FANDOM


  • If you have thoughts on Requiem and Owari write it here:

    My thoughts:

    The Turtles, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami and the Mighty Mutanimals fights off the Foot Clan in a final battle.

    Splinter and Leo fights Super Shredder in a final duel to the death.

      Loading editor
    • im excited for this ep :)

        Loading editor
    • Bennieee wrote:
      im excited for this ep :)

      Me too. I hope there are no main character deaths in this one (except for Shredder).

        Loading editor
    • I hope there are, and this time they are permanent instead of going back in time and fixing it. It would feel more sad if it was permanent.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      content removed
      17:19, December 31, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I hope it's a two-part episode.

        Loading editor
    • wait...its the end?! :'( I know it couldn't go on forever but there are soooo many more characters and storylines that they could still do. And where is the promised (apparently) Usagi? But I guess it might just be the "most gullible and naive person on earth" person in me... x sighs x and I guess these writers are just in it for the money and not the fans... not a welcome addition to the noble TMNT history >:(

        Loading editor
    • It's the end of Season 4. There will be a Season 5. You will find out why it is called "the end" when you watch the episode. (I already know what happens and why it is called that.)

        Loading editor
    • its already on?

        Loading editor
    • It didn't air in the United States yet but it aired in South Korea on December 30th. But because it was released in Korea, we found out what happened from the Korean viewers. Also, "Requiem" will air on Sunday, February 19th and "Owari" will air on Sunday, February 26th in the United States.

        Loading editor
    • I hope it is Leo who kills shredder!

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      content removed
      15:50, January 19, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • May I ask why you felt the need to mention that anyways? I know you put spoiler warning but it's not like anyone asked. If anyone does read it, they have either seen the episode (which makes mentioning it completely unnecessary) or you have just spoiled the major ending of the episode/season for them. It just seems like a lose/lose situation to me.

        Loading editor
    • ^this right here, People please be sure to consider others feelings and views about spoilers, just because an episode leaks or shown early somewhere else does not mean there arent those who wish to wait and see for themselves

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009 wrote:
      ^this right here, People please be sure to consider others feelings and views about spoilers, just because an episode leaks or shown early somewhere else does not mean there are those who wish to wait and see for themselves

      aren't...

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:

      Trigger009 wrote:
      ^this right here, People please be sure to consider others feelings and views about spoilers, just because an episode leaks or shown early somewhere else does not mean there are those who wish to wait and see for themselves

      aren't...

      Right aren't my bad.

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote:
      It's the end of Season 4. There will be a Season 5. You will find out why it is called "the end" when you watch the episode. (I already know what happens and why it is called that.)

      Just tell me one thing. No good guys die right? Please. With a cherry on top. And as much chocolate sauce as you can handle on top.

        Loading editor
    • I hope the mighty mutanimals appear and fight shredder and his henchmen 

        Loading editor
    • MiwandSplinterfan1 wrote:
      Newyork9 wrote:
      It's the end of Season 4. There will be a Season 5. You will find out why it is called "the end" when you watch the episode. (I already know what happens and why it is called that.)
      Just tell me one thing. No good guys die right? Please. With a cherry on top. And as much chocolate sauce as you can handle on top.

      If you really want to know that, I would suggest you ask Newyork9 on his wall rather than on this thread to minimize possibilities of spoilers for those who don't want them.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I agree with UltimateTitan6. If you want to know, you should ask me on my message wall because some people prefer not to have the season finale spoiled for them.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      content
      19:06, January 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Here's the official description for Requiem:

      Splinter must lead the turtles and the Mighty Mutanimals on the hunt to defeat his old enemy.

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote:
      Yeah, I agree with UltimateTitan6. If you want to know, you should ask me on my message wall because some people prefer not to have the season finale spoiled for them.

      lol duh! x facepalm x

        Loading editor
    • Next Sunday is the new episode of TMNT called "Requiem." Get ready for some heartbreaking scenes that you'll never see before.

        Loading editor
    • Julian14bernardino wrote:
      Next Sunday is the new episode of TMNT called "Requiem." Get ready for some heartbreaking scenes that you'll never see before.

      oh great get ready to lose Karai or Splinter (for good)...

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be better if they put Requiem and Owari into a one-hour season finale because they had no hour-long specials this season. Also, it would not be such a good idea to leave us hanging and anticipating at the sad ending of this episode...

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote:
      I think it would be better if they put Requiem and Owari into a one-hour season finale because they had no hour-long specials this season. Also, it would not be such a good idea to leave us hanging and anticipating at the sad ending of this episode...

      If it's a one-hour episode who knows what will happen.

        Loading editor
    • From a recently released clip. Why do the Mutanimals have a Kraang ship?

        Loading editor
    • Probably snaged a few before the military got to them all.

        Loading editor
    • That was just... sad. Like, really sad. The turtles are going to have to mature alot move on without him. But I feel like Splinter's spirit will always be with them when they need guidance or wisdom, like a force ghost.

