FANDOM


  • Has anybody noticed that the kraang water didn't have any effect on her?!

      Loading editor
    • Other fans are saying she has some kind of relation to the Kraang like her mother was a Kraang who fell in love with a human and she's a human-Kraang hybrid or something.  

        Loading editor
    • I think she is half human and half alien

        Loading editor
    • 76.189.154.216 wrote:
      I think she is half human and half alien

      i agree with you!

        Loading editor
    • Well I have heard April has a father in the kraang and that is why they are after her, so her other dad (Kirby O'Neil) may know something, he seems to have given the turtles enough infor on kraang, is he guilty?

        Loading editor
    • I say April's mom was hit by some ooze while she was pregnat with April, died from it , and the ooze gave April Krang like powers.

        Loading editor
    • 81.97.122.241 wrote:
      Well I have heard April has a father in the kraang and that is why they are after her, so her other dad (Kirby O'Neil) may know something, he seems to have given the turtles enough infor on kraang, is he guilty?

      It's either that or he's been with the Kraang long enough to hear everything they're planning.

        Loading editor
    • I THINK APRIL IS FROM A OTHER PLANET WHERE SHE IS A PRINCESS

        Loading editor
    • If April were half alien Don would freak out to see that he's in love with an alien humanoid

        Loading editor
    • rofl

        Loading editor
    • i think she ight be an alien he kraang water didnt have any effect on her

      also i gave each of you a kudos

        Loading editor
    • Thank you!

        Loading editor
    • I get the feeling, from the Kraang's coment of her being the one known as "The One" that she might have been created as a way to stabalise the ooze so that it can be made more predictable. Or perhaps a cataylst to terraform the earth to suit the Kraang.

      I doubt she is some kind of natural hybrid or alien, she has human parents but her mother might have been altered to make her the way she was.

        Loading editor
    • Wait her dad's name is kirby! You know this series has alot of throwbacks to the other series in mirage comics she was a drawing from the magic paintbrush...

        Loading editor
    • Tojuniorfilms wrote: Wait her dad's name is kirby! You know this series has alot of throwbacks to the other series in mirage comics she was a drawing from the magic paintbrush...

      And in this one she's likely a Neutrino

        Loading editor
    • whats a neutrino?

        Loading editor
    • Your kidding right?

        Loading editor
    • no i seriously do not know what a neutrino is

        Loading editor
    • it would help if you told me

        Loading editor
    • They are an alien race from Dimension X in the 1987 Tmnt show Archie and IDW comics. they were enemies of Krang in all of them so... You can kind of see the connection, right?

        Loading editor
    • Or the Kraang water just doesn't effect humans...

        Loading editor
    • I don't think so, if it can dissolve the organic components of a Pizza, including the fish that were on it, then the likelihood is it's harmful to humans.

        Loading editor
    • Then why did the turtles need to stop the Kraang's alchemization of the water?

        Loading editor
    • Evil-Tree wrote:
      I don't think so, if it can dissolve the organic components of a Pizza, including the fish that were on it, then the likelihood is it's harmful to humans.


      Well, do pizza and fish have identical DNA to humans?

        Loading editor
    • The one true evil wrote:
      Then why did the turtles need to stop the Kraang's alchemization of the water?

      Did the turtles know EVERYTHING about the water? They didn't know if it could harm humans or not, they just guessed it could harm humans, basically.

        Loading editor
    • Also, it didn't touch April's skin, it touched her wristband thing.

        Loading editor
    • Water moves dingus

        Loading editor
    • The one true evil wrote:
      Water moves dingus


      Wow, aren't you mature, calling people dingus. Seriously. Also, "water moves" isn't enough to back up your April is a Neutrino theory. I'm not saying your theory is impossible, I'm just saying that I think April is a human.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      I don't think so, if it can dissolve the organic components of a Pizza, including the fish that were on it, then the likelihood is it's harmful to humans.

      Well, do pizza and fish have identical DNA to humans?

      It's not about DNA its about both humans and fish being of the same biology. For example bleach is toxic to both fish and humans even though they have different DNA, the Kraang water also dissolved the pizza base and tomatoes so it just destroys all biology of this world.

      Plus the way everyone reacted when it got onto April shows they were expecting it to be harmful to her and to extension them, they even state on the show that any being that uses water would be affected so Kraang water can affect humans.

