FANDOM


  • If you have thoughts on The Insecta Trifecta, write it here.

    My thoughts:

    Raph, Donnie, Mikey and Casey must take on Stockman-Fly, Cockroach Terminator and Spider Bytes.

    Leo, April and Karai were captured by Stockman-Fly.

      Loading editor
    • InsectaTrifecta
      I Watch the clip of the insecta trifecta, Raph and Casey VS. Baxter's Minions.
        Loading editor
    • Courage203 wrote:
      InsectaTrifecta
      I Watch the clip of the insecta trifecta, Raph and Casey VS. Baxter's Minions.

      Cool.

        Loading editor
    • I see your blog on tumblr

        Loading editor
    • Scumbug
      Looks like Scumbug is making his 2012 debut.
      Scumbug
        Loading editor
    • I hated this episode because of how disgusting it was also where was shinigami at the time

        Loading editor
    • THIS WAS A SHELL OF A GOOD TIME-new freaky mutants, Raph's PTSD, OMNI-DIRECTIONAL MOVE TURTLES, and that ending...that ENDING!

      ALSO-I think it says something that Baxter got closer to offing the turtles with his plans than Shredder's main five mutants.

      Roller Cowards Rocks wrote:
      I hated this episode because of how disgusting it was also where was shinigami at the time


      I'll give you Shinigami(seriously where was she) but the disgustingness MADE this ep, I have always been a fan of this show's monster designs.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      THIS WAS A SHELL OF A GOOD TIME-new freaky mutants, Raph's PTSD, OMNI-DIRECTIONAL MOVE TURTLES, and that ending...that ENDING!

      ALSO-I think it says something that Baxter got closer to offing the turtles with his plans than Shredder's main five mutants.


      Roller Cowards Rocks wrote:
      I hated this episode because of how disgusting it was also where was shinigami at the time

      I'll give you Shinigami(seriously where was she) but the disgustingness MADE this ep, I have always been a fan of this show's monster designs.

      I would've been fine if it wasn't bugs "I hate bugs".

        Loading editor
    • You and Raph both...also he has some issues with Mona Lisa, which I guessed and THANK the writers for bringing it up. Really man, talk to your alien girlfriend more about what happened, it MESSED you up!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      You and Raph both...also he has some issues with Mona Lisa, which I guessed and THANK the writers for bringing it up. Really man, talk to your alien girlfriend more about what happened, it MESSED you up!

      TRUE! But really? If Raph was really that scared of Dregg, he did a pretty good job of hiding it that whole space trip. By the way, SO many mentions of the turtles' space adventures in this episode. I'm glad that it's still kind of fresh in their minds and they don't just ignore it.

      And WOAH! Shredder's actually being nice to Stockman? Saying he's more useful than his other mutants? Yup, I think he's on too many pain meds. But then again, a normal bedridden person​ would be nice to the one person keeping them alive.

      Also, this is great character development for Raph, getting past yet another personal hurdle. I'm glad that Raph got some much needed quality time with just him and Splinter. Splinter focuses so much on Leo that he barely spends time with the other turtles individually, especially Raph. After all Raph's years as a ninja he didn't even recognize meditation? Yeah, he and Splinter should hang out more.

      As for Shinigami's absence, maybe she has a secret hideout of her own and doesn't live in Shredder's old lair. That Shinigami lair would be cool to see in a future episode. But I'm just spitballing here so...

      Antrax and Scumbug. Nasty... just, just nasty. And what exactly did the turtles do with them. I hope they pulled a Batman and left them hanging for the police.

      And Super Shredder? More like Wolverine Shredder. LOL

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:

      TRUE! But really? If Raph was really that scared of Dregg, he did a pretty good job of hiding it that whole space trip. By the way, SO many mentions of the turtles' space adventures in this episode. I'm glad that it's still kind of fresh in their minds and they don't just ignore it.

      Not just Dregg, the entire EVENT! Fear, betrayal, romance, all of those emotions for him in one episode, and because they had to be on task during the whole space season they didn't have the chance to talk about it properly! Remember in "Ancient Aeons" how the world brought Raph's anger to surface? Normally he'd REPRESS that, and I think I know why. After "Spirit Quest" in the barn arc, Raph seemed to become less and less passionate after being told by Splinter to manage his anger. Wel...I think he did it TOO much, and later on he didn't just do it with anger but all his emotions. Its a subtle character quirk that I really enjoy.