      There was so much action though! The brawl against Shredder was so EPIC, everyone got in some meaty blows. I haven't seen this much action from Casey since season 2. Everybody was awesome in Requiem.

      MAN- this was such a GREAT episode, probably the best all season. Why did Shredder have to ruin it with that ending?! :'(

        Loading editor
    • SPLINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

      Also, holy crap, was not expecting that movie reference. 

        Loading editor
    • What really made me sad was how the Turtles had flashbacks to their childhood while they looked at Splinter dead. I hate Shredder! He was like "Now...Hamato Yoshi...dies!" then throws him off the building!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      SPLINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

      Also, holy crap, was not expecting that movie reference. 

      Movie reference?

      Also, good seeing you again, though I wish it were under different circumstances :'(. Haven't seen you much lately. XD

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:

      Movie reference?

      Also, good seeing you again, though I wish it were under different circumstances :'(. Haven't seen you much lately. XD

      The dumpster scene...but they took it in a...way darker direction.

      And yeah I've been doing other stuff, latest season of RWBY kept a LOT of my time. 

      I also think we can all assume Splinter's following the-"You only live twice" rule you see in more mature kids shows. Someone comes back to life, they die a-GAIN-they die for real.

        Loading editor
    • Oooooooo right right. How did I that slip past me?

      And wait, RWBY? As in Screwattack's series? Is it really that good? I never really bothered to give it a try aside from some clips I came across.

      And not just that, he's following time travel written destiny rule. If you go back in time and prevent a loved one's death, It'll only be a matter of time they die again soon after, for good this time.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Oooooooo right right. How did I that slip past me?

      And wait, RWBY? As in Screwattack's series? Is it really that good? I never really bothered to give it a try aside from some clips I came across.

      And not just that, he's following time travel written destiny rule. If you go back in time and prevent a loved one's death, It'll only be a matter of time they die again soon after, for good this time.

      Your slippin' UT6, YOUR SLIPPING!

      It is INSANELY good, the first season's animation is a LITTLE choppy, but its a web-series that just gets better and better.

      Straight up, 'twas his destiny. Time will always find a way to screw you over.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm. I'll check it out. I've actually been binging Archer myself, and it left off on a crazy cliffhanger. Can't wait for season 8 in April.

      True. But I'm still calling the Splinter will basically be a force ghost throughout season 5 and give wisdom when they need it, like he did in Vision Quest. You'll hardly notice he's dead half the time.

      Actually, when you think about it, Splinter has actually died three times, counting the second season finale.

      Vision Quest

      Splinter: I am alive, but me spirit is detached from my body.

      Me: Um, yeah that's called being dead.

        Loading editor
    • Splinter died in the season two finale? I thought he was just badly injured from drowning.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, he was. It's just what he said in Vision Quest that made me skeptical. I guess maybe Splinter was saying that his body was technically alive (which explains how he went mad by the time the team found him), but his actual spirit was seperate from it.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimatetitan6 That is where you are wrong, Splinter didn't die in season two finale, because Karai saved him, later he separated his spirit from his body to guide the turtles in Vision Quest, if he really died why his alive in Return to NY, That the spirit of him is separated from his body does not mean that he is dead, it looks like tou didn't see Return to NY. Splinter has only died two times, one in Annihilation Earth and the other and definitive in Requiem.

        Loading editor
    • Dude... calm yourself.

      You apparently haven't read my last comment, because you aren't saying anything much different than what I said.

      I did in fact see Return to NY and I know that Splinter's "body" was technically alive, but who's to say that the "Splinter" part of him didn't die and his body wasn't reincarnated with an actual rat due to his physiology? The only character's in fiction I can think of off the top of my head that have been able to volentarily seperate their spirit from their bodies are Negetive Man and Raven from DC Comics, and it's been established that if their physical and spiritual forms are seperate for too long, their body dies unless they another spirit takes control of it. Like how ghosts posess humans sometimes. That was just my initial theory, and unless Splinter has supernatural powers (which is EXTREMELY hard to argue against after what we've seen him do in this show), I don't see how any other logical explanation for it. But then again, his is a show about human-sized turtles who use ninja moves to fight crime, so what do I know.

      That said, I don't know why we're talking about Return to NY on a thread focused on Requiem and Owari. Can we have some time to mourn Splinter, please?

        Loading editor
    • You know. We all do care about Splinter. In fact, even in death, he's the most honorable sensei in the Hamato Clan after Hamato Yuta, his father.

      And for Tang Shen, I was wondering if she will appear as a spirit as well.

        Loading editor
    • I really do hope that Splinter returns in Season 5 as a spirit.

        Loading editor
    • This episode, in my opinion, was probably the saddest in the series so far, just before "The Invasion, Part 2". 

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote:
      I really do hope that Splinter returns in Season 5 as a spirit.