      The only way April would still have her hand is if she was either a native of dimension X or she is some kind of hybrid between dimension X and earth physiology. The second seems more likely to me since the Kraang see her as the missing part of their plan, her hybrid physiology could stabalise the mutagen and make it more predictable when used on earth.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Also, it didn't touch April's skin, it touched her wristband thing.

      It got on her hand too.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Also, it didn't touch April's skin, it touched her wristband thing.

      just think for a second! the water destroyed pizza so why wouldn't it destroy her wristband? But I doubt it only touched her wristband. The water splashed onto her wristband so maybe a little bit of water splashed onto her hand as well.

      Why would the kraang be after her? Just gimme your opinoin.

        Loading editor
    • 99.253.105.72 wrote:

      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Also, it didn't touch April's skin, it touched her wristband thing.

      just think for a second! the water destroyed pizza so why wouldn't it destroy her wristband? But I doubt it only touched her wristband. The water splashed onto her wristband so maybe a little bit of water splashed onto her hand as well.

      Why would the kraang be after her? Just gimme your opinoin.

      The Kraang probably need her for political reasons not scientific reasons, she's probably really the secret daughter of the king and queen of the Neutrinos so the Kraang want her as a hostage so the Neutrinos will surrender

        Loading editor
    • To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?

        Loading editor
    • Since I got a C in chemistry

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?

      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

        Loading editor
    • Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?
      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

      Wow, you are a scientific genius. I must nominate your paper on cartoon interdimensional science for a Smart Scientist Award right away!

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?
      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

      Wow, you are a scientific genius. I must nominate your paper on cartoon interdimensional science for a Smart Scientist Award right away!

      This scene has nothing to do with the finer sciences, it's a simple fact that the writers included this scene to thicken the plot. They wouldn't spend a good scene explaining the Kraang water and visibly showing the water's effect on organics from our universe then have April splashed with and remain unaffected if it wasn't part of the plot. What point would it serve the episode if the water was harmless to humans? Why would the turtles bother destroying the facility if it wasn't harmful? They even state in the episode that the water would destroy anyone who used it.

        Loading editor
    • Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?
      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

      Wow, you are a scientific genius. I must nominate your paper on cartoon interdimensional science for a Smart Scientist Award right away!
      This scene has nothing to do with the finer sciences, it's a simple fact that the writers included this scene to thicken the plot. They wouldn't spend a good scene explaining the Kraang water and visibly showing the water's effect on organics from our universe then have April splashed with and remain unaffected if it wasn't part of the plot. What point would it serve the episode if the water was harmless to humans? Why would the turtles bother destroying the facility if it wasn't harmful? They even state in the episode that the water would destroy anyone who used it.


      Well, whatever, you just go think April's a Kraang, I'll think that this series at least sticks to the source material a tiny bit. Man, I sound stupid.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?
      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

      Wow, you are a scientific genius. I must nominate your paper on cartoon interdimensional science for a Smart Scientist Award right away!
      This scene has nothing to do with the finer sciences, it's a simple fact that the writers included this scene to thicken the plot. They wouldn't spend a good scene explaining the Kraang water and visibly showing the water's effect on organics from our universe then have April splashed with and remain unaffected if it wasn't part of the plot. What point would it serve the episode if the water was harmless to humans? Why would the turtles bother destroying the facility if it wasn't harmful? They even state in the episode that the water would destroy anyone who used it.

      Well, whatever, you just go think April's a Kraang, I'll think that this series at least sticks to the source material a tiny bit. Man, I sound stupid.

      Maybe she is a magic drawing like in mirage comics...

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?
      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

      Wow, you are a scientific genius. I must nominate your paper on cartoon interdimensional science for a Smart Scientist Award right away!
      This scene has nothing to do with the finer sciences, it's a simple fact that the writers included this scene to thicken the plot. They wouldn't spend a good scene explaining the Kraang water and visibly showing the water's effect on organics from our universe then have April splashed with and remain unaffected if it wasn't part of the plot. What point would it serve the episode if the water was harmless to humans? Why would the turtles bother destroying the facility if it wasn't harmful? They even state in the episode that the water would destroy anyone who used it.

      Well, whatever, you just go think April's a Kraang, I'll think that this series at least sticks to the source material a tiny bit. Man, I sound stupid.

      On the contrary I don't think she is a Kraang, partly cause she's the wrong shape and that Kraang show no interest in humans besides killing them off. I think she is either 1) A hybrid of the Human Kirby O'Neil and a Neutrino, providing a bridge between the biology of the two worlds to allow more predicable use of the mutagen in our dimension or 2) An experiment created by the Kraang and earth scientists for the exact purpose to make the mutagen more predictable in our dimension.