      And WOAH! Shredder's actually being nice to Stockman? Saying he's more useful than his other mutants? Yup, I think he's on too many pain meds. But then again, a normal bedridden person​ would be nice to the one person keeping them alive.

      Also Baxter came WAY closer to taking out the Turtles and Karai than his trained warriors did, only thing that caused him to fail was the unexpected omni-direction move gears.

      Also, this is great character development for Raph, getting past yet another personal hurdle. I'm glad that Raph got some much needed quality time with just him and Splinter. Can't believe after all his years as a ninja he hardly recognized meditation. Yeah, he and Splinter should hang out more.

      It makes sense for him, he's always been the brash and smash type. Either way TOTALLY with him and Splinter hanging out more, nice father and son moments.

      As for Shinigami's absence, maybe she has a secret hideout of her own and doesn't live in Shredder's old lair. That Shinigami lair would be cool to see in a future episode. But I'm just spitballing here so...

      Yes, yes it would. Personally I think she was absent because if she and Casey met they'd explode like matter touching anti-matter...or Viacom's voice acting budget is super cheap. Potato Tomato.

      Antrax and Scumbug. Nasty... just, just nasty. And what exactly did the turtles do with them. I hope they pulled a Batman and left them hanging for the police.

      And Super Shredder? More like Wolverine Shredder. LOL


      I know, WEREN'T THEY GLORIOIUS?! If we don't see them next ep, left for the cops.

      And straight up. ALSO...I just realized why metal spikes were jutting from him...shrapnel. He's a ninja, he's been hit by a BUNCH of stuff, and logically some of the metal is still in him, and its finally getting to him.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Not just Dregg, the entire EVENT! Fear, betrayal, romance, all of those emotions for him in one episode, and because they had to be on task during the whole space season they didn't have the chance to talk about it properly! Remember in "Ancient Aeons" how the world brought Raph's anger to surface? Normally he'd REPRESS that, and I think I know why. After "Spirit Quest" in the barn arc, Raph seemed to become less and less passionate after being told by Splinter to manage his anger. Wel...I think he did it TOO much, and later on he didn't just do it with anger but all his emotions. Its a subtle character quirk that I really enjoy.

      Hm, that actually makes a lot of sense, I agree. Seems like it's even more character develpment for him than I realized.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Also Baxter came WAY closer to taking out the Turtles and Karai than his trained warriors did, only thing that caused him to fail was the unexpected omni-direction move gears.

      This is true. Stockman is really starting to prove himself, especially in the eyes of Shredder. Shredder wasn't even mad at him for failing. Um, WHAT!?! The way he talked about Stockman and the other mutants leads me to predict one of two outcomes happening when he fully becomes Super Shredder:

      1: SS puts Stockman in charge of the other mutants as the new second in command, and intimidates them into doing everything Stockman says. OR

      2: He straight up gets rid of (kills or throws in a dungeon) the other mutants for their incompetence and keeps Stockman saying "You are all I need." This is probably less likely because we know they ain't gonna kill of Bebop and Rocksteady.

      I'm really starting to sense some sort of connection between them and the closest comparison I can think of is the Brain/Mallah connection.

      Also, when I learned of the title, I was actually hoping for the actual Dregg to make an appearance, controlling Stockman and stealing him from Shredder.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      It makes sense for him, he's always been the brash and smash type. Either way TOTALLY with him and Splinter hanging out more, nice father and son moments.

      Maybe, but still. He should at least be able to tell when someone else is meditating. He is a NINJA. You need knowledge to have preference.

      And absolutely. Splinter focuses so much time with Leo that the other turtles barely spend time with him. They're your sons too man.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Yes, yes it would. Personally I think she was absent because if she and Casey met they'd explode like matter touching anti-matter...or Viacom's voice acting budget is super cheap. Potato Tomato.

      I would love to see that matter/anti-matter explosion. Plus, I think Casey should meet more girls anyway. He only seems partial to his crush on April, he might actually find out that he likes someone else more. He seemed attracted to Karai in The Deadly Venom. What other girls does Casey know? Mona Lisa, who never even talked to him and vice-versa (they could at least be friends)? I think it would make more sense for Casey to have a crush on Shinigami instead of useing every new female character as eye candy for a turtle, especially Mikey.