      Yeah me too. I wanted Splinter's spirit would speak to Leo (or Mikey).

        Loading editor
    • Why is this episode called Requiem though? I feel like it should be the name of the next episode because it is the aftermath of Splinter's death.

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote:
      Why is this episode called Requiem though? I feel like it should be the name of the next episode because it is the aftermath of Splinter's death.

      Owari is the last episode of Season 4's TMNT 2K12. It'll be about the turtles going to defeat Shredder.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimatetitan6 Forgive if I sound rude that was not my intention.

        Loading editor
    • I would be thinking that Splinter will be revived again in Season 5 so the turtles will have to go to the Netherworld to find Splinter's soul next season after the turtles defeat Shredder.

        Loading editor
    • Evan231017 wrote:
      Ultimatetitan6 Forgive if I sound rude that was not my intention.

      It's cool.

        Loading editor
    • Julian14bernardino wrote:
      I would be thinking that Splinter will be revived again in Season 5 so the turtles will have to go to the Netherworld to find Splinter's soul next season after the turtles defeat Shredder.

      Definitely don't think that Splinter will be physically revived after THIS. But the turtles having to save Splinter's soul from Kavaxas who wants to drag it with him to the Underworld is a GENIUS idea. I actually hope they go with that premise for the first half of the season.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah this series works under Beast Wars rules, you only get to be brought back ONCE, after that your own your own.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Julian14bernardino wrote:
      I would be thinking that Splinter will be revived again in Season 5 so the turtles will have to go to the Netherworld to find Splinter's soul next season after the turtles defeat Shredder.
      Definitely don't think that Splinter will be physically revived after THIS. But the turtles having to save Splinter's soul from Kavaxas who wants to drag it with him to the Underworld is a GENIUS idea. I actually hope they go with that premise for the first half of the season.

      Kavaxas is going to appear in season 5 so best idea and what about Tiger Claw?

        Loading editor
    • Julian14bernardino wrote:
      Kavaxas is going to appear in season 5 so best idea and what about Tiger Claw?

      Hm... don't know exactly. He summoned Kavaxas, Maybe Kavaxas wll turn him into his demodragonic man/tiger servant, or something like what Ho Chan did to the Purple Dragons and later the Turtles.

      If you watched the 2003 series that doesn't sound too farfetched. When you've watched this series, you know nothing's off limits, especially at this point.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Julian14bernardino wrote:
      Kavaxas is going to appear in season 5 so best idea and what about Tiger Claw?
      Hm... don't know exactly. He summoned Kavaxas, Maybe Kavaxas wll turn him into his demodragonic man/tiger servant, or something like what Ho Chan did to the Purple Dragons and later the Turtles.

      If you watched the 2003 series that doesn't sound too farfetched. When you've watched this series, you know nothing's off limits, especially at this point.

      I used to watched the TMNT 2003 series on Cartoon Network when I was little but I don't watch that show anymore.

      As for Tiger Claw, well, yeah, something a bit like A Chinatown Ghost Story but I know I'm not a big fan of Ho Chan that drains April's life force energy.

      Back to Splinter, for the first half of the episodes of season 5, the turtles, April and Casey heads to the Netherworld to save Splinter's soul and encounter a demodragon named Kavaxas. That's my theory for season 5.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009
      Trigger009 removed this reply because:
      Spam
      12:38, February 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • It's over. It's FINALLY OVER! The Shredder has been SHREDDED!!! WE NEVER HAVE TO HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN!!!

      Unless he comes back as a demon which I'm pretty sure we're all thinking right now...

      Either way, FINALLY! This overtaxed 3 and a half season long plotline is finally OVER!

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone think that ending was rushed and a total ass-pull?

      Plus I don't even think Shredder's really dead. He was winning that fight, then Leo got one good hit in and next thing you know the Kuro Kabuto is in Leo's hand..

      Not to mention, that he's pretty immune to fire and most attacks don't hurt him sooo..how is he dead?

        Loading editor
    • Gaiden012 wrote:
      Does anyone think that ending was rushed and a total ass-pull?

      Plus I don't even think Shredder's really dead. He was winning that fight, then Leo got one good hit in and next thing you know the Kuro Kabuto is in Leo's hand..

      Not to mention, that he's pretty immune to fire and most attacks don't hurt him sooo..how is he dead?

      Agreed on the ending being a bit rushed.

      Screenshot (514)

      However, this episode was pretty freakin' awesome, probably best of the season. Also, it seems pretty clear that he sliced Saki's head off. That helmet pretty much melded with his skull. I don't see how he could've gotten that thing off without slicing his head off.

        Loading editor
    • MusicKing2003
      MusicKing2003 removed this reply because:
      I posted a link.
      19:02, February 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • You should probably remove the link - it could be considered spam and you possibly could be blocked.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks, I just removed it. 

        Loading editor
    • No problem.