        Loading editor
    • Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Evil-Tree wrote:
      OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?
      From the turtles reaction in the episode when the water splashed April they were expecting it to be harmful to her but it wasn't. They wouldn't include this scene in the episode unless it had some relevance to the plot and Aprils power.

      Also I'm pretty sure if there exists a substance that can dissolve fish, not just kill but dissolves, likelihood is it would do the same thing to non-fish.

      Wow, you are a scientific genius. I must nominate your paper on cartoon interdimensional science for a Smart Scientist Award right away!
      This scene has nothing to do with the finer sciences, it's a simple fact that the writers included this scene to thicken the plot. They wouldn't spend a good scene explaining the Kraang water and visibly showing the water's effect on organics from our universe then have April splashed with and remain unaffected if it wasn't part of the plot. What point would it serve the episode if the water was harmless to humans? Why would the turtles bother destroying the facility if it wasn't harmful? They even state in the episode that the water would destroy anyone who used it.

      Well, whatever, you just go think April's a Kraang, I'll think that this series at least sticks to the source material a tiny bit. Man, I sound stupid.
      On the contrary I don't think she is a Kraang, partly cause she's the wrong shape and that Kraang show no interest in humans besides killing them off. I think she is either 1) A hybrid of the Human Kirby O'Neil and a Neutrino, providing a bridge between the biology of the two worlds to allow more predicable use of the mutagen in our dimension or 2) An experiment created by the Kraang and earth scientists for the exact purpose to make the mutagen more predictable in our dimension.

      Well I think she isn;t anything but a human. I'm just gonna ignore that Kraang water thing in the hope that this cartoon is at least a tiny bit like the source material.

        Loading editor
    • Sapphire848 wrote:
      it would help if you told me

      An anime cartoon.

        Loading editor
    • 97.102.59.208 wrote:
      Sapphire848 wrote:
      it would help if you told me
      An anime cartoon.

      Oh. Never mind. I'm thinking of something else.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      To all you people thinking April is a Kraang or Kraang/human, JUST BECAUSE IT KILLS FISH AND WATER DOESN'T TECHNICALLY MEANS IT KILLS HUMANS. Since when did you guys become scientific experts on cartoon alien liquids from non-existent dimensions?

      Dude chill. We're guessing. We can be wrong you know.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah april is a powerfull girl! :D

        Loading editor
    • Venus de leo wrote:
      Yeah april is a powerfull girl! :D

      She flipped a person who is the same size and age as her down a subway stairs and in "TCRI" she pushed a large box with five mutants (one of them being a mutant alligator twice her size) in it. The girl's got arms.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah! :D

        Loading editor
    • 97.102.59.208 wrote:
      Venus de leo wrote:
      Yeah april is a powerfull girl! :D
      She flipped a person who is the same size and age as her down a subway stairs and in "TCRI" she pushed a large box with five mutants (one of them being a mutant alligator twice her size) in it. The girl's got arms.

      You are wrong Karai was bigger then April.

        Loading editor
    • Tojuniorfilms wrote:
      97.102.59.208 wrote:
      Venus de leo wrote:
      Yeah april is a powerfull girl! :D
      She flipped a person who is the same size and age as her down a subway stairs and in "TCRI" she pushed a large box with five mutants (one of them being a mutant alligator twice her size) in it. The girl's got arms.
      You are wrong Karai was bigger then April.


      And Karai is a better fighter,she has katanas and April two ridiculous tessens.And she only beat up Karai because she was distracted,and this dont make April a good fighter.

        Loading editor
    • A wikia contributor is right

        Loading editor
    • Yes,Karai is better.

        Loading editor
    • I'm fine with April having Kraang powers, as long as one of her Kraang powers is making Nickelodeon cancel the show and replace it with a good TMNT cartoon.

        Loading editor
    • Karai IS better but only because she is more experienced. April is still learning so that doesn't make her a bad fighter,neither is her distracting Karai. If you remember, in the beginning of the episode, Splinter said you were SUPPOSED to distract your foes to survive. If she didn't, she would be at the mercy of Shredder and the Kraang. It's always good to distract your foes whether you're experienced or not.

        Loading editor
    • april has a special kind of mental energy that the kraag lack. this mental energy would allow the kraag to stabilize the mutagan, so they can use it to mutate the entire planet into a place that they could live on but no one else could.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      I'm fine with April having Kraang powers, as long as one of her Kraang powers is making Nickelodeon cancel the show and replace it with a good TMNT cartoon.

