FANDOM


  • Any ideas on what worst fear each character in this episode will face?

      Loading editor
    • Here is another question. Why would the plot synopsis single out Leo's worst fear?

      I think Leo's worst fear has to do with Splinter.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:
      Here is another question. Why would the plot synopsis single out Leo's worst fear?

      I think Leo's worst fear has to do with Splinter.

      Or with his family,Leo was always afraid in losing his family.I hope the fear of Donatello will not have something to do with April,because i will explode out of annoyance.And im sure the fear of Raphael will be the Spy-Roach(Chong),and from Michelangelo maybe the darkness.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:

      Leofan13 wrote:
      Here is another question. Why would the plot synopsis single out Leo's worst fear?

      I think Leo's worst fear has to do with Splinter.

      Or with his family,Leo was always afraid in losing his family.I hope the fear of Donatello will not have something to do with April,because i will explode out of annoyance.And im sure the fear of Raphael will be the Spy-Roach(Chong),and from Michelangelo maybe the darkness.

      Good point. Leo is very protective of his family.

      Yeah, hopefully Donatello's fear doesn't have to do with that. Do you think Chong would return for Raph's fear? There were those eggs at the end of Cockroach Terminator. I'm not sure about Mikey's fear. I know he was afraid of the dark in the 2003 version, but there hasn't been much revealed in this one.

        Loading editor


    • i think there worst fear would be




       leo - losing his family

       raph - bugs



       donnie - failed on everything he work so hard on and losing his friendship with april


        mikey - his friends and brothers rejected and mistreated

         april - never to see her dad again and her friends are mad at her cause after she was mad at theme for mutant her dad and now there mutant bats as well


       splinter - losing his sons

        Loading editor
    • Leo-shredder

      Raph-an army of chong

      Mikey-????

      Donnie-rejection by April

      Splinter-karai and the turtles death's

      April-Kraang prime

      Casey jones-The Rat King

        Loading editor
    • I can't see Shredder as Leo's worst fear, but definitely a fear.

        Loading editor
    • I guess all the turtles fear him.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:
      I can't see Shredder as Leo's worst fear, but definitely a fear.

      Yeah, it would make sense that Leo would be afraid of the guy, but that's sort of inevitable. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm kinda hoping that everyone will have an honest phobia. Like, we all know Raph fears bugs (roaches, but they're bugs), and Casey rats (gosh, I hope he's in this one). Claustraphobia, acrophobia (my own extreme fear), arachnophobia, and [instert a bunch of other phobias in here]... All of them, I think, ought to have an actual phobia. It would be interesting...

        Loading editor
    • I think Leo's would be something like his feelings for Karai making him incapable of leading, which results in his brothers being killed

      Mikey's will probably be about being totally useless to the others

      I think Splinter is a little obvious.

        Loading editor
    • HardyGal wrote:

      Leofan13 wrote:
      I can't see Shredder as Leo's worst fear, but definitely a fear.

      Yeah, it would make sense that Leo would be afraid of the guy, but that's sort of inevitable. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm kinda hoping that everyone will have an honest phobia. Like, we all know Raph fears bugs (roaches, but they're bugs), and Casey rats (gosh, I hope he's in this one). Claustraphobia, acrophobia (my own extreme fear), arachnophobia, and [instert a bunch of other phobias in here]... All of them, I think, ought to have an actual phobia. It would be interesting...

      I have two: roaches (like Raph), especially the nasty flying ones (yes, the adults can fly--I have seen it myself, not a pleasant experience), and acrophobia, which was tot Leo's in the 2003 series.

      I agree that it should be an actual fear that we can relate to.

        Loading editor
    • If the rat king is in the new episode do you think splinter will turn against the turtles again

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait to actually find out what their worst/deepest fears are.


      Leo's fear has to be something to do with his family, he cares so much about them.

      Raph- bugs

      Donnie- something to do with April

      Mikey- No clue

        Loading editor
    • leo: about his brothers and his sensai and about karai i think bc nw he knw she is in real is miwa and he dnt want hurt her but if she want hurt turtles leo is fight with her but think dnt hurt her or mabey hurt her too.

      raph: spy roach and dnt want lose his brothers

      donnie: dnt want lose april

      and mikey: dnt want lose pizza of his life

        Loading editor
    • leo-losing every1 and not being a good leader, rejection

      raph- losing his bros, his dad and all his friends(and being eaten by a giant coachroach) and being laughed at (hes really insecure

      donnie- not knowing what to do/ignorance, losing everything hes worked so hard to acheive

      mikey-being the weak link, pizza going extinct(?)

        Loading editor
    • Just saw a preview for it. Casey's showing up, and it looks like we get to see the Squirelonoids again. dun, dun, DUUUNNNN

      go to nick.com and see it.

        Loading editor
    • I just found this. Leo's fear is losing his team :0
      Tumblr n12g50eN6o1tol5c2o1 500
        Loading editor
    • Leo12fangirl wrote:
      I just found this. Leo's fear is losing his team :0


      yes but raph too his fear spy rouch in this episode i think

        Loading editor
    • It is. I was kinda right about the rats and anyone notice the sewer worker is afraid of squirlanoids?

        Loading editor
    • Uh OF course he is afraid of the squirrelaniods, what human being wouldn't be?

        Loading editor
    • Creck555 wrote:
      It is. I was kinda right about the rats and anyone notice the sewer worker is afraid of squirlanoids?

      When you would see a xenomorph looking squirrel,you would not be scared??

        Loading editor
    • I  said I WOULD be afraid because I'm a human being.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:
      Creck555 wrote:
      It is. I was kinda right about the rats and anyone notice the sewer worker is afraid of squirlanoids?
      When you would see a xenomorph looking squirrel,you would not be scared??

      Yeah but this a good example of why you stay in school kids. That way hopefully you'll never wind up vomiting mutant squirrel babies while working in a sewer.  

        Loading editor
    • Interesting, interesting....

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:

      Leo12fangirl wrote:
      I just found this. Leo's fear is losing his team :0


      yes but raph too his fear spy rouch in this episode i think

      I am still with Raph about the roaches. And when there was that swarm of them... Ugh. Those creepy, crawly, disgusting little things.