        Loading editor
    • LOL. This show is getting pretty dark. Tiger Claw's arm cut off, Shredder's blades penetrating Splinter's body, a pentagram, Shredder's corpse. Yikes!

        Loading editor
    • So...did Leo SCALP the Shredder? That mask was practically welded to his face, I see no way he could've gotten it otherwise. This got hardcore.

        Loading editor
    • Right?! LOL I just said that too.

      My theory is that he chopped Shredder's head clean off, scalped him, cleaned the blood and sweat out of the inside, polished the front, and then presented it to his buddies in the most epic, hardcore fashion ever. Haven't seen anything quite like this in a "kids" cartoon since Bubblevicious XD

        Loading editor
    • That might've been possible. But how long would it take?

        Loading editor
    • Hm, hard to tell. Scalping him alone would probably take a good 20 minutes. Maybe cleaning would be quicker. 5 minutes probably?

        Loading editor
    • That's more like it

        Loading editor
    • In a season 5 promo, I saw Shredder's skeleton, so he definently is dead

        Loading editor
    • Rocksteady, Fishface, Rahzar, and Bebop do survive

        Loading editor
    • I think that Stinkman survives too

        Loading editor
    • It was weird iin a way. I never expected Stockman to retromutate

        Loading editor
    • I thought he would be really happy. He always wanted to be mutant

        Loading editor
    • Guyhoonsucks wrote:
      I thought he would be really happy. He always wanted to be mutant

      Keep it all in one comment, multi-posting is uncouth.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for the tip. Its my first time

        Loading editor
    • Guyhoonsucks wrote:
      Thanks for the tip. Its my first time

      Tis cool, tis cool.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Gaiden012 wrote:
      Does anyone think that ending was rushed and a total ass-pull?

      Plus I don't even think Shredder's really dead. He was winning that fight, then Leo got one good hit in and next thing you know the Kuro Kabuto is in Leo's hand..

      Not to mention, that he's pretty immune to fire and most attacks don't hurt him sooo..how is he dead?

      Agreed on the ending being a bit rushed.
      Screenshot (514)
      However, this episode was pretty freakin' awesome, probably best of the season. Also, it seems pretty clear that he sliced Saki's head off. That helmet pretty much melded with his skull. I don't see how he could've gotten that thing off without slicing his head off.

      If you look at the original art for this shot from Ciro's Instagram, there's no doubt that Leo decapitated him:

      Deathbloworiginal












      It was probably censored a bit for the show, since in the one in the show you don't see the line through his neck and the black splatter behind it.

        Loading editor
    • DEFINITELY was, which means Leo was...probably supposed to be holding the severed head of Oroku Saki originally...why is the second half of every season of this show so hardcore?

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I'm surprised this show gets away with half the stuff it does. People losing limbs, being stabbed, etc.

      Anyways, storyline aside, Owari and Requiem are in my opinion two of the most visually stunning episodes of the series. The atmosphere of every scene seems so well-put together. Just to name a few, the fire at the Mutanimals hideout, the funeral in the forest, and the final battle on the flaming roof were all just a treat to look at. Not to mention the animation of the characters emotions; their eyes were so expressive in these episodes.

        Loading editor
    • I Hope Shredder is ressurrected. 

      They need to show more Alopex and all of that.

        Loading editor
    • I think we've seen enough of Saki/Shredder for a series, but It would be pretty crazy if he comes back as a demon for one episode like the 2003 Oroku Saki. Demo-Super Shredder. I can see that.

      And ABSOLUTELY yes to more Alopex. She better be pretty dang prominent too. Too much was untold in her debut. Plus with Tiger Claw now being the secondary big bad and all that.

        Loading editor
    • 23jcrosby12
      23jcrosby12 removed this reply because:
      ./
      00:37, March 15, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Is it wrong i have technically a little crush on tiger claw's enemy?

        Loading editor
    • TC has a lot of enemies.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Is it kinda weird i have a little *Ahem* Crush on one of TC's enemies?

        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry but since Shredder killed Splinter forever, he deserved to get his head cut off. I usually wouldn't wish that for anyone, but you kill Splinter forever, you get your head cut off, end of story! I hate to say it but...this series used to be completely awesome, so was another show called Once Upon A Time on ABC (I know its a totally different topic but I'm just comparing so please don't hate me). I used to be addicted to both but after a while, OUAT was either killing off all my favorite characters, or making them go back and forth from being someone who kills your favorite character to being someone who you really want to take pity on. After they killed off one of my last remaining favorites, I just had enough. Now with a show's storyline that I can actually almost uncannily relate to, TMNT, so many things in the story, the fact Shredder blames Splinter for the murder, Shredder being completely narcisstic, always playing the victim, and the position that Karai is stuck in, is what it's like for me. Shredder represents my father's "not so good side" (of course he's not evil but their actual morals and level of narcissium are basically the same). And Splinter represents the "good side of him" or the father type that I've always wanted but never really truely had (under the surface). And now...I'm not making this up, I feel like the people from the show are following me everywhere, the whole situation with my dad has gotten so bad that I feel like his "Splinter side" is almost if not completely gone. And within the same week, Splinter died for good. So even though they're finally going to add a character that I had been begging and begging for, next season (or this season, haven't been paying attention since), it kind of pails in comparison.