      Optimus could you please SHUT THE FRAG UP!?!?!?

        Loading editor
    • Tojuniorfilms wrote:

      Optimus could you please SHUT THE FRAG UP!?!?!?

      No.

        Loading editor
    • If she develops powers I hope it doesn't make her overshadow the turtles. Because such a stuff happens in a lot of movies/shows that a special character becomes all "kickass" and "powerful" and then everything is just about her. I hope TMNT 2012 doesn't make the same mistake if it's the case.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Tojuniorfilms wrote:

      Optimus could you please SHUT THE FRAG UP!?!?!?

      No.

      Okay >:(

        Loading editor
    • april possesses a special kind of mental energy that is uniqley in tune to this universe. the kraang lack this kind of energy which is why they captured april.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27, she doesn't have to be an alien per se. In my theory her mother worked at T.C.R.I. but discovered a secret Kraang lab while pregnant with April. She touched a Kraang and was hit with an experimental ooze, which partially mutated her and April. The mutation killed the mother, but April survived with a little Kraang DNA in her DNA. Not a Kraang, but a human with a little Kraang DNA

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm....WELL as you all know, I love tearing appart a show and theories, so lets look at the possiblities for and against :D

      Pro:

      • We know that the Kraang and their mutagen for SURE have been around 15 years, and April being 1 year older than the turtles, could have been birthed before or after the Kraang officially came from Dimension X.
      • In these 15 years, the Kraang have been attempting to do various experiments and tests on the mutagen to make it work properly in our dimension.
      • It IS possible that the Kraang tried various experiments on humans through covert means, which means it is possible that they might have mutated human babies while in a hospital (I mean maybe that's how they created the first Ms. Campbell-bot?  Make a nurse to secretly invade the hospital and inject small amounts of the mutagen into the babies or patients), If they did this April might have actually made anti-bodies, or an anti-gent against the mutagen rather than mutate.  (and don't go 'they won't experiment on babies!' if they steal ppl off the street who the heck says they won't do that?)

      Con:

      • The likelyhood of April being a Kraang hybrid is very low.  For 1) We aren't to sure how they reproduce, but since they seem to refer to the Prime, I'm guessing it's asexual, as they in general are genderless.  For 2) If we take the possiblity that the Kraang were around before April was born, we run into some very...disturbing thoughts.  It's easy to see the biological relationship between April and her father, so we're pretty sure that's her Daddy.  That being said, for her to have been a 'kraang' hybrid, the Kraang either set up some fake project and had all male scientists in NYC...um...send in their stuff, to which they then somehow invitro-ed a baby, and considering April thinks her mother died, either Kirby is really good at acting and keeping up the ruse, or there was a mother at some point.  If THIS seems frightening, the only OTHER possiblity is that the Kraang somehow created a sexbot.  Considering they're genderless, and human SPEECH seems to stump them, the idea of them created anything involving 'human-mating' seems impossible to me.
      • While the possiblity of April being a Kraang hybrid seems cool, it would bring ALOT of disturbing thoughts to a kid's show, which I doubt Nick would go for (if they wouldn't let Zutara happen, you think they're really gonna be cool with a human scientist and a floating brain?  Like Cat-Dog wasn't enough of a horrible creation of impossible questions for parents)


      Pros of ANOTHER hybrid-alien species:

      • If she is a hybrid of an alien, I would be more inclined to believe a Human/Neutrino hybrid.  Or if we wanna go REALLY far back in the comics, her mom COULD be Cherubae (doubt it but hey, great for theories! XD)

      *Neutrinos are more reasonable because well, they look more humanoid, so escapees from DimensionX could probably pass as humans (if they're not like lepracaun sized like in the '87 show XD), and Kala in the '87 series seemed to have something going on with Mikey, and humans definitely look more Neutrinos more than like them than the turtles...so yeah there's that.

      *Cherubae is probably the most far-flung theortical Mama out there, but she is a super powerful alien chick that looks humanoid and hates Krang, with the job 'Protect Dimension X from Krang'.  Soooo, it's POSSIBLE in this incarnation she's a refugee from Dimension X who escaped the Kraang as they destroyed planets in Dimension X.  And because we're NOT really sure WHERE Cherubae comes from (other than she chunked Bebop and Rocksteady on the Eden planet and was hanging out on Earth when Jess Harley was stupid enough to grab her turnstone from her and tick her off to get turned into Leatherhead) other than Dimension X and she's got control of a super-rock-ball called the turnstone, AND she's was on par with Krang in 'warlord' status.  This could theoritically be that Cherubae escaped to Earth, keeping the powerful artifact called the turnstone safe.  There she fell inlove with Kirby and had a baby and either her superpowers were infused in April, or the Turnstone was (Inuyasha moment there), or because of her hybridized DNA, April was able to unlock a power to become 'one' with the universe.