      I also felt bad for Leo. The fear of failure is a scary thing and it can easily consume you. Aside from his fear of snakes (1987) and heights (tot Leo - 2003), the fear of failure has been a constant plague for him across the series. I'm glad he was able to face it and hopefully in this series he will finally conquer it.

        Loading editor
    • There are 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations: realistic fears brought to life, or minor fears like bugs or the dark amplified to terror-level.

        Loading editor
    • SpiVenger wrote: There are 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations: realistic fears brought to life, or minor fears like bugs or the dark amplified to terror-level.

      Minor fears are only "minor" to those who aren't afraid of those things. I have lived both of my fears and unfortunately, have yet to conquer either one.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: There are 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations: realistic fears brought to life, or minor fears like bugs or the dark amplified to terror-level.

      Minor fears are only "minor" to those who aren't afraid of those things. I have lived both of my fears and unfortunately, have yet to conquer either one.

      You see,i was right,the fear of Donatello is related with April,god,his crush is getting worse,and worse,and now he is getting agressive,this Donatello makes me sick.

        Loading editor
    • Donnie is awesome. And you're right  it is sickening, he should care about some one better than April.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:

      Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: There are 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations: realistic fears brought to life, or minor fears like bugs or the dark amplified to terror-level.

      Minor fears are only "minor" to those who aren't afraid of those things. I have lived both of my fears and unfortunately, have yet to conquer either one.

      You see,i was right,the fear of Donatello is related with April,god,his crush is getting worse,and worse,and now he is getting agressive,this Donatello makes me sick.

      This crush may have started out as comic relief, but I think the novelty of it has definitely worn off. He is getting more aggressive, which isn't his normal personality. This is the stuff restraining orders are made of.

        Loading editor
    • AND what does aggressive mean to you, exactly?

        Loading editor
    • donnie is usually one of nicest of his brothers now he is really mean especially to raph

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: AND what does aggressive mean to you, exactly?

      More aggressive: stalking, confrontational (to both Casey and Raph, although separately).

        Loading editor
    • Creck555 wrote: donnie is usually one of nicest of his brothers now he is really mean especially to raph

      Donnie was usually the one to go to for a sense of calm and clearheadedness. When Leo and Raph would go at it, it was Donnie who could usually pull both of them back from the brink. He was always comforting to Mikey when he needed it. Donnie was the pacifist. Now, he seems to be passive-aggressive leaning more towards just aggressive.

        Loading editor

    • There are two kinds of fears. The first is irrational fear. The kind of fears that could develop into phobias of things like rats, heights, cockroaches. These can sometimes be linked to traumatic experiences we experience as children, so when faced with them, we also subconsciously associate all the bad memories of that experience with them. The second kind of fear is a little more profound. These are mortal fears. We all have at least one, though sometimes it can take time to realize it, unlike having a fear of heights or bugs (both you would notice). Things like death, your own mortality, betrayal, losing loved ones, or like Leo's, failure are mortal fears. These often relate very personally to your life experiences, relationships, and memories. The fungi in this episode used the psychological and frantic terror that comes with irrational fears, and used it as a defense mechanism. The victim would be so consumed by fighting off their own fear, that they wouldn't a threat to them. Leonardo, however, was faced with his mortal fear failure. And because he had to face it (however indirectly or briefly) every time he and his brothers went on missions, Leo was able to overcome it by not failing this time. Everyone else saw their irrational fears (though I felt a bit cheated when the writers used the squirrelanoids for Mikey, I thought that after coming so close to dying with zits he would be very afraid of them coming back.), and even though you might say that Donnie's hallucinations were his mortal fear, they were so amped up to the point where anyone could say that it was ridiculous and irrational. Anyway, this is just my theory on fear, so if you think that there is something wrong with it please comment. :)

        Loading editor
    • No kidding ? 


      Donnie was supposed to be the nicest ?

      That seems unbelevable (I've only seen the 2012 version)


      (And of course this "Donnie's "worse fear"  is MORE THAN ANNOYING!!!)


      Donnie....nicest {sounds so wierd in my mind}

        Loading editor
    • Azertyuiop1 wrote:
      No kidding ? 


      Donnie was supposed to be the nicest ?

      That seems unbelevable (I've only seen the 2012 version)


      (And of course this "Donnie's "worse fear"  is MORE THAN ANNOYING!!!)


      Donnie....nicest {sounds so wierd in my mind}

      No,we are not kidding,Donatello was always the nicest of the turtle brothers,but in the Nick version(2012 series),he is rude and aggressive,Nickelodeon ruined his kind and nice personality.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:

      Sugilita wrote:

      Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: There are 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations: realistic fears brought to life, or minor fears like bugs or the dark amplified to terror-level.

      Minor fears are only "minor" to those who aren't afraid of those things. I have lived both of my fears and unfortunately, have yet to conquer either one.
      You see,i was right,the fear of Donatello is related with April,god,his crush is getting worse,and worse,and now he is getting agressive,this Donatello makes me sick.
      This crush may have started out as comic relief, but I think the novelty of it has definitely worn off. He is getting more aggressive, which isn't his normal personality. This is the stuff restraining orders are made of.

      This crush is getting out of control.

        Loading editor
    • Azertyuiop1 wrote: No kidding ? 


      Donnie was supposed to be the nicest ?

      That seems unbelevable (I've only seen the 2012 version)


      (And of course this "Donnie's "worse fear"  is MORE THAN ANNOYING!!!)


      Donnie....nicest {sounds so wierd in my mind}

      Watch either the 1987 version or the 2003 version. You can find episodes on youtube. Just do a search for them. Then you will understand what we mean in relation to Donatello.

        Loading editor
    • Creck555 wrote: It is. I was kinda right about the rats and anyone notice the sewer worker is afraid of squirlanoids?