      So I'm sorry for complaining and seeming to be WAY too engrossed with a darn cartoon, but it just seems so uncannily like my reall life, that it just could never really be the same for me if I continued watching. 

        Loading editor
    • This was awesome, but by this epsiode being too violent, is this the reason why we are getting the new show and this show ending. If it is, then it was worth it because this brought out some of the best in TMNT though.

        Loading editor
    • Sonicisawesome2448 wrote:
      This was awesome, but by this epsiode being too violent, is this the reason why we are getting the new show and this show ending. If it is, then it was worth it because this brought out some of the best in TMNT though.

      New show?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Called: Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I hope they include some shiniangelo and leopex!

        Loading editor
    • Leopex would be a good consideriing Leorai is a lost cause. Never shipped Leorai in this series anyway, I hate one sided ships. ESPECIALLY in cases like this where Karai basically manipulates (or attempts to) Leo's crush on her whenever she wants something from him, for leway when they disagree on somthing, or for distraction whenever she want to toss him on his shell and bail.

      And though there may not be time left in the series to develop the relationship properly, I would like to see how a potential Leopex ship would pan out...

      ...wait, but THEN she would be yet ANOTHER of this series' very few female characters to be labelled as love interest for a turtle. GRAAAAAAAH WE CAN'T WIN!!!

        Loading editor
    • 23jcrosby15 wrote:
      Yeah. Called: Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I hope they include some shiniangelo and leopex!

      are there trailers yet? And will they still have the favorites...like Splinter? Just saw the trailer...x starts happy bawling x and wait...this is supposed to be in the past right? Then how does Karai know who the good guys are already? 

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Leopex would be a good consideriing Leorai is a lost cause. Never shipped Leorai in this series anyway, I hate one sided ships. ESPECIALLY in cases like this where Karai basically manipulates (or attempts to) Leo's crush on her whenever she wants something from him, for leway when they disagree on somthing, or for distraction whenever she want to toss him on his shell and bail.

      And though there may not be time left in the series to develop the relationship properly, I would like to see how a potential Leopex ship would pan out...

      ...wait, but THEN she would be yet ANOTHER of this series' very few female characters to be labelled as love interest for a turtle. GRAAAAAAAH WE CAN'T WIN!!!

      Also that whole, Leo is practically Karai's brother thing. I'm personally hoping Radical comes in.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Leopex would be a good consideriing Leorai is a lost cause. Never shipped Leorai in this series anyway, I hate one sided ships. ESPECIALLY in cases like this where Karai basically manipulates (or attempts to) Leo's crush on her whenever she wants something from him, for leway when they disagree on somthing, or for distraction whenever she want to toss him on his shell and bail.

      And though there may not be time left in the series to develop the relationship properly, I would like to see how a potential Leopex ship would pan out...

      ...wait, but THEN she would be yet ANOTHER of this series' very few female characters to be labelled as love interest for a turtle. GRAAAAAAAH WE CAN'T WIN!!!

      Also that whole, Leo is practically Karai's brother thing. I'm personally hoping Radical comes in.

      Yea true, but that ain't stopping BarryxIris in the Flash TV series, and they were RAISED together. I'd say the different species thing is more of a dealbreaker than that. Why do you think Donnie and April haven't gotten together yet?

      I'm personally hoping for Hamato Hana myself. If we don't have living Splinter, we need to see SOME blood from him outside of Karai, at least to expand his story/legacy a bit further.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Yoshimickster wrote:
      UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Leopex would be a good consideriing Leorai is a lost cause. Never shipped Leorai in this series anyway, I hate one sided ships. ESPECIALLY in cases like this where Karai basically manipulates (or attempts to) Leo's crush on her whenever she wants something from him, for leway when they disagree on somthing, or for distraction whenever she want to toss him on his shell and bail.

      And though there may not be time left in the series to develop the relationship properly, I would like to see how a potential Leopex ship would pan out...

      ...wait, but THEN she would be yet ANOTHER of this series' very few female characters to be labelled as love interest for a turtle. GRAAAAAAAH WE CAN'T WIN!!!

      Also that whole, Leo is practically Karai's brother thing. I'm personally hoping Radical comes in.
      Yea true, but that ain't stopping BarryxIris in the Flash TV series, and they were RAISED together. I'd say the different species thing is more of a dealbreaker than that. Why do you think Donnie and April haven't gotten together yet?

      I'm personally hoping for Hamato Hana myself. If we don't have living Splinter, we need to see SOME blood from him outside of Karai, at least to expand his story/legacy a bit further.

      You sir/maim, are my favorite person right now :)

        Loading editor
    • YAY! I'm so honored...

