FANDOM


  • Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Our good friend Brandon Auman has FINALLY confirmed that our favorite rabbit samurai, Miyamoto Usagi, will be returning to appear in the 2012 Nickelodeon TMNT series.

    Source: [1]

    I mean, the Playmates leaked by Cipes a couple of months ago pretty much clinched it's going to happen, but now we have official confirmation.

    My thoughts: As I said several times before, this show works miracles, whether it comes to getting iconic VAs or introducing widely beloved characters that have not gotten spotlight in decades. But this, THIS, sets the bar so high that it's practically having it's own space arc lol. I for one am overjoyed that he's coming back. Usagi was always an admirable character. I particularly enjoyed how prominent his role was in the 2003 series, which I hope carries over to the 2012 series. Usagi's addition was one of my HIGHEST requests for this series and they are delivering. Now that he's on the way, the only characters from previous series that I have left to request are Sh'Okanabo, Viral, Cody Jones, and Serling. Once they're here, this series has fulfilled my every TMNT dream. BACK to Usagi, I'm REALLY looking forward to what his design is going to be like. CGI Usagi in THIS series? Probably going to be his best design yet :]

    So what do you guys think? Are you excited to see Usagi come back? Do you think his relationship towards Leo will be any different? Do you think they'll reveal any info about him at the NYCC? Does Usagi's introduction mean that we WILL get that Battle Nexus ark I've been craving?

    This is USAGI we're talking about, guys! There is nothing more conversation-worthy in TMNT at the moment than this.

      Loading editor
    • I CAN'T wait for Usagi's grand return to TMNT!!! Maybe the show will have an alternate dimension arc.

        Loading editor
    • Nobrainer56 wrote:
      I CAN'T wait for Usagi's grand return to TMNT!!! Maybe the show will have an alternate dimension arc.

      yeah and maybe there will also be battle nexus like it was in tmnt 2003 season 2 episodes 23-26 the big brawl part 1,2,3 and 4

        Loading editor
    • I forgot to mention that I'm ALSO hoping we get to see Tomoe Ame, with her hopefully having a bigger role. Maybe bond with Leo, or something. I think we all know his relationship with Karai is never going to work. Might as well mix i up a bit. I always loved Tomoe Ame so I'm REEEEALY hoping they show her again without making her a minor character.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      I forgot to mention that I'm ALSO hoping we get to see Tomoe Ame, with her hopefully having a bigger role. Maybe bond with Leo, or something. I always loved Tomoe Ame so I'm REEEEALY hoping they show her again without making her a minor character.

      yeah i hope so too and do you think there will be battle nexus like in 2003 cartoon?

        Loading editor
    • Nidza majstor wrote:

      yeah i hope so too and do you think there will be battle nexus like in 2003 cartoon?

      With characters like Slash, Shinigami, Karai, Mona Lisa, Sal Commander, Zeno (who is basically 2K12's Traximus),, and NOW Usagi? How can I not at this point? Who know, even April might participate now that she is competent enough to do so, with her improved ninja skils, weapons, and psychic powers. As long as she stops that crystal from warping her mind, I'd say she's totally got what it takes.

      Aside from the Turtles, we already have the two BN participants who played the most prominent role in the '03 BN arc Zeno (replacement for Traximus) and Usagi.But now that Mona Lisa seems like she's becoming more prominent even after the space arc, she could be a prominent participant as well, and maybe this time they'd be able to talk it Raph about the issues of their relationship... right before they're FORCED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER! Mona would probably just own him again though.

      Hopefully we can get just a few more new warrior-like characters in this series so they can participate as well. Unfortunately though, if Zeno joins, I think we all know who's going to win the Battle Nexus tournament.

        Loading editor
    • Nidza majstor
      Nidza majstor removed this reply because:
      requsted
      14:44, September 28, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • UltimateTitan6
      UltimateTitan6 removed this reply because:
      eh
      12:28, September 28, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Nidza majstor wrote:

      yeah i hope so too and do you think there will be battle nexus like in 2003 cartoon?