      Why the alien/hybrid-alien involvement theory is intriguing:

      *If this is a power that can be achieved by humans through years of study and meditation, as Splinter says, then why would a HYBRID of two different universes/dimensions/whatever the hell you wanna call it, be intuned with THIS one so much so that the Kraang want HER brain only?  If Splinter has that kind of brain, there has to be others out there they can suck out and slushify.  It would seem to me a hybrid of two dimensions wouldn't be able to click into the 'universe'-power.  Then again, I'm thinking of usual hybrids in nature rather than in this world, where mutagen makes reasonably anthropormorphic animals.  There is something that definitely makes April the super special princess in the tower, so much so it seems the Kraang are ONLY focused in NYC and after ONE GIRL.  Is it an alien thing?  Is it something to do with her soul?  Magical gnome-munching pixies!?  To quote Miwa 'WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER!?!'

        Loading editor
    • Well, they explained the reason why the Kraang want her (her brain tastes good as a slushie), but that doesn't explain her water-resistance, unless, to quote Michelangelo, it's because she's not made out of pizza, which would be just plain silly.

        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote:
      Tojuniorfilms wrote:

      Optimus could you please SHUT THE FRAG UP!?!?!?

      No.
      Could not resist. 
      File:LOL.jpg
        Loading editor
    • OptimusPrime27 wrote: Or the Kraang water just doesn't effect humans...

      ?

        Loading editor
    • I think that Kraang kidnapped April and put some DNA into her and returned her

        Loading editor
    • RodimusPhil
      RodimusPhil removed this reply because:
      I didn't realize until I posted it that I posted nearly the exact same thing before.
      21:41, January 13, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • 13thninjutsu wrote: *If this is a power that can be achieved by humans through years of study and meditation, as Splinter says, then why would a HYBRID of two different universes/dimensions/whatever the hell you wanna call it, be intuned with THIS one so much so that the Kraang want HER brain only?  If Splinter has that kind of brain, there has to be others out there they can suck out and slushify.  It would seem to me a hybrid of two dimensions wouldn't be able to click into the 'universe'-power.  Then again, I'm thinking of usual hybrids in nature rather than in this world, where mutagen makes reasonably anthropormorphic animals.  There is something that definitely makes April the super special princess in the tower, so much so it seems the Kraang are ONLY focused in NYC and after ONE GIRL.  Is it an alien thing?  Is it something to do with her soul?  Magical gnome-munching pixies!?  To quote Miwa 'WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER!?!'I think that, assuming April is a hybrid or mutant or whatever, it's an ability that only a mutant or hybrid can have.

        Loading editor
    • Themy
      Themy removed this reply because:
      MISSCLICK!
      17:04, January 14, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • RodimusPhil wrote: 13thninjutsu wrote: *If this is a power that can be achieved by humans through years of study and meditation, as Splinter says, then why would a HYBRID of two different universes/dimensions/whatever the hell you wanna call it, be intuned with THIS one so much so that the Kraang want HER brain only?  If Splinter has that kind of brain, there has to be others out there they can suck out and slushify.  It would seem to me a hybrid of two dimensions wouldn't be able to click into the 'universe'-power.  Then again, I'm thinking of usual hybrids in nature rather than in this world, where mutagen makes reasonably anthropormorphic animals.  There is something that definitely makes April the super special princess in the tower, so much so it seems the Kraang are ONLY focused in NYC and after ONE GIRL.  Is it an alien thing?  Is it something to do with her soul?  Magical gnome-munching pixies!?  To quote Miwa 'WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER!?!'I think that, assuming April is a hybrid or mutant or whatever, it's an ability that only a mutant or hybrid can have.



      I'll say she is a potata and call it a day.

        Loading editor
    • The reason she has those abilites because she smart and young and i think she's a immune to the kraang water.

        Loading editor
    • The one true evil wrote:
      They are an alien race from Dimension X in the 1987 Tmnt show Archie and IDW comics. they were enemies of Krang in all of them so... You can kind of see the connection, right?

      Oooohhh

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.