      He was the same worker who was grabbed at the end of the Squirrelanoids episode.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:

      Creck555 wrote: donnie is usually one of nicest of his brothers now he is really mean especially to raph

      Donnie was usually the one to go to for a sense of calm and clearheadedness. When Leo and Raph would go at it, it was Donnie who could usually pull both of them back from the brink. He was always comforting to Mikey when he needed it. Donnie was the pacifist. Now, he seems to be passive-aggressive leaning more towards just aggressive.

      maybe he and raph will switch where he is the hot head and raph figures science stuff out... or maybe there will be three raphaels and it leads to destruction

        Loading editor
    • Raph  is to dumb to do Donnie's job. Donnie rude? Please. That is totally Raph all the way. Donnie is trying to save many people including mutagen man, Kirby and the world. Donnie is trying to save April's sorry behind. But Raph didn't want to help her at all. He said "we will?" In the first episode. So I don't want to hear it.

        Loading editor
    • TMNTFAN989
      TMNTFAN989 removed this reply because:
      bullying
      03:00, February 19, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I don't see Donnie switching places with Raph as the hothead, but he is becoming more aggressive towards others and no, not April. He is giving Raph a hard time when he hasn't in the past and is also showing aggression towards Casey. All of the Turtles have been friends with Casey (except for the 1987 series when they all thought he was a psycho). Raph was obviously the closest to Casey, but that's not the point. Donnie is supposed to be the pacifist, as I've said earlier, not an aggressor.

        Loading editor
    • A lot of the turtles have turned more agressive but there is no way to dought that donnie has been being a jerk plus bostaff needs to shut the F#$k up!

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      insultive
      17:58, February 19, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      this was in response to an insult
      17:59, February 19, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      this was in response too an insult
      17:59, February 19, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I will have the last word won't I.

        Loading editor
    • Raphael might bully a little his brothers outside battles (but it never is serious)



      He's the one who worries the most whenever one of his brothers is hurt (or in danger)   :


      To me he is the most caring (along Michelangelo) of the turtles : 


      "Nobody hits Mikey!!"

      "I don't mind risking my own life..but my brothers'..."

      "If you tell anyone I'll beat the green off you, but : you're a really awesome guy"

      "Miley!!! Don't scare me like that buddy, Ithough we lost you "

      "Get away from Mikey or...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

      "Did I ever tell you how awesome you are [no] well I'm seriously considering it"

      "No six foot tall cockroach is gonna eat my brother"

      "And I gave him nothing but a hard time : If I had to do it again I'll definitly be nicer"

      "My brothers come first, no matter what"

      Ghjghjghj

      And maaaaaaaaany other examples 

        Loading editor
    • Azertyuiop1 wrote:
      Raphael might bully a little his brothers outside battles (but it never is serious)



      He's the one who worries the most whenever one of his brothers is hurt (or in danger)   :


      To me he is the most caring (along Michelangelo) of the turtles : 


      "Nobody hits Mikey!!"

      "I don't mind risking my own life..but my brothers'..."

      "If you tell anyone I'll beat the green off you, but : you're a really awesome guy"

      "Miley!!! Don't scare me like that buddy, Ithough we lost you "

      "Get away from Mikey or...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

      "Did I ever tell you how awesome you are [no] well I'm seriously considering it"

      "No six foot tall cockroach is gonna eat my brother"

      "And I gave him nothing but a hard time : If I had to do it again I'll definitly be nicer"

      "My brothers come first, no matter what"

      Ghjghjghj

      And maaaaaaaaany other examples 

      all turtles care each other nt one guy of them

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote:
      I will have the last word won't I.

      You shut the shell up!!!! I am not dumb!!! Oh are you def because if I remember correctly Donniewas laughing at raph. He also said in a sarcastic voice "Yay raph's back" He also said in metalhead "How does it feel Raph to be shown up by a toaster!" Oh yeah and Not to mention your proof was totally inacurate. In turtletemper He was among the turtles yelling at him and making fun while shooting arrows at him. And when he was telling him to hurry up it was because HE NEEDED TO HURRY UP!!!! In the episode Operation Breakout Raph was sorry tell me has donnie ever said sorry to Raph? I think not! Your just as hotheaded as the human torche! "I will have the last word won't I." Think again b#@ch! I never back down from a fight!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I noticed that the humongous fungus shares a lot in common with the great old one from darkness within

        Loading editor
    • Truthfully I thought that this episode was ok. I think that the fears that the turtles faced were kind of silly actually. The only legitimate fear, to me at least, was Leo's fear. I think the other fears could have been better. I think that the creators should have dug deeper for the other turtles' fears.

      Example:

      Raph- letting his temper getting out of control and hurting his family

      Donnie- not being able to defend his family and friends when they need him most (he is the weakest turtle in terms of strength)

      Mikey- never being taken seriously and always be considered a joke to his family

      If they made the fears a little more deeper than what they actually used then i think I would have liked it a bit more. However, i did like the end when the mushroom started dancing on Mikey's pizza; it looked like it was twerking on it and it made me laugh! XD

        Loading editor
    • Yeah ; that was what I expected (and hoped) 


      Real fears (and realistic ones) [not a physical ennemy (Squrrielanoïdes, cockroaches, rats batApril's dad...) {no comment about Donnie's "so called "worst fear"" ...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah.  His was just ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • Leo - letting his brothers down and loosing them. (I was hopping he would hear Shredder taunting him)

      Donnie - being hatted by April (pretty ridiculus)

      Raph - coackroaches (I was hopping to see Spyroach)

      Mikey - Squrrielanoids

      April - Her mutant bat-Dad

      Casey - Rats


      The ending was hilarious (with that twist as well)

        Loading editor
    • Ha please creck your just as slow as I thought you were. Raph is a sarcastic bully. Get it strait.

        Loading editor
    • To me April and Leo had the most logical fears . But a fear is a fear so I mean Donnie can have a fear of April if that's what important to him.

      Btw creck look up the words you speak because you don't know the meaning.

        Loading editor
    • donnie should afraid of things important his fear about aoril is nt good

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote:
      To me April and Leo had the most logical fears . But a fear is a fear so I mean Donnie can have a fear of April if that's what important to him.

      Btw creck look up the words you speak because you don't know the meaning.