      Yoshimickster wrote:

      I know, WEREN'T THEY GLORIOIUS?! If we don't see them next ep, left for the cops. And straight up. ALSO...I just realized why metal spikes were jutting from him...shrapnel. He's a ninja, he's been hit by a BUNCH of stuff, and logically some of the metal is still in him, and its finally getting to him.

      They were a'ight.

      I'm kinda partial on the shrapnel. Maybe if someone actually managed to stab him, but I'm kind of clueless after seeing this.

        Loading editor
    • I loved this episode. I wish they would have explained where Shingami was but still a solid fun gross ride. 

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      Hm, that actually makes a lot of sense, I agree. Seems like it's even more character develpment for him than I realized.

      Yeah it was a great Raph ep.

      This is true. Stockman is really starting to prove himself, especially in the eyes of Shredder. Shredder wasn't even mad at him for failing. Um, WHAT!?! The way he talked about Stockman and the other mutants leads me to predict one of two outcomes happening when he fully becomes Super Shredder:

      1: SS puts Stockman in charge of the other mutants as the new second in command, and intimidates them into doing everything Stockman says. OR

      2: He straight up gets rid of (kills or throws in a dungeon) the other mutants for their incompetence and keeps Stockman saying "You are all I need." This is probably less likely because we know they ain't gonna kill of Bebop and Rocksteady.

      I'm betting number one, Shredder only imprisons his enemies or step-daughters, not flunkies. He could still find SOME use out of them.

      I'm really starting to sense some sort of connection between them and the closest comparison I can think of is the Brain/Mallah connection.

      YOSH-that would rule!

      Also, when I learned of the title, I was actually hoping for the actual Dregg to make an appearance. You know stealing Stockman from Shredder and stuff.

      Pretty sure they're saving that for later.

      Maybe, but still. He should at least be able to tell when someone else is meditating. He is a NINJA. You need knowledge to have preference.

      I don't think its that he didn't know he was meditating, but that Raph equated meditation with just simple day-dreaming. Raph worships the god of meat, tangible things, sees things for what they are, not as spiritual as say Leo or Mikey.

      And absolutely. Splinter focuses so much time with Leo that the other turtles barely spend time with him. They're your sons too man.

      Truth, kind of a problem with Turtle media in general honestly.

      I would love to see that matter/anti-matter explosion. Plus, I think Casey should meet more girls anyway. He only seems partial to his crush on April, he might actually find out that he likes someone else more. He seemed attracted to Karai in The Deadly Venom. What other girls does Casey know? Mona Lisa, who never even talked to him and vice-versa (they could at least be friends)? I think it would make more sense for Casey to have a crush on Shinigami instead of useing every new female character as eye candy for a turtle, especially Mikey.

      Straight up, bringing room for Apritello to blossom since the love triangle of April/Casey/Donatello is basically non-existant.

      They were a'ight.

      A'ight? A'IGHT?! THEY WERE GLORIOUS!

      I'm kinda partial on the shrapnel. Maybe if someone actually managed to stab him, but I'm kind of clueless after seeing this.

      Oh...my Tengu...the chest attack by Splinter. He accidentally hit the spot with the shrapnel, pushing it too close to his heart for surgery to do something!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      I'm betting number one, Shredder only imprisons his enemies or step-daughters, not flunkies. He could still find SOME use out of them.

      True. Maybe Sterenko will get to use that grocery list after all LOL

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      I don't think its that he didn't know he was meditating, but that Raph equated meditation with just simple day-dreaming. Raph worships the god of meat, tangible things, sees things for what they are, not as spiritual as say Leo or Mikey.

      Hm, that I can buy. Especially since Splinter literally told him what he was doing just before.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Pretty sure they're saving that for later.

      Hopefully. Especially NOW when Shredder seems to be getting attached to Stockman. Yeah, this Super Shedder v. Lord Dregg duel for Baxter Stockman needs to happen YESTERDAY!

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Truth, kind of a problem with Turtle media in general honestly.

      "sigh" Unfortunately, your're right about that.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      A'ight? A'IGHT?! THEY WERE GLORIOUS!