      I'm a dude by the way :)

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      YAY! I'm so honored...

      I'm a dude by the way :)

      Aww thanks! :) I'm honored that you're honored :)

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:

      Yea true, but that ain't stopping BarryxIris in the Flash TV series, and they were RAISED together. I'd say the different species thing is more of a dealbreaker than that. Why do you think Donnie and April haven't gotten together yet?

      Because it didn't happen in the comics, and the writers are a tad afraid of taking that last step. Same reason Felicity probably won't freaking get back with Olliver.

      With Iris and Barry I WANNA say its because they weren't ALWAYS raised together...but its because it happened in the comics...well...the original comic, before DC had Doctor Manhattan break them up for some weird reason.

        Loading editor
    • Makes sense I guess. But usually they wouldn't do something like that because of crazy mad fan backlash, but people love Apritello. MANY people love Apritello. I don't really see what they would be afraid of, except... SPECIES CLAUS. At least for humans and animal people.

      And yeah but Leo and Karai were NEVER raised together. Barry and Iris qualify MUCH more as brother and sister that them. And I get the comic consistancy thing but what about Superboy/Miss Martian, Kid Flash/Artemis, Kid Flash/Jinx, Nightwing/Zatanna etc. All steady couples (well, newly steady at least), never in the comics.I don't see why they're afraid  of including a ship that they themselves heavily and frequently tease and most people want, except... you know.

        Loading editor
    • Well technically their both mutants, with strands of human DNA, so I HOPE that won't be the thing. Either way if April gets with Casey, the entire internet will EXPLODE!

      But it was kind-of a one-sided sibling relationship, more like childhood friends really.  As for those: Happened in the comics, Wallye died and during his death Artemis will probably move on, I actually felt that was kinda forced, and they broke up. And don't even IMPLY that last one!

        Loading editor
    • Same. And TRUE!

      Which pair? I'd say both started off one-sided.

      And when were SB and MM a thing in the comics? This I need to see. As I remember he and Wonder Girl couldn't keep their hands off each other. I think we all know Wally is coming back, we have yet to see if Artemis will really move on. Same, but when did they break up? And yeah, didn't read the tie-in comics. Just looked it up and yeah, that was my bad.

        Loading editor
    • Well Barry was always in love with Iris, and waited....14 years to tell her how he felt-AND THEN-Eddie shows up whom...was actually kind-of a cool character, I liked Eddie. Part of me was kind of ROOTING for Eddie and Iris.

      I remember a few issues where they were a thing. I do to...buuuuuuuuuuuuu in the comics Artemis ended up with Icicle JR so...yeah there's that potential nightmare. They broke up in between seasons 1 and 2, amicably. 

      And what did you look up? I was referring to L'agann and Miss Martian. You mean SuperWonder? Equally terrible, but just want to make sure.

        Loading editor
    • Me too kinda. Barry and Iris feels weird for this series the way they set it up.

      Meh, if it did happen, it must've been pretty short and obscure. And let's just hope the writers don't go that route. But Superboy and Miss Martian got back together in the last episode after resolving SEVERAL misunderstandings they've had (something Raph and Mona need to do real soon). 

      You said you think KF and Jinx was forced and they broke up between season 1 and 2. KF was introduced in season 5.

      When you said don't even imply that LAST one, I thought you were referring to that Nightwing and Zatanna, 'cause I said that last. I looked up the YJ tie-in comics which said that they broke up (even though they still kiss like a couple).

        Loading editor
    • Agreed, especially considering THEY are supposed to be the canon couple. Granted in the original comics Iris was always making fun of Barry for being late and...that was her personality, THEY at least had real chemistry.

      Straight up, especially with that Newtralizer story-arc coming up.

      OH RIGHT-no they never broke up. I felt them getting together was forced, as while they had a LITTLE on screen chemistry...did Jinx ever show ANY inclination to doing good? Or being more competent than the rest of the team? I dunno.

      Oh yeah, they dated SUPER briefly, broke up, and are no just friends.

        Loading editor
    • True that!

      MAN I AM EXCITED FOR THAT ONE! Probably more than anything else this season outside of Usagi of course.

      Inclination to doing good, no. Being more competent than the rest of the team... very much so yes. Heck, the whole episode's premise was the rest of H.I.V.E acting like stooges while Kid Flash tries convincing her she's too good for them, and she believes him. And she did initially state that the reason she turned bad was that she felt she had more of a place with H.I.V.E or the BHOE because she, "bad luck", can't be good.

      Just friends who kiss on the mouth, and who Zatanna gives a... very specific identity consealing glamour charm without even asking for an explanation as to why he wants it.

      And I mean Superboy and Wonder Girl from the Geoff Johns' Teen Titans comics. Vol 3. But what exactly were you referring to L'agaan and Miss Martian about?

        Loading editor
    • Who still wants shiniangelo though?