      Slow? I have anger issues ok? I do know what I'm talking about! I am in seventh grade and am 13 years old! i DO KNOW THE MEAN SO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU C#NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I think Donnie's fear makes more sense than you guys are giving the show credit for. It's basically like Leo: fear of his own failure. Specifically, failure that leads to hurting one of his closest friends. Notice how she brought up mutating her father.

        Loading editor
    • SpiVenger wrote: I think Donnie's fear makes more sense than you guys are giving the show credit for. It's basically like Leo: fear of his own failure. Specifically, failure that leads to hurting one of his closest friends. Notice how she brought up mutating her father.

      Leo was afraid of letting everyone else down, but since he has to face it every day, he was able to face it here. Donnie was afraid of April hating him and still blaming him for what happened to her father. I don't think Donnie was real focused on his own failure. Otherwise, he would have been having the same struggle that Leo was having, i.e., "I let everyone down," ... "I'm a failure," etc.

        Loading editor
    • First of all, I greatly enjoyed this episode, like some of you. However, I am surprised by the amount of aggression most of YOU are showing towards one another, not Donatello or even Raphael. Breathe, guys; I know how much you all love the turtles, because I adore them just as much as some of you. But guys, at the end of the day, it is just a television show, and nothing needing to get so worked up over and calling each other names. As well done as these characters are, as much as we want them to be real, THEY. ARE. NOT. Now that that’s out of the way, here are my thoughts on the main components of this episode that everyone seems to be so split up about, the Fears and Donatello:

      Firstly, for those of you that think their fears should have been much deeper than they were, such as Leo’s fear of failing his family: I think that the ideas of Mikey’s Zits, Raph’s fear of letting his anger get the better of him, etc. are all WONDERFULLY creative ideas. All of them would have been awesome, except for one tiny little thing. None of you are thinking like an animator. I can almost absolutely assure you that the creators of this show bounced ALL of your ideas around, maybe even more, about the fears that should be shown. That’s their job; however, they also had to think of all the technical obstacles they had to face when animating these fears as well, and also the type of mood and tone they wanted to set for the episode. For example, we never would have had that scene when Raph and Mikey were fighting with eachother as a squirrelnoid and cockroach, or that hilarious scene when Mikey hugged Raph as a cockroach which had me on the floor.  Same goes for Donnie’s fear of April hating him; as silly as they all seemed, they were realistic fears because we all know how they responded in situations similar to these when they had to face their fears. Because these were much more advanced in terms of intensity for the characters, these scenes had the perfect blend of edginess AND hilarity for the viewers. Also, you guys are not thinking very creatively in terms of what the creators gave us; when thinking about the mushroom toxin, one could argue that the toxin was not strong enough to penetrate very deep into their inner psyche, so only their IMMEDIATE fears could be detected and brought to life so aggressively. That could explain why that although minor, these fears were only lying on the surface. We all know the turtle’s much deeper fears, but if the turtles aren’t fully aware of those and are at times unable to overcome the minor ones, why go to all that trouble when the deeper fears need to be further explored?

      Now on to Donnie. We’ve all seen the many sides of Donnie’s persona: We all know how intelligent he is, we all know about his sarcasm and occasional backlashes, we all know about his major crush on April, we all know he has a good heart with good intentions, we all know he has a lot to learn like the rest of them, and we also know that he is COMPLETELY aware about his lesser strengths in ninjitsu when compared to his brothers which causes him to be made fun of easily by them, even though his nerdiness comes in handy. (which in turn greatly lowers his self-esteem.) When you really think about his actions in the past, all you need to do is lay out every single one of his traits, and therefore the behaviors can be much more easily connected to certain psychological causes. For instance, although his crush on April may seem to be getting out of hand and “creepy” or stalkerish, just take a look at the facts: Donnie obviously has spent his whole life solving problems and making inventions, and now his biggest challenge is to find the key to April’s heart, which in this case is curing her father. He is hell-bent on achieving this, but because it’s taking a while he wants so desperately to show April that he can and will protect her no matter what, even if she’s getting annoyed (along with the fans) herself by him trying to save her all the time. This makes it look obsessive, and is MEANT to come off as annoying, because we can all relate to what a person like this could be. He is a teenager after all, and obsession is very common. This series wants to realistically portray teenage brothers while still being enjoyably cartoony, and this one happens to be overflowing with raging hormones, not uncommon nowadays. (And seriously; are you guys telling me you have NEVER stalked a crush somehow in your life? The only reason his stalking seems more severe is because, well, he’s a freaking NINJA in a CARTOON!!) 

      Also, when you think about it, his crush isn’t shoved in your face every waking minute; it's too covered up by the action and dialogue connected to the plot, which is good. they’re only addressing it more often in scenes when they call for it because the fans like the idea, and it’s different. I think they want to show it’s NOT just comic relief anymore, that he truly cares for her very deeply, whether he should or not. (I don't think she is the nicest person, honestly. If anything, i wish the creators gave her something more for Donnie to admire besides her looks and fragility. But they're getting there, she's getting a bit more interesting in the new season which I'm liking.) Also, for those of you calling him a jerk, allow me to refer to you my favorite Harry Potter quote: "There are lights and darks within us all, the world is not split into good wizards and Death eaters, Harry." Like every character, Donnie is complex, with both light and dark inside him. It's not right to deem somebody a jerk because of a few dark spots they have inside them. In fact, I don't think Nick is ruining him at all; he is much more fleshed out. His frustration and aggression lately comes from the fact that he wants to prove he is not only a geek, and that he can also assert his dominance and power like anybody else in his family. He can be dangerous,but I think the fans like how head-over-heels he is with April because that is his vulnerability. I was surprised by the pacifist comment, I think Leo is actually more of a pacifist.. remember, this is not the comics or any other series. Nick is doing what they want with these characters, and they COULD have ruined them, but thankfully the creators are brilliantly original while also being fans of the old show. (Being a mutant doesn't help him feel better either, might I add, so his jealousy of Casey is just that: jealousy. In other words, give the guy a break, will ya?)

      Thank you to those who bothered to hear me out, i quite enjoy creative discussion but I do NOT think this is a place for name calling and rude comments. We all love the same thing, but WE are not going to think the same. For those of you who wondered why my comment was so long, (I apologize) I am currently studying animation and psychology at school so I could write for hours about this stuff. 