      I admit they were cool, and Antrax's multiplying and Scumbug's personality was really cool. But if they decide to keep bringing new mutants in, I would like a bit more variety in the animal rather than just more bugs. Plus, at the end of the day, they were just temporary lackies. Stockman's lackies, no less.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Oh...my Tengu...the chest attack by Shredder. He accidentally hit the spot with the shrapnel, pushing it too close to his heart for surgery to do something!

      I wish I could say I follow you on that buddy, but I do not.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:

      Hopefully. Especially NOW when Shredder seems to be getting attached to Stockman. Yeah, this Super Shedder/Lord Dregg duel for Baxter Stockman needs to happen YESTERDAY!

      And it'll end with Baxter going "BOYS STOP-you can both marry me!"

      sigh* Unfortunately, your're right about that.

      That and Raph getting the best solo stories.

      I admit they were cool, and Antrax's multiplying and Scumbug's personality was really cool. But if they decide to keep bringing new mutants in, I would like a bit more variety in the animal rather than just more bugs. Plus, at the end of the day, they were just temporary lackies. Stockman's lackies, no less.

      Yeah, like a walrus or something.

      And I dunno, I forsee Scumbug starting his own empire.

      I wish I could say I follow you on that buddy, but I do not.

      Okay, you know how in Iron Man the suit was originally made to keep the shrapnel from fully reaching his heart, and it was too close for surgery to fix it? Same thing here, Shredder must have gotten some shrapnel in his chest CLOSE to his heart, but not too, and Splinter finally hit his Achilles heal. And when the mutagen drip started working, he mutated with the metal and morphed into SUPER SHREDDER!

        Loading editor
    • I think Shredder will be like Karai. He can shift between being mutant and human.

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one who thought stockman was going to attack shredder when he said he had to rely on stockman mabye it's because in the 2003 series every time he had an opportunity to attack shredder he would take it.

        Loading editor
    • Kung fu frogz wrote:
      I think Shredder will be like Karai. He can shift between being mutant and human.


      OOH-that would be neat, especially if him demutating would be like him powering down to a weakened state, like Bane!

      Roller Cowards Rocks wrote: Am I the only one who thought stockman was going to attack shredder when he said he had to rely on stockman mabye it's because in the 2003 series every time he had an opportunity to attack shredder he would take it.

      Yeah I thought that too at first, I guess Stockman has gone full on Stockholm syndrome.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I thought that too at first, I guess Stockman has gone full on Stockholm syndrome.

      Baxter Stockholm

        Loading editor
    • LOL

      Yoshimickster wrote: That and Raph getting the best solo stories.

      This is also true. WAY too much isolation in the turtle world.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      And I dunno, I forsee Scumbug starting his own empire.

      Judging by his eagerness to take the money and go rogue, I can kind of see this too. He does seem quite demanding for a henchman.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Okay, you know how in Iron Man the suit was originally made to keep the shrapnel from fully reaching his heart, and it was too close for surgery to fix it? Same thing here, Shredder must have gotten some shrapnel in his chest CLOSE to his heart, but not too, and Splinter finally hit his Achilles heal. And when the mutagen drip started working, he mutated with the metal and morphed into SUPER SHREDDER!

      AAAH! I get it now. That actually makes sense.

      Like some sort of Iron Shredder. Wait no, METALHEADED SHREDDER!

        Loading editor
    • Roller Cowards Rocks wrote:
      Am I the only one who thought stockman was going to attack shredder when he said he had to rely on stockman mabye it's because in the 2003 series every time he had an opportunity to attack shredder he would take it.

      LOL I was thinking that too, especially when it seemed like he had his own secret agenda he was hiding from Shredder in Vengeance is Mine. But seeing this episode drastically altered my opinion of how Stockman's view of Shredder would play out.

        Loading editor
    • That's positive reinforcement for ya...well that and Stockholm syndrome. Either way, he's pretty much the only one of his mutants who produces REAL results, in curing Shredder away from his probably shrapnel created death-bed. Tiger Claw CLEARLY let's his anger get to him, plus he's addicted to his gimmicky weapons which by THIS point the Turtles can stop easily. Actually, it looks like Bebop and Rocksteady have more variation in their moves, Shell their van popped the Party-Wagon's tire, and it had TRACTOR TIRES! THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE! I think it would be neat if they pointed this out to Tiger Claw, and he goes on like a training session or something.

      Back to Scumbug, he's DEFS gonna be somebody, he was a venture capitalist before this, known for winning in life, now he's got the powers of a beetle and a spider and he'll want MORE!