        Loading editor
    • Any crush Mikey has at this point is just him going through puberty .

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      True that!

      MAN I AM EXCITED FOR THAT ONE! Probably more than anything else this season outside of Usagi of course.

      Inclination to doing good, no. Being more competent than the rest of the team... very much so yes. Heck, the whole episode's premise was the rest of H.I.V.E acting like stooges while Kid Flash tries convincing her she's too good for them, and she believes him. And she did initially state that the reason she turned bad was that she felt she had more of a place with H.I.V.E or the BHOE because she, "bad luck", can't be good.

      Just friends who kiss on the mouth, and who Zatanna gives a... very specific identity consealing glamour charm without even asking for an explanation as to why he wants it.

      And I mean Superboy and Wonder Girl from the Geoff Johns' Teen Titans comics. Vol 3. But what exactly were you referring to L'agaan and Miss Martian about?

      Of course, that will flipping RULE!

      YEAH-but I wish they would've built up to that in a previous season or something.

      Physical love ain't the same as true love Kimosabe.

      Season 2 of Young Justice. Which was PROBABLY the worst part about that season for me...just...just such an obvious failed relationship.

        Loading editor
    • SHELL YEAH! This season's gonna be awesome!

      Can't argue with you there. Since season 5 was Teen Titans' last season, they rushed a LOT of characters' storylines, subjecting almost each of them to one episode. Which is why it needed at least a flippin' sixth and possibly seventh season to expand on and then wrap up their storylines. Aside from the 5 founders, the Titans East, and a tiny bit of Beast Boy's ragtag Titans, just about every other ally Titan was swept under the bus storywise and was merely just used for extra action. They deserved better than that. The tie-in comics actually did this quite well oddly enough and maybe could have served as a sixth season. All of the 5 founding Titans' AMAZINGLY comic-accurate origins were told in detail and in fitting ways, secret identities were revealed/actually mentioned, Cyborg got a girlfriend who might be Sarasim's decendant, many of the honorary Titans frequently hang out at the tower with the regulars INCLUDING Wonder Girl (Donny Troy) making it feel more like the Watchtower, the Justice League (and several members) was mentioned, character bio/stories were expanded upon, Beast Boy and Raven's relationship actually got more development and they came closer to actually getting together. One issue even illustrated Robin dealing with the anniversary of his parents' death and the other Titans KNEW, trying to cheer him up! Meaning at that point Robin trusted the other Titans with his secret identity (if unmasking in front of Starfire wasn't enough evidence), and at the end it showed Batman was still watching over him at that point. That was a nice, and powerful issue right there. So yeah, the tie-in comics would make a great season 6 as it ties up a lot of loose ends, but it still felt somewhat incomplete, so a season 7 might have been needed to give everything a suitable ending too.

      Love is love Hombre

      SUPER- agreed. It stuck out like a pufffer fish in a goldfish bowl, and it was SO annoying to watch. The fact that L'agaan didn't know he was M'gann's rebound guy amazes me.

        Loading editor
    • And really, with the obvious nostalgia boom going on with the finale season of Samurai Jack, Hey Arnold/Invader Zim/Rocko's Modern Life Movies, and the 3rd season of Young Justice, now would be the BEST time to make a revival season.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I'm not sure about this season if there's no season wide plotline to tie everything in.  A season with no major plotline will just seem flat and boring.  I'm hoping there's some major goal the turtles are striving towards or something.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      And really, with the obvious nostalgia boom going on with the finale season of Samurai Jack, Hey Arnold/Invader Zim/Rocko's Modern Life Movies, and the 3rd season of Young Justice, now would be the BEST time to make a revival season.

      AB-solutely. They could even show Robin's transition to Nightwing, show the team alternating leader, SO many possibilities that they left without exploring.

      A revival /another season would be AWESOME!

        Loading editor
    • AND-have a televised version of Starfire with Robin/Nightwing! Sure I have the movies, but they aren't MY Nightwing and Starfire.

        Loading editor
    • I know! The OG series really made me attached really attached me to almost everyone in that specific version. Including their take on RobStar.

      Man, if Teen Titans Go can actually pave the way for an actual continuation in the spirit of the old show, THAT would be golden! Or heck, even a second movie too check fan reaction.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I just wish they didn't write the new Robin and Star to be so...uncompattible, in every way. Shell, I think Robin and Blackfire are more compattible than they are.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. Blackfire surprisingly seemed to become a good person by the end of that.Maybe it might get interesting when we get more dialog from her.

      I'm personally hoping for Madame Rouge to stinkin' show up already. She's one of the few villains that I think they'll take somewhat seriously, like Rose, Brother Blood, or Darkseid (kidding). Plus, Hynden Walch voiced her in the original, so why not?

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea why not, and I also question why Blackfire has lax speaking roles as well! How cheap IS CN if they can't afford to let Hynden Walch voice two seperate characters?

        Loading editor
    • Especially when the rest of the main cast voice virtually every additional character.