        Loading editor
    • Alliecat12 wrote:

      First of all, I greatly enjoyed this episode, like some of you. However, I am surprised by the amount of aggression most of YOU are showing towards one another, not Donatello or even Raphael. Breathe, guys; I know how much you all love the turtles, because I adore them just as much as some of you. But guys, at the end of the day, it is just a television show, and nothing needing to get so worked up over and calling each other names. As well done as these characters are, as much as we want them to be real, THEY. ARE. NOT. Now that that’s out of the way, here are my thoughts on the main components of this episode that everyone seems to be so split up about, the Fears and Donatello:

      Firstly, for those of you that think their fears should have been much deeper than they were, such as Leo’s fear of failing his family: I think that the ideas of Mikey’s Zits, Raph’s fear of letting his anger get the better of him, etc. are all WONDERFULLY creative ideas. All of them would have been awesome, except for one tiny little thing. None of you are thinking like an animator. I can almost absolutely assure you that the creators of this show bounced ALL of your ideas around, maybe even more, about the fears that should be shown. That’s their job; however, they also had to think of all the technical obstacles they had to face when animating these fears as well, and also the type of mood and tone they wanted to set for the episode. For example, we never would have had that scene when Raph and Mikey were fighting with eachother as a squirrelnoid and cockroach, or that hilarious scene when Mikey hugged Raph as a cockroach which had me on the floor.  Same goes for Donnie’s fear of April hating him; as silly as they all seemed, they were realistic fears because we all know how they responded in situations similar to these when they had to face their fears. Because these were much more advanced in terms of intensity for the characters, these scenes had the perfect blend of edginess AND hilarity for the viewers. Also, you guys are not thinking very creatively in terms of what the creators gave us; when thinking about the mushroom toxin, one could argue that the toxin was not strong enough to penetrate very deep into their inner psyche, so only their IMMEDIATE fears could be detected and brought to life so aggressively. That could explain why that although minor, these fears were only lying on the surface. We all know the turtle’s much deeper fears, but if the turtles aren’t fully aware of those and are at times unable to overcome the minor ones, why go to all that trouble when the deeper fears need to be further explored?

      Now on to Donnie. We’ve all seen the many sides of Donnie’s persona: We all know how intelligent he is, we all know about his sarcasm and occasional backlashes, we all know about his major crush on April, we all know he has a good heart with good intentions, we all know he has a lot to learn like the rest of them, and we also know that he is COMPLETELY aware about his lesser strengths in ninjitsu when compared to his brothers which causes him to be made fun of easily by them, even though his nerdiness comes in handy. (which in turn greatly lowers his self-esteem.) When you really think about his actions in the past, all you need to do is lay out every single one of his traits, and therefore the behaviors can be much more easily connected to certain psychological causes. For instance, although his crush on April may seem to be getting out of hand and “creepy” or stalkerish, just take a look at the facts: Donnie obviously has spent his whole life solving problems and making inventions, and now his biggest challenge is to find the key to April’s heart, which in this case is curing her father. He is hell-bent on achieving this, but because it’s taking a while he wants so desperately to show April that he can and will protect her no matter what, even if she’s getting annoyed herself by him trying to save her all the time. This makes it look obsessive, which it very much is. He is a teenager after all, and obsession is very common. (And seriously; are you guys telling me you have NEVER stalked a crush somehow in your life? The only reason his stalking seems more severe is because, well, he’s a freaking NINJA in a CARTOON!!) This series wants to realistically portray them as teenage brothers, and this one happens to be overflowing with raging hormones. Not his fault, or that of any other guy.

      Also, when you think about it, his crush isn’t shoved in your face every waking minute; they’re only addressing it more often in scenes when they call for it because the fans like the idea, and it’s different. I think they want to show it’s NOT just comic relief anymore, that he truly cares for her very deeply, whether he should or not. (I don't think she is the nicest person, honestly. If anything, i wish the creators gave her something more for Donnie to admire besides her looks and fragility. But they're getting there, she's getting a bit more interesting in the new season which I'm liking.) Also, for those of you calling him a jerk, allow me to refer to you my favorite Harry Potter quote: "There are lights and darks within us all, the world is not split into good wizards and Death eaters, Harry." Like every character, Donnie is complex, with both light and dark inside him. It's not right to deem somebody a jerk because of a few dark spots they have inside them. In fact, I don't think Nick is ruining him at all; he is much more fleshed out. His frustration and aggression lately comes from the fact that he wants to prove he is not only a geek, and that he can also assert his dominance and power like anybody else in his family. He can be dangerous,but I think the fans like how head-over-heels he is with April because that is his vulnerability. Being a mutant doesn't help him feel better either, might I add, so his jealousy of Casey is just that: jealousy. In other words, give the guy a break, will ya?

      Thank you to those who bothered to hear me out, i quite enjoy creative discussion but I do NOT think this is a place for name calling and rude comments. We all love the same thing, but WE are not going to think the same. For those of you who wondered why my comment was so long, (I apologize) I am currently studying animation and psychology at school so I could write for hours about this stuff. 

      Agression towards donnie? Have you read this chicks comments she is like an alien from another world who has no thought for anyone else! Don't go defending her!!! She was asking for it she refused to face my facts. It got from stating facts to just straight out insults. I admit I insulted her but I was also stating facts and I have anger issues. Luckily I am very calm right now (I just got through yelling at my computer for glitching out). Therefor I get angry easy. I had a reason. also I AM NOT SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

        Loading editor
    • Okay. First of all, chill! Chill nalang po! Okay! Get a friggin stress ball and calm down!

      Now that it's over, I would like to comment on something that's bothering me: Donnie being aggressive. Okay, I'm just basically a dudette who is a Turtle Fan, a Bro and an otaku but he's not Raph aggressive, okay? He may be aggressive but that's because the writers didn't like Pacifist!Don in the 2012...so maybe, they made OCPD!Donnie...but that doesn't mean he has OCPD. Because think about it: you're fighting off a bunch of Foot, a Shredder who's face was burned and a hundred mutants. And here comes in Donatello, who wouldn't even help his brothers because nowadays,pacifist means afraid of violence and fighting.That just doesn't make sense...well, by the fact that Donnie has a sharp blade inside a stick! 

