FANDOM


  • Will Venus ever appear on TMNT again? Will she be friends April and Mona Lisa? Are Venus and Leo ever going to become an actual couple? If Venus and Mona meet will they be like sisters? Are Venus and Mona going to be April's best friends? Will Venus & Mona be minor characters but still appear from time to time in the series? Will Mona Lisa still be Ralph's love interest? Will Venus and Mona be the arch nemesis of Karai like April?

      Loading editor
    • This question is already asked,in the questions and answers board.

        Loading editor
    • Well i think that raph and mona lisa are going to be a couple and i think she is going to appear again in the 2012 series, now about venus de milo i do think she will appear in TMNT 2012 but  it is not sure, and i supose that venus and mona are going to be arch nemesis of karai.

        Loading editor
    • Venus de leo wrote:
      Well i think that raph and mona lisa are going to be a couple and i think she is going to appear again in the 2012 series, now about venus de milo i do think she will appear in TMNT 2012 but  it is not sure, and i supose that venus and mona are going to be arch nemesis of karai.

      You know that most fans hates this femme turtle,even the creator of the turtles hates her with passion.So i dont think that the most hated character gonna appear in the Nick show.

        Loading editor
    • Venus de leo wrote:
      Well i think that raph and mona lisa are going to be a couple and i think she is going to appear again in the 2012 series, now about venus de milo i do think she will appear in TMNT 2012 but  it is not sure, and i supose that venus and mona are going to be arch nemesis of karai.

      Mona Lisa has more hopes to appear,that this repulsive Venus de Milo.

        Loading editor
    • Look like Venus has more enemies than friends,but only because she was bad presented in her show.And she could be a enemy to the turtles like this:
      185px-TMNT Mona vs Venus by Ty Chou
        Loading editor
    • In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.

        Loading editor
    • 149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.

      Yes,that was hilarious,i laugh every time when i watch this scene.

        Loading editor
    • 149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.

      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:

      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.

      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.

      I second that emotion (I also the whole "anti-Venus de milo" thing sexist and close-minded)

        Loading editor
    • The one true evil wrote:

      Sugilita wrote:

      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.
      I second that emotion (I also the whole "anti-Venus de milo" thing sexist and close-minded)

      This episode of Robot Chicken"Moesha Poppins"was always cruel and mean to me,and a bit sexist.And im sure that this episode was the idea of Peter Laird,because of is hatred to Venus de Milo.I hope that Nick give her a second chance,because im tired of those rude and mean comments about her.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:
      The one true evil wrote:

      Sugilita wrote:


      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.
      I second that emotion (I also the whole "anti-Venus de milo" thing sexist and close-minded)
      This episode of Robot Chicken"Moesha Poppins"was always cruel and mean to me,and a bit sexist.And im sure that this episode was the idea of Peter Laird,because of is hatred to Venus de Milo.I hope that Nick give her a second chance,because im tired of those rude and mean comments about her.

      I agree.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:
      The one true evil wrote:

      Sugilita wrote:


      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.
      I second that emotion (I also the whole "anti-Venus de milo" thing sexist and close-minded)
      This episode of Robot Chicken"Moesha Poppins"was always cruel and mean to me,and a bit sexist.And im sure that this episode was the idea of Peter Laird,because of is hatred to Venus de Milo.I hope that Nick give her a second chance,because im tired of those rude and mean comments about her.

      This episode was a bit sexist.XPPP

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:
      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.

      Dude. It's Robot Chicken for sake. The entire show is a COMEDY show. Joke, you heard of it? They make people laugh.

        Loading editor
    • Lewleworange wrote:

      Sugilita wrote:
      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.

      Dude. It's Robot Chicken for sake. The entire show is a COMEDY show. Joke, you heard of it? They make people laugh.

      Yeah, but it is a BLACK comedy, and black comedy has a risk of being offensive because it makes light of serious events. P.S., I was also angered by Venus committing suicide in that sketch.

        Loading editor
    • Lewleworange wrote:
      Sugilita wrote:
      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      You are heartless,poor Venus de Milo.And dont write comments like this because,some fans like Venus de Milo,and comments like this can offend them.And i like Venus de Milo and i dont care what the people who hates her think of her,is not her fault that the show were se appear was so bad made.
      Dude. It's Robot Chicken for sake. The entire show is a COMEDY show. Joke, you heard of it? They make people laugh.

      For you someone killing itself is funny and a good laugh?Really you have a interesting taste in humour.

        Loading editor
    • 149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.

      SHE DIED?? Well not that I want her to die but.... >O< -HAHAHAHAHA!! That is incredabliely* funny!!


      • Can't spell....
        Loading editor
    • I Am Awesome And So Are You wrote:
      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      SHE DIED?? Well not that I want her to die but.... >O< -HAHAHAHAHA!! That is incredabliely* funny!!


      • Can't spell....

      Someone killing itself is funny???God i dont like black humour and jokes.

        Loading editor
    • Sugilita wrote:
      I Am Awesome And So Are You wrote:
      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      SHE DIED?? Well not that I want her to die but.... >O< -HAHAHAHAHA!! That is incredabliely* funny!!


