traag i will be doing a granitor soon just need to get myself a base fig 
      you sir are talented

      thx dude much appreciated if have the time check out my other turtle customs there on the realm and have group shots on the drome under nsp customs feed back always welcome

        Loading editor
    • Mrsims wrote:
      Kung fu frogz wrote:
      Mrsims wrote:
      Kung fu frogz wrote:
      lol one guy made a custom traag[1]
      thx dats my custom traag i will be doing a granitor soon just need to get myself a base fig 
      you sir are talented
      thx dude much appreciated if have the time check out my other turtle customs there on the realm and have group shots on the drome under nsp customs feed back always welcome

      alright awsome!

        Loading editor
    • I was thinking, in The Invasion the turtles neutralized kraang prime's robot body, and its metal tentacle legs were too thin to stand a figure up, so, what if in season 3 Kraang Prime appears with a NEW ultimate kraangdroid body with larger feet and thicker legs so Playmates can make a figure of it?

      It's just a theory, but it would be awesome if they gave us a bulkier and scarier robot body.

        Loading editor
    • as long as it still has that fork on it's head i'm happy

        Loading editor
    • btw did Playmates ever get back to you

      I sent them an email asking about possible characters and Pizza Face,Chrome Dome,Creep,and Paracitica are possibly on the way.

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote: btw did Playmates ever get back to you

      I sent them an email asking about possible characters and Pizza Face,Chrome Dome,Creep,and Paracitica are possibly on the way.

      I hope there are some more figures like those you mentioned! We really need some more Foot Clan Members like Chrome Dome. Most figures just say team Kraang like Mutagen Man, Snakeweed and EVEN Tiger Claw and Baxter Stockman have been on team Kraang but should be on team Foot!

        Loading editor
    • Also they need a team mutant (Maybe being called "The Mighty Mutanimals" which has, Leatherhead, Snakeweed, Spider Bytez, Slash, Newtralizer, Dr Rockwell and Pete) and some more figures would be nice like the Wasp, Chrome Dome, Pete the Pigeon, Human Karai, Justin, Normal and Deluxe Kraang Prime, Normal and Deluxe Traag, Normal and Deluxe Granitor, Normal and Deluxe Justin, The Purple Dragons (Fong, Sid and Tsio), maybe some more mutating figures like Mutating Dogpound and Fishface (Where they transform back and forth into Bradford and Xever and one for Baxter Stockman would be nice too), Some more Deluxe figures like Deluxe Spider Bytez, Deluxe Snakeweed, Deluxe Leatherhead, Deluxe Slash and many more figures we want! AND ALSO A HUN FIGURE WOULD BE NICE!

        Loading editor
    • MarioLuigiGCFan wrote:

      Kung fu frogz wrote: btw did Playmates ever get back to you

      I sent them an email asking about possible characters and Pizza Face,Chrome Dome,Creep,and Paracitica are possibly on the way.

      I hope there are some more figures like those you mentioned! We really need some more Foot Clan Members like Chrome Dome. Most figures just say team Kraang like Mutagen Man, Snakeweed and EVEN Tiger Claw and Baxter Stockman have been on team Kraang but should be on team Foot!

      You can see Muckman,Attila,and Napoleon

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote:

      MarioLuigiGCFan wrote:

      Kung fu frogz wrote: btw did Playmates ever get back to you

      I sent them an email asking about possible characters and Pizza Face,Chrome Dome,Creep,and Paracitica are possibly on the way.

      I hope there are some more figures like those you mentioned! We really need some more Foot Clan Members like Chrome Dome. Most figures just say team Kraang like Mutagen Man, Snakeweed and EVEN Tiger Claw and Baxter Stockman have been on team Kraang but should be on team Foot!

      You can see Muckman,Attila,and Napoleon

      Cool, where did you get these pictures from? Bebop and Rocksteady?

        Loading editor
    • I guess

      If you saw the pics i saw of stockman fly....ugghhh

      they didn't even paint his theeth or moustache

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote: I guess

      If you saw the pics i saw of stockman fly....ugghhh

      they didn't even paint his theeth or moustache

      Stockman Fly looks cool I think is artcluation might suck!

        Loading editor
    • b

        Loading editor
    • They are acutally making a toy of him though. However none of the pictures i saw showed his robot suit. And no, he's not the size of a normal figure.

        Loading editor
    • Masterchen1376 wrote:
      They are acutally making a toy of him though. However none of the pictures i saw showed his robot suit. And no, he's not the size of a normal figure.

      Are you talking about Kraang Prime or Traag? Cuz' if you're talking about KP I'll have to correct you, that figure shown at the toy fair is a basic figure (same size as the others) and it won't come with a robot body :(

        Loading editor
    • I would hope that they also release her with a robot body. Like the vintage line.

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote: I would hope that they also release her with a robot body. Like the vintage line.

      Maybe just like they released the deluxe Turtles and Deluxe Shredder!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.