      Connecting to the first paragraph, let's say that in the beginning, Donnie was really a pacifist. Afraid of being rejected by his brothers, he started to change as a result, explaining the sudden anger outbursts and aggressiveness. Stress is overwhelming him. The burden is too much for him: April's dad being mutated, mutagen canisters all over the city, creating retro-mutagen and the fear of his brothers being mutated and controlled again (Parasitica and Mikey Gets Shellacne). See, this is the result of stress: you suddenly have anger outbursts. Okay? Case closed. 

      Next thing to solve now is about his fear. It's the fact that Donnie loves April so much that he's having too much high hopes (and that's why I stay away from boys as possible) of being together that his worst fear is April rejecting him, considering that he's experienced that (The Mutation Situation) fear and he doesn't want that to happen all over again. Remember: A fear is something you are scared of. And that thing is something important. Which leads us to the last explanation.

      To be honest, Fungus Humungous never experienced the true cores of each characters. Basically, it seemed pointless (though the last past was funny). I'm leaving Donnie's, April's, Casey's and Leo's fear legit. But Raph's and Mikey's were the only ones that seemed pointless (and funny). It should have been like:

      Raph- The cockroach. I'm approving that but they should have shown (in Raph's vision) the guys kidnapped and Raph looking at his brothers sadly, dead and helpless.  

      Mikey- The parasitic wasps. Parasitica, though took too long to wait, should have shown those one-time villains at least. Let's say that Mikey sees a vision wherein he is constantly being rejected as a clown by Parasitica!Leo, Parasitica!Raph and Parasitica!Don. Sometime today, they should have shown Splitner in that scene, since he did not appear in that episode.

      Okay? Case closed. And I'm not calling anyone stupid or a d****a***. This is just my opinion. Nothing wrong with it. I just wish they could have made Fungous Humongous a three-parter. I wouldn't judge. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Agression towards donnie? Have you read this chicks comments she is like an alien from another world who has no thought for anyone else! Don't go defending her!!! She was asking for it she refused to face my facts. It got from stating facts to just straight out insults. I admit I insulted her but I was also stating facts and I have anger issues. Luckily I am very calm right now (I just got through yelling at my computer for glitching out). Therefor I get angry easy. I had a reason. also I AM NOT SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

      Whoa, whoa whoa. First of all, I am NOT, in any way, defending ANYBODY HERE. I'm sorry if you took it that way, but I was not referring to anyone directly. I was speaking to everyone on this forum in GENERAL and then stated my own opinion with a clear head, because I don't see the need for us to act like crazed mutants ourselves. Losing your temper helps no one and whether you know you have anger issues or not, you end up getting away with hurting others, very much like Raphael does often in the show. (I like Raph, I'm just saying he makes his anger a dangerous ally) If you don't try to control it or do something about it, you end up losing your head which makes others lose respect for you, much like Raph's brothers. Nobody here has the right to insult ANYBODY for their opinions on what they percieve in a television show. A TELEVISION SHOW. We're talking about a cartoon here, get real. Isn't that why we have forums like this, to express our joy and passion and thoughts on TMNT, instead of lashing out and calling each other rude names? That goes to you, her, and anybody else who insults others for their opinions on a piece of art. Shame on you people.

        Loading editor
    • Creck,  check your facts, wait they aren't facts.  I have facts  but ou are to  dumb to get them.Period. And I do not care if you are in the seventh grade. You need to control your anger issues. So please spare me from your dumbness. And to everyone else, if it's just a cartoon, why are you screaming at the top of your lungs and writing essays?  And Donnie isn't the only one obsessed. You all are obsessed with this show. I like it but I do not love it with all of my heart, mind and soul. Let's get something straight. Donnie is not aggressive toward anybody. But before we move on let's get Raph and Donnie straightened out. Donnie is a nerd.  And he can not bully anyone who can kick his shell. Think. Raph is just horrible. This is not my opinion, this is facts. Raph  is the one who likes pushing people around. Take the good the bad and the Casey Jones. Donnie is not stalking because stalking means you follow them around..... more then once. And of course I never stalked someone because  I have a life I don't have time for that.

        Loading editor
    • And creck, who are you calling chick because you are certainly not calling me that. Allie passion and joy? What are we, hippies? Seriously.

        Loading editor
    • And creck, who are you calling chick because you are certainly not calling me that. Allie passion and joy? What are we, hippies? Seriously.

        Loading editor
    • there fears are

      leo - snakes           

      mikey - family and friends rejecting him

      raph - bugs            

      april - bats

      donnie - being hated            

      casey - rats

      splinter - losing his family

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: Creck,  check your facts, wait they aren't facts.  I have facts  but ou are to  dumb to get them.Period. And I do not care if you are in the seventh grade. You need to control your anger issues. So please spare me from your dumbness. And to everyone else, if it's just a cartoon, why are you screaming at the top of your lungs and writing essays?  And Donnie isn't the only one obsessed. You all are obsessed with this show. I like it but I do not love it with all of my heart, mind and soul. Let's get something straight. Donnie is not aggressive toward anybody. But before we move on let's get Raph and Donnie straightened out. Donnie is a nerd.  And he can not bully anyone who can kick his shell. Think. Raph is just horrible. This is not my opinion, this is facts. Raph  is the one who likes pushing people around. Take the good the bad and the Casey Jones. Donnie is not stalking because stalking means you follow them around..... more then once. And of course I never stalked someone because  I have a life I don't have time for that.

      Is this really necessary? Why do you or anyone else who does this for that matter feel the need to insult and belittle others? What point does that serve?

      By the way, to follow someone around "more than once" as you suggested is not what makes someone a stalker. The official definition is to pursue by tracking. The official definition for tracking is to pursue successfully. Donnie did both of these. Nowhere is it stated that he had to do that more than once. Although, given the chance he probably would do it again which would make him a serial stalker. That type of stalker does require it to be done more than once.