      With characters like Slash, Shinigami, Karai, Mona Lisa, Sal Commander, Zeno (who is basically 2K12's Traximus),, and NOW Usagi? How can I not at this point? Who know, even April might participate now that she is competent enough to do so, with her improved ninja skils, weapons, and psychic powers. As long as she stops that crystal from warping her mind, I'd say she's totally got what it takes.

      Aside from the Turtles, we already have the two BN participants who played the most prominent role in the '03 BN arc Zeno (replacement for Traximus) and Usagi.But now that Mona Lisa seems like she's becoming more prominent even after the space arc, she could be a prominent participant as well, and maybe this time they'd be able to talk it Raph about the issues of their relationship... right before they're FORCED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER! Mona would probably just own him again though.

      Hopefully we can get just a few more new warrior-like characters in this series so they can participate as well. Unfortunately though, if Zeno joins, I think we all know who's going to win the Battle Nexus tournament.

      yeah i think Mikey will be winner like in the 2003 cartoon what do you think?

        Loading editor
    • I was actually referrng to Zeno because that dude is unstoppable. He took out multiple Triceratons like they were nothing, and the Turtles were like little cockroaches to him.

      I suppose they'd let Mikey win again, but somebody would have to eliminate Zeno first (though unlikely), or Mikey would have to pull off something even MORE miraculous than the way he won in the '03 series.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      I was actually referrng to Zeno because that dude is unstoppable. He took out multiple Triceratons like they were nothing, and the Turtles were like little cockroaches to him.

      I suppose they'd let Mikey win again, but somebody would have to eliminate Zeno first (though unlikely), or Mikey would have to pull off something even MORE miraculous than the way he won in the '03 series.

      what do you think Mikey should pull off?

        Loading editor
    • No, I mean if Mikey wins, he'll have to do it in a more lucky way than the '03 series, where he accidentally hit Kluh in the head with his nunchucks. That  clearly won't work on Zeno since his head is pretty much indesructable, so 2K12 Mikey would have to be even more lucky that 2K3 Mikey.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      No, I mean if Mikey wins, he'll have to do it in a more lucky way than the '03 series, where he accidentally hit Kluh in the head with his nunchucks. That  clearly won't work on Zeno since his head is pretty much indesructable, so 2K12 Mikey would have to be even more lucky that 2K3 Mikey.

      you mean 2K12 Mikey will need all his strenght to defeat Zeno right?

        Loading editor
    • No. I mean he needs to get lucky to defeat Zeno.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      No. I mean he needs to get lucky to defeat Zeno.

      i hope he will have luck

        Loading editor
    • and i hope they will make another tmnt 2012 game based on tmnt 2 battle nexus

        Loading editor
    • and do you like my idea about new tmnt 2012 game?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it's cool :]

      No doubt that's going to happen if this Battle Nexus arc actually happens.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Yeah, it's cool :]

      No doubt that's going to happen if this Battle Nexus arc actually happens.

      yeah i hope the Battle Nexus arc will actually happen too

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Yeah, it's cool :]

      No doubt that's going to happen if this Battle Nexus arc actually happens.

      do you think Venus will appear in season 5 of tmnt 2012?

        Loading editor
    • I very missed Usagi in TMNT and I'm glad he'll be :> I hope they'll do him white, not black nor red like Alopex :/

        Loading editor
    • WhiteJapan wrote:
      I very missed Usagi in TMNT and I'm glad he'll be :> I hope they'll do him white, not black nor red like Alopex :/

      yeah me too do you think Venus will appear in season 5 of tmnt 2012?

        Loading editor
    • Nidza majstor wrote:

      yeah me too do you think Venus will appear in season 5 of tmnt 2012?

      I'm not sure, but I hope so. Venus is from 1990 TV show and Alopex is from IDW comics, so... who knows? :) Comics are younger, but TV show was liked too.

        Loading editor
    • WhiteJapan wrote:
      Nidza majstor wrote:

      yeah me too do you think Venus will appear in season 5 of tmnt 2012?