      • Can't spell....
      Someone killing itself is funny???God i dont like black humour and jokes.

      Gosh. Sorry Sugilita... But c'mon, it's a comedy show! Supposed to make people laugh! Haha. See! You try! *Smiles encouragingly*

        Loading editor
    • They should give her a second chance in the show because she could be a better character then in the Next Mutation

      I think Venus would be a love interest (Donnie or Leo) or ally to Turtles and should be intelligent and have conflicts with Raphael

        Loading editor
    • I Am Awesome And So Are You wrote:

      Sugilita wrote:
      I Am Awesome And So Are You wrote:
      149.126.14.226 wrote:
      In a episode of Robot Chicken called"Moesha Poppins"she tried to flush herself down the toilet and drowned.Good,i was laughing so hard when i saw that femme turtle laying dead with her face in the toilet.XDDDDDD.Im sure that even Peter Laird was laughing at this.
      SHE DIED?? Well not that I want her to die but.... >O< -HAHAHAHAHA!! That is incredabliely* funny!!


      • Can't spell....
      Someone killing itself is funny???God i dont like black humour and jokes.

      Gosh. Sorry Sugilita... But c'mon, it's a comedy show! Supposed to make people laugh! Haha. See! You try! *Smiles encouragingly*

      Not everyone has the same sense of humor. I didn't laugh when Venus committed suicide on Robot Chicken, and I also despise dead baby jokes.

        Loading editor
    • I actually think that Mona Lisa will be back. Don't ask me why, I just do!

        Loading editor
    • SSM4Raphael wrote:
      I actually think that Mona Lisa will be back. Don't ask me why, I just do!

      Someone i know gonna be very pissed.XDDDD

        Loading editor
    • Who?

        Loading editor
    • Calenator wrote:
      Who?

      "Geeky gril"a rude and annoying girl who hates female mutants,she got banned from this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah i saw her being mean to you once on a blog

        Loading editor
    • Calenator wrote:
      Oh yeah i saw her being mean to you once on a blog

      And i see that you like those fanmade female turtles:Larota,Amoly,Talena.

        Loading editor
    • I hope to see some of them, I want more openings for young girls watching TMNT to be able to explore (as I was not able to as a little girl because the only real female character of the older stuff was April and she wasn't the easiest thing to dress up for as a little kid, people rarely got it. T_T And they wouldn't let me dress up as one of the turtles cause they were boys ;_; *tears of childhood*).

      However they're gonna HAVE to do some work with Venus, the overall bad writing and poor execution of her in her creation severely hampered her.  She really needs to be redeemed.

      That and I want more kick-arse females, mutant or otherwise, like I hope April is becoming and Karai.

        Loading editor
    • I also like the fan made, Nari and Clover

        Loading editor
    • what are you talking about?

      can u explain for me?

      who is venus and milo and ...?

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      what are you talking about?

      can u explain for me?

      who is venus and milo and ...?

      Venus de Milo and Nari and Clover are OCs.

        Loading editor
    • they re female turtles?

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      they re female turtles?
      Yeah,Nari is a fanmade female turtle,and Clover too.Here a photo of them:
      Tmnt girls redone by lily pily-d2j861n
        Loading editor
    • will be in 2012 series?

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      will be in 2012 series?

      No,Nari the girl turtle with black hair ,and Clover the blonde one are fanmade characters,they dont exist.

        Loading editor
    • yes its nt romance

      this series about fight and action

        Loading editor
    • and leo and karai

      and donnie and april dnt countinue crash

        Loading editor
    • crash its nt true i mean love

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      crash its nt true i mean love

      Yeah,i know,crush is not love.And Leonardo dont like Karai anymore.

        Loading editor
    • but leo had some felling to her in past

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      but leo had some felling to her in past

      In the past yes,he was attracted to her,but with time he lost interest in her,especially after finding out that she is the daughter of Master Splinter,and that she is a evil and manipulating person.

        Loading editor
    • thanks

        Loading editor
    • where are u from?

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      where are u from?

      Poland,and i speak four languages,i speak:German,Spanish,Polish and a bit English.

        Loading editor
    • wow very good

      im from iran

      hw old r u?

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      wow very good

      im from iran

      hw old r u?

      EEh,over 18.

        Loading editor
    • why ehh?

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      why ehh?

      Many people are reading here.XD

        Loading editor
    • oh ok u r right

        Loading editor
    • Shell22 wrote:
      oh ok u r right

      Yes,im ok,but i just dont like telling my age.

        Loading editor
    • Something Peter said when we all thought the new TMNT movie would be aliens.

      "A few people -- who don't seem to understand that I am no longer in control of the property -- want me to stop this, somehow. Obviously, I can't do that, even if I wanted to."

      This would also go if Nick wanted to add Venus of anyone else.