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: Creck,  check your facts, wait they aren't facts.  I have facts  but ou are to  dumb to get them.Period. And I do not care if you are in the seventh grade. You need to control your anger issues. So please spare me from your dumbness. And to everyone else, if it's just a cartoon, why are you screaming at the top of your lungs and writing essays?  And Donnie isn't the only one obsessed. You all are obsessed with this show. I like it but I do not love it with all of my heart, mind and soul. Let's get something straight. Donnie is not aggressive toward anybody. But before we move on let's get Raph and Donnie straightened out. Donnie is a nerd.  And he can not bully anyone who can kick his shell. Think. Raph is just horrible. This is not my opinion, this is facts. Raph  is the one who likes pushing people around. Take the good the bad and the Casey Jones. Donnie is not stalking because stalking means you follow them around..... more then once. And of course I never stalked someone because  I have a life I don't have time for that.

      Dude, don't insult other users, unless you want to be blocked.

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff I need not stoop to your level as I already have. Lets try to mature here.

        Loading editor
    • Actually it's to pursue  by tracking PERSISTENTLY. Which means more than once! Plus that's a very vague definition you gave. That could just mean I ran up the road to meet my friend after I called her mother to see where she was. I mean that's not exactly stalking.

      Btw I have the right to say what I want to say.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:

      Or with his family,Leo was always afraid in losing his family.I hope the fear of Donatello will not have something to do with April,because i will explode out of annoyance.And im sure the fear of Raphael will be the Spy-Roach(Chong),and from Michelangelo maybe the darkness.

      You're right, Sugilita, I was pretty annoyed, too, when Donny's worst fear was having April hate him, especially the way Nickelodeon put it, aka april as a monster.

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: Actually it's to pursue  by tracking PERSISTENTLY. Which means more than once! Plus that's a very vague definition you gave. That could just mean I ran up the road to meet my friend after I called her mother to see where she was. I mean that's not exactly stalking.

      Btw I have the right to say what I want to say.

      You don't have the rights to insult other people on this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Creck, I'm perfectly mature, you on the other hand, not so much. And zakor, not to sound like April but who do you think you are? This is my first amendment right, thank you very much. And guys, Donnie can have whatever he wants. His fear is totally logical, even though I wouldn't care a flying pickle of what April or anyone for that matter thought of me. But I'm not Donnie.

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: Creck, I'm perfectly mature, you on the other hand, not so much. And zakor, not to sound like April but who do you think you are? This is my first amendment right, thank you very much. And guys, Donnie can have whatever he wants. His fear is totally logical, even though I wouldn't care a flying pickle of what April or anyone for that matter thought of me. But I'm not Donnie.

      But insulting others on a website where such behavior is not tolerated is not recommended. Also, when accused of being immature, never that you are, in fact, mature when others have proof of you suggesting otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • That goes for you too, Creck555.

        Loading editor
    • Please, like I care  about what you say about maturity.

        Loading editor
    • Zakor1138
      Zakor1138 removed this reply because:
      Eh, I don't care anymore.
      03:30, February 24, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Bostaff wrote: Actually it's to pursue  by tracking PERSISTENTLY. Which means more than once! Plus that's a very vague definition you gave. That could just mean I ran up the road to meet my friend after I called her mother to see where she was. I mean that's not exactly stalking.

      Btw I have the right to say what I want to say.

      Actually, it's to pursue by tracking, period. That is straight from Webster's dictionary. Perhaps you should make certain you have your facts straight before attempting to incorrectly correct others.

        Loading editor
    • Zacor,  You didn't have a point so I don't want to hear it. And leofan everyone knows certain  Webster's dictionary has very vague and dumb definitions. Perhaps you should get a real source like I did.

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: Zacor,  You didn't have a point so I don't want to hear it. And leofan everyone knows certain  Webster's dictionary has very vague and dumb definitions. Perhaps you should get a real source like I did.

      Ugh, I can't believe I'm getting sucked into this.

      So you speak for everyone now? And what exactly is your "real source?"

        Loading editor
    • Two people calling the other immature are both right. as for me, I agree with Zakor1138 and Leofan13

        Loading editor
    • TurtleTyphoomerang wrote: Two people calling the other immature are both right. as for me, I agree with Zakor1138 and Leofan13

      Thanks. Also, trading insults is in itself showing immaturity and will most likely lead to these pages being shut down again. That is something I do not want. Aside from the drama which sometimes surfaces here, these discussion pages allow us to share our thoughts about everything TMNT and we get instant (almost) feedback from others about their views of characters, episodes, etc.

        Loading editor
    • I speak for everyone who knows things. And turtleboomerang I don't care a flying squirrelaniods what you say about immaturity. You don't know what your talking about .how do you agree with them? Think for a minute. And Leo fan if you can't stand drama ,which this hardly qualifies, then get off. 

        Loading editor
    • Don't bother talking to Bostaff anymore. He's basically trolling at this point.

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff and Creck555, you both have been given a first warning.  Continue to violate normal etiquette (such as swearing, insulting other users), and you will be given a one-day block.

        Loading editor
    • Zakor1138 wrote: Don't bother talking to Bostaff anymore. He's basically trolling at this point.

      I've said what I needed to say. It would be pointless to continue that discussion. I'm not worried about it. I never was. When dealing with people, there is a point when you must realize that sometimes someone will not listen no matter what you say. So it is better to end the discussion than try to continue because you'd have a better chance talking to a brick wall.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah ok but she isn't the main admin. I

        Loading editor
    • As for all users, if you feel things escalate out of hand and your efforts to calm the situation aren't working, please bring it to the attention of the admins.

        Loading editor
    • Fyi  Leo fan just had to add her two cents in when creck began the conversation. People mind your own business. I proved my point don't hate the player hate the game.

        Loading editor
    • Fyi  Leo fan just had to add her two cents in when creck began the conversation. People mind your own business. I proved my point don't hate the player hate the game.

        Loading editor
    • I will defend Creck because he has never given me a hard time and has been respectful to me.

      Also, as I've said before:

      Leofan13 wrote: I've said what I needed to say. It would be pointless to continue that discussion. I'm not worried about it. I never was. When dealing with people, there is a point when you must realize that sometimes someone will not listen no matter what you say. So it is better to end the discussion than try to continue because you'd have a better chance talking to a brick wall.