      I'm not sure, but I hope so. Venus is from 1990 TV show and Alopex is from IDW comics, so... who knows? :) Comics are younger, but TV show was liked too.

      yeah i think she will appear in season 5 they will fight vampires(like they did in next mutation episodes unchain my heart parts 1-4)

        Loading editor
    • Quoting M.Bison "Yes!", I am huge usagi fan and loved how he appeared in 2003 series. I first had high hopes he would appear when there was episode in season 5 listed as "Sword of the Forgoten Swordsmen" it listed Gwendlyne Yeo in it, before being announced as Shimi I thought she would be Tomoe Ame. Though back when they were doing a space story arc in the begining of season 4 I thought we would see space Usagi.

        Loading editor
    • Nidza majstor wrote:
      WhiteJapan wrote:
      Nidza majstor wrote:

      yeah me too do you think Venus will appear in season 5 of tmnt 2012?

      I'm not sure, but I hope so. Venus is from 1990 TV show and Alopex is from IDW comics, so... who knows? :) Comics are younger, but TV show was liked too.
      yeah i think she will appear in season 5 they will fight vampires(like they did in next mutation episodes unchain my heart parts 1-4)

      There is an episode called Tomb of Dracula, so who knows if we get vampires. However I hope this season is not like next mutation since we are given dragon themed bad guy. However we got Draco in Battle Nexus and he was not like lord drago.

        Loading editor
    • KaijuHero wrote:
      Nidza majstor wrote:
      WhiteJapan wrote:
      Nidza majstor wrote:

      yeah me too do you think Venus will appear in season 5 of tmnt 2012?

      I'm not sure, but I hope so. Venus is from 1990 TV show and Alopex is from IDW comics, so... who knows? :) Comics are younger, but TV show was liked too.
      yeah i think she will appear in season 5 they will fight vampires(like they did in next mutation episodes unchain my heart parts 1-4)
      There is an episode called Tomb of Dracula, so who knows if we get vampires. However I hope this season is not like next mutation since we are given dragon themed bad guy. However we got Draco in Battle Nexus and he was not like lord drago.

      when will battle nexus be in current 2012 cartoon?

        Loading editor
    • There's not even confirmation on the battle nexus even being put in.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009 wrote:
      There's not even confirmation on the battle nexus even being put in.

      but i think it will be like in 2003 cartoon because usagi will appear later in this current 2012 cartoon

        Loading editor
    • Somebody told me that turtles are going to be taken to Usagi's dimension. I don't know where this person got those informations but if it's true, the Battle Nexus will not appear. Or we'll meet something similar to the Battle Nexus :)

        Loading editor
    • WhiteJapan wrote:
      Somebody told me that turtles are going to be taken to Usagi's dimension. I don't know where this person got those informations but if it's true, the Battle Nexus will not appear. Or we'll meet something similar to the Battle Nexus :)

      when will usagi appear?sometime in season 5?

        Loading editor
    • She (that person) said Usagi will appear in the end of season 5 :c But maybe it's just a rumour, Stan and Ciro are working at Usagi's person right now, when season 5 is not even started xd

        Loading editor
    • WhiteJapan wrote:
      She (that person) said Usagi will appear in the end of season 5 :c But maybe it's just a rumour, Stan and Ciro are working at Usagi's person right now, when season 5 is not even started xd

      i heard premiere of season 5 will be sometime in june 2017

        Loading editor
    • Nice gift for holidays :v If it's true, we'll see Usagi in 2018. But there are still four last episodes of season 4. Only four, so they can do it faster. Or they really want to make gift for holidays for us xd

        Loading editor
    • WhiteJapan wrote:
      Nice gift for holidays :v If it's true, we'll see Usagi in 2018. But there are still four last episodes of season 4. Only four, so they can do it faster. Or they really want to make gift for holidays for us xd

      maybe we will see usagi in 2017

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it's also possible :v But Nickelodeon will have to really hurry ;v;

        Loading editor
    • this is off topic guys do you think there will also be season similar to fast forward from 2003 cartoon ?

        Loading editor
    • I hope so, this season was awesome... Not as awesome as Back to the Sewer, but...

        Loading editor
    • maybe it will be on season 6 of current 2012 cartoon

        Loading editor
    • this is also off topic guys i hope we will see crossover with power rangers dino super charge since both shows are from nickelodeon what do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.