        Loading editor
    • I see there's people who has a problem with Venus, and people who likes her. I'd say my case is more mixed (though leaning to liking her)

      My problem with Venus is that, in the episodes I've seen so far, she was portrayed too perfect, like a Mary Sue character: She defeats all four turtles in their lair, and when they go after Shredder, she quickly uses her Chi powers to get rid of him. Therefore, the character needs more balance, she needs to be more fallible (while still being competent). However, we must remember this series was made by Saban, which tended to have the new additions of hero teams (sixth Power Rangers) as almost invincible in their debuts.

      However, I like her "foreigner" nature, always referring to the sewer as "toilet" and misinterpreting metaphors, which even fits well with her status as the new one. There's also some potential to "science vs mysticism" arguments with Donatello.

      Now, about Mona Lisa, I don't remember too much of her episode, but I remember that I liked the character and still want the figure (I already have the Venus one)

        Loading editor
    • I admit that I don't really remember Venus all that well, but I do remember and know all about Mona Lisa, courtesy of the fan fiction stories that I've been reading and all the fan art I've seen of her.

      Would it be too much to handle if either of them could at least be introduced into the new 2012 cartoon show?

      I mean a lot of devoted fans, including myself, are hoping for that to happen. Now that Nickelodeon owns the rights to TMNT, they have the perfect opportunity to make this possible. 

      They'd be doing some long time Mona and/or Venus fans a big favor by including them in the show. I'm not saying that it will happen, but it'd be worth a try.

        Loading editor
    • MarvelFan2012 wrote:
      I admit that I don't really remember Venus all that well, but I do remember and know all about Mona Lisa, courtesy of the fan fiction stories that I've been reading and all the fan art I've seen of her.

      Would it be too much to handle if either of them could at least be introduced into the new 2012 cartoon show?

      I mean a lot of devoted fans, including myself, are hoping for that to happen. Now that Nickelodeon owns the rights to TMNT, they have the perfect opportunity to make this possible. 

      They'd be doing some long time Mona and/or Venus fans a big favor by including them in the show. I'm not saying that it will happen, but it'd be worth a try.

      Well, as much as I like Venus, I will say that Nickelodeon would have to work really hard to remake her into a well-rounded character.  As for Mona Lisa, I haven't really seen the classic episodes from start to finish, but I'll bet she'd make a great ally to the Turtles' as well as Venus.  (Just make sure they stick to making both of them recurring allies instead of main characters.)

        Loading editor
    • Donatello copped a feel on Venus in the episode "King Wick".

      That is all.

        Loading editor
    • but they promised venus never gets n appearence again... i hope they mean it so

        Loading editor
    • Karu Katerchen wrote: but they promised venus never gets n appearence again... i hope they mean it so

      That is what people are saying, but everyone who's claimed that has failed to provide a link to a source proving that they actually said anything like that.

        Loading editor
    • Umm...who's venus? is she the girl turtle? I thought she was leo's actual sister so it would be even more weird for them to be a couple than him and karai. It would be cute though so don't get me wrong :) I'm definitley leo and Karai all the way though <3 <3 <3

      I would like Raph to have someone though. Someone who actually laughs when he would be the only one laughing (like the time Apirl was chased by pete) otherwise. Also someone who would understand his temper other than splinter.

        Loading editor
    • Miwaandsplintergirl1 wrote:
      Umm...who's venus? is she the girl turtle? I thought she was leo's actual sister so it would be even more weird for them to be a couple than him and karai. It would be cute though so don't get me wrong :) I'm definitley leo and Karai all the way though <3 <3 <3

      I would like Raph to have someone though. Someone who actually laughs when he would be the only one laughing (like the time Apirl was chased by pete) otherwise. Also someone who would understand his temper other than splinter.

      While I do see how she can be thought of as Leo's sister because of her mask, no, none of them were related in The next mutation. Sure, they don't have to be related to be a family, but I dunno, with Venus it feels like she isn't since they didn't grow up with her. So no, it wouldn't be akward at all. ^U^ Unless Leo's acting like Donnie around her...Nah.

      So, my opinion: it'd be nice. I think Venus should be changed up though, and not magical? Just be a simple recurring mutant (well, maybe a better backstory than a mutatgen accident).

      Then with Mona, well, while every actual girl so far has been a love interest, I think she'd be something nice for Raph. He seems to be against romance so far, or at least that no one likes them because they're turtles, so maybe she can show him that it's what's inside that counts (cheesy, I know).

        Loading editor
    • Peter said no more Venis But I don't remember Nickelodeon saying that. & since Peter no longer owns TMNT nothing he saids matters. What ever Nickelodeon wants to do they can. Next Mutation wasn't bad because of who was in it it was bad cause of the writers.

        Loading editor
    • I hope so.  Beside the whole ship of April + (Apritillios, Raprils, Laprils and hope not Micaprils) must stop.  Female reptiles is a must....Besides Ralph is the only one with GF according to the comics.

        Loading editor
    • I think the reason Venus hasn't been anything else could be because Saban Brands still own some of the rights to the show, which might count the rights to Venus.

        Loading editor
    • Darth0Gonzo wrote:
      I think the reason Venus hasn't been anything else could be because Saban Brands still own some of the rights to the show, which might count the rights to Venus.

      Venus appearing might never happen because how much people dislike her.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.