      We're done here. Move on, but know this: Before now, I had unofficially ended this discussion. Now it's official. Anything else you say to me after this point I will consider harassment and I will report you.

        Loading editor
    • guys we are here just for fun

      and find a good friends

      plz dnt haras each other

      about anything

        Loading editor
    • Yeah of course you would defend creck even though he might be wrong you defend him  because he's nice to you . That makes sense. You are not the discussion police. Don't tell me when it's over.I was already tired of talking to you anyway.  And Consider this how you want even though it's a lie.

        Loading editor
    • Ok I"m gonna take a page from shell22's book and say that we should be in peace. I never should have started the arguement and u should never have said those awful things about Raph. Now the conversation should be over Bostaff as I don't wanna get blocked. Lastly STOP MAKING PEOPLE MAD!!!! WE GOT A WARNING WE SHOULD FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!! 

        Loading editor
    • Bostaff wrote: Yeah of course you would defend creck even though he might be wrong you defend him  because he's nice to you . That makes sense. You are not the discussion police. Don't tell me when it's over.I was already tired of talking to you anyway.  And Consider this how you want even though it's a lie.

      Let's get one thing straight here: I am no liar and I warned you. I'm reporting you for harassment.

        Loading editor
    • If there isn't going to be any more discussion relevant to the thread topic, users can request this thread to be locked.  Creck555, thank you for trying to stop this argument.  Bostaff, intentionally antogonizing other users after they've pulled from the discussion also counts as a violation.  This is your second warning and first ban.  Leofan13, if you wish to report something, please do so and then disengage from the discussion.

        Loading editor
    • actually I didn't break any rules I didn't even insult anyone and talking to someone even though they tell you not to is not a crime so I didn't do anything.I can say what I want to say. But I don't want to be on here anyway so whatever. 

        Loading editor
    • Ps I didn't make anyone mad .control yourselves.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: I think Donnie's fear makes more sense than you guys are giving the show credit for. It's basically like Leo: fear of his own failure. Specifically, failure that leads to hurting one of his closest friends. Notice how she brought up mutating her father.

      Leo was afraid of letting everyone else down, but since he has to face it every day, he was able to face it here. Donnie was afraid of April hating him and still blaming him for what happened to her father. I don't think Donnie was real focused on his own failure. Otherwise, he would have been having the same struggle that Leo was having, i.e., "I let everyone down," ... "I'm a failure," etc.

      Okay, fair enough. There's 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations. The realistic fears brought to life (Leo) and the acid trip minor fears (everyone else). Reguardless as to how afraid everyone actually is of what they were halucinating, the spores were upping it to "sheer terror" levels.

        Loading editor
    • SpiVenger wrote:
      Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: I think Donnie's fear makes more sense than you guys are giving the show credit for. It's basically like Leo: fear of his own failure. Specifically, failure that leads to hurting one of his closest friends. Notice how she brought up mutating her father.

      Leo was afraid of letting everyone else down, but since he has to face it every day, he was able to face it here. Donnie was afraid of April hating him and still blaming him for what happened to her father. I don't think Donnie was real focused on his own failure. Otherwise, he would have been having the same struggle that Leo was having, i.e., "I let everyone down," ... "I'm a failure," etc.
      Okay, fair enough. There's 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations. The realistic fears brought to life (Leo) and the acid trip minor fears (everyone else). Reguardless as to how afraid everyone actually is of what they were halucinating, the spores were upping it to "sheer terror" levels.

      I think the spores have an ability to tap into ones mind and find they're fears worst nightmares. 

        Loading editor
    • Creck555 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote:
      Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: I think Donnie's fear makes more sense than you guys are giving the show credit for. It's basically like Leo: fear of his own failure. Specifically, failure that leads to hurting one of his closest friends. Notice how she brought up mutating her father.

      Leo was afraid of letting everyone else down, but since he has to face it every day, he was able to face it here. Donnie was afraid of April hating him and still blaming him for what happened to her father. I don't think Donnie was real focused on his own failure. Otherwise, he would have been having the same struggle that Leo was having, i.e., "I let everyone down," ... "I'm a failure," etc.
      Okay, fair enough. There's 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations. The realistic fears brought to life (Leo) and the acid trip minor fears (everyone else). Reguardless as to how afraid everyone actually is of what they were halucinating, the spores were upping it to "sheer terror" levels.

      I think the spores have an ability to tap into ones mind and find they're fears worst nightmares. 

      Also, the more spores that hit you, the more afraid you were supposed to be. Either that, or since Leo was trying to fight his fear they had to hit him more to try to keep him afraid.

        Loading editor
    • Leofan13 wrote:

      Creck555 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote:
      Leofan13 wrote:

      SpiVenger wrote: I think Donnie's fear makes more sense than you guys are giving the show credit for. It's basically like Leo: fear of his own failure. Specifically, failure that leads to hurting one of his closest friends. Notice how she brought up mutating her father.

      Leo was afraid of letting everyone else down, but since he has to face it every day, he was able to face it here. Donnie was afraid of April hating him and still blaming him for what happened to her father. I don't think Donnie was real focused on his own failure. Otherwise, he would have been having the same struggle that Leo was having, i.e., "I let everyone down," ... "I'm a failure," etc.
      Okay, fair enough. There's 2 kinds of "greatest fear" hallucinations. The realistic fears brought to life (Leo) and the acid trip minor fears (everyone else). Reguardless as to how afraid everyone actually is of what they were halucinating, the spores were upping it to "sheer terror" levels.
      I think the spores have an ability to tap into ones mind and find they're fears worst nightmares. 
      Also, the more spores that hit you, the more afraid you were supposed to be. Either that, or since Leo was trying to fight his fear they had to hit him more to try to keep him afraid.


      I assumed it was a simple halucinogen (like Scarecrow's fear toxin) but when they all got better just because Leo destroyed the main mushroom, I just gave up on it making sense.

        Loading editor
    • Actually its possible that either leo timed the defeat right when the toxin whered off or it deactivates when the main mushroom is destroyed. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.