        Loading editor
    • It just makes no SENSE, how hard could it be to use Blackfire?

        Loading editor
    • Seriously! Even her character design is a color inverted copy of Starfire. It's almost like she's voicing the SAME character!

        Loading editor
    • I just don't understand how they can be so lazy sometimes, last episode was just "Employee of the Month" word for word. The dialogue was almost exactly the same, the character's reactions were the same, its like they intended a parody but instead just did a shortened version of an old episode!

        Loading editor
    • Aside from that part when they throw Raven on the moped just for kicks.

      And again, can not argue with you there. That REALLY surprised me too. I was actually hoping for some fourth wall-breaky stuff about how they may have experienced this all before, and possibly altering the outcome in some form. This is by far the laziest they have been for an episode. Literally zero creativity went into it, as it's the same episode in TTG format...

      That said, I still liked it, cause I liked the original Employee of the Month. But that's only a point to the original series.

      Seriously though, I wonder what gave them the idea to do this.

        Loading editor
    • I think it was because that "Capes" episode did so well(despite the massive whining on Youtube comment threads) that they thought to do the same concept...but instead of easily abridging it, they animated a whole new episode...these writers are equally as insane as current Marvel writers.

        Loading editor
    • lol Right?

        Loading editor
    • I wish I could writer a season, I'd OWN it...although knowing me I'd write myself INTO the script "Adaptation" style-BUT SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE!

        Loading editor
    • Funny. They actually have an upcoming episode with that plot. The Titans are going to actually meet the writers of the show, hopefully the VAs too. The Titans decide that their episodes are so lame that THEY can write better episodes, so they try it themselves. THE WALL WILL BE SHATTERED YET AGAIN! But this is some Deadpool level stuff here... except they try to replace their writers rather than gruesomely murdering them... and threatening to do so against the readers/viewers.

        Loading editor
    • Hyoo boy, another critic addressing episode, this can only bring ranting.

      And ah, Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe, it...it was basically a bloodier version of Grant Morrison's Animal Man.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote: Funny. They actually have an upcoming episode with that plot. The Titans are going to actually meet the writers of the show, hopefully the VAs too. The Titans decide that their episodes are so lame that THEY can write better episodes, so they try it themselves. THE WALL WILL BE SHATTERED YET AGAIN! But this is some Deadpool level stuff here... except they try to replace their writers rather than gruesomely murdering them... and threatening to do so against the readers/viewers.

      We don't know it will play like that. For all we know, that upcoming episode could be similar to Regular Show's Meet The Seer. By pointing out TTG's seasonal rot, bad continuity, broken aesop tendencies, and obnoxious personalities being criticized. And possibly make it clear that season 4 is the last.

        Loading editor
    • Matteso586 wrote:

      We don't know it will play like that. For all we know, that upcoming episode could be similar to Regular Show's Meet The Seer. By pointing out TTG's seasonal rot, bad continuity, broken aesop tendencies, and obnoxious personalities being criticized. And possibly make it clear that season 4 is the last.

      https://youtu.be/-gv1CT1L1Tk?t=3m11s

        Loading editor
    • For whatever reason, that ONE Youtube vid won't load on my computer. Every thing else hunky Finding Dory, NOT that one though.

      EDIT:SAW IT(stupid faulty wifi thingy) AND I GOTTA SAY...anyone else seeing the fakeness the cast is exuming? I can tell when someone is lying, and it feels like they are.

        Loading editor
    • Mmm I wouldn't say lying per se, more like faking some enthusiasm. Maybe trying to act more hype than they actually are. In any case 200 episodes is quite the milestone for any show.

        Loading editor
    • Requiem was bad, but Owari was decent. Although, it would of been better if each Shredder's goons would have gotten killed during this episode and only Tiger Claw escaping. That way, in each season 5 episode Tiger Claw could have resurrected someone (like in the first episode, resurrecting Fishface, in the second, Rahzar, in the third, Bebop and Rocksteady and in the fourth, Shredder and Baxter, that would have been much better).

        Loading editor
    • Tiger Claw should have died too. He turned himself and his sister into criminals. And that he did horrible things.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Makes sense I guess. But usually they wouldn't do something like that because of crazy mad fan backlash, but people love Apritello. MANY people love Apritello. I don't really see what they would be afraid of, except... SPECIES CLAUS. At least for humans and animal people.

      And yeah but Leo and Karai were NEVER raised together. Barry and Iris qualify MUCH more as brother and sister that them. And I get the comic consistancy thing but what about Superboy/Miss Martian, Kid Flash/Artemis, Kid Flash/Jinx, Nightwing/Zatanna etc. All steady couples (well, newly steady at least), never in the comics.I don't see why they're afraid  of including a ship that they themselves heavily and frequently tease and most people want, except... you know.

      if the "fan backlash" thing was about tmnt, apparently they couldn't care less about what fans like. at least the ones that actually like the characters.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.