      And if Shredder had Metalhead powers that would RULE, spiky hair and what-not.

        Loading editor
    • I feel kinda sorry for stockman.It wasn't like he wanted to leave his friends behind he just couldn't because if he did try to get them he would've got captured

        Loading editor
    • Paigebandel wrote:
      I feel kinda sorry for stockman.It wasn't like he wanted to leave his friends behind he just couldn't because if he did try to get them he would've got captured

      I highly doub't that. The turtles never capture anybody (except Timothy), even when they have clear opportunity. And even if they did, where would they keep them?

      This is why I think they should set up their own secret prison for criminal mutants and monsters since the police never seem to do anything about them.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      That's positive reinforcement for ya...well that and Stockholm syndrome. Either way, he's pretty much the only one of his mutants who produces REAL results, in curing Shredder away from his probably shrapnel created death-bed. Tiger Claw CLEARLY let's his anger get to him, plus he's addicted to his gimmicky weapons which by THIS point the Turtles can stop easily. Actually, it looks like Bebop and Rocksteady have more variation in their moves, Shell their van popped the Party-Wagon's tire, and it had TRACTOR TIRES! THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE! I think it would be neat if they pointed this out to Tiger Claw, and he goes on like a training session or something.

      This is why I wish they killed Tiger Claw off in the last episode (which they definitely should have by the way) and replaced him with cool, more brutal lion or jaguar character who actually uses some of those beastly qualities. Maybe even a bear or black panher, that would be cool.

      Agreed. Bebop and Rocksteady continue to show more prowess as villains and are much more useful than Tiger Claw. Seriously, the sooner he's gone the better.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Back to Scumbug, he's DEFS gonna be somebody, he was a venture capitalist before this, known for winning in life, now he's got the powers of a beetle and a spider and he'll want MORE!

      After watching the episode again, yeah I can definitely see Scumbug reappearing with a more significant role. I can tell he really wants something.

        Loading editor
    • Rahzar and Fishface barely bring weapons on missions either, and they STILL seem more versatile than current Tiger Claw. Hey wait a minute...WHY WEREN'T THEY THERE AT THE ELITE FOOTBOT FACTORY? Dangit Tiger Claw, that's on YOU for not calling them! No wonder Karai's terrible plan ended up working, YOU forgot to bring in everybody. Seriously Shredder, fire this guy. 

      I'll tell you what Scumbug wants, he wants to g-g-g-g-g-get that paper! ALSO-revenge most likely.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Rahzar and Fishface barely bring weapons on missions either, and they STILL seem more versatile than current Tiger Claw. Hey wait a minute...WHY WEREN'T THEY THERE AT THE ELITE FOOTBOT FACTORY? Dangit Tiger Claw, that's on YOU for not calling them! No wonder Karai's terrible plan ended up working, YOU forgot to bring in everybody. Seriously Shredder, fire this guy.

      LOL True. He needs to get that pink slip. They were probably just guarding Shredder's door while Stockman was tending to him though. Kind of like how Bebop and Rocksteady were in City at War.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      I'll tell you what Scumbug wants, he wants to g-g-g-g-g-get that paper! ALSO-revenge most likely.

      Revenge on who? The only person we know so far that wronged him was Stockman for mutating him in the first place, and Scumbug actually likes him for it, even after Stockman ditched him.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:

      LOL True. He needs to get that pink slip. They were probably just guarding Shredder's door while Stockman was tending to him though. Kind of like how Bebop and Rocksteady were in City at War.

      Right, right, forgot he's...close to death and what-not. I'll give TC the slip on that BUT STILL-he needs SERIOUS firing.

      Revenge on who? The only person we know so far that wronged him was Stockman for mutating him in the first place, and Scumbug actually likes him for it, even after Stockman ditched him.


      I dunno, Raph's words about him being a bad friend might get to him.

      And if he DOES still feel loyal to him, there's also the chance Lord Dregg will brainwash him for his insect army. Lots of ways they can go with this.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:


      I dunno, Raph's words about him being a bad friend might get to him.

      And if he DOES still feel loyal to him, there's also the chance Lord Dregg will brainwash him for his insect army. Lots of ways they can go with this.

      Ah true. Forgot about Dregg. I'm pretty positive that both he and Mona Lisa are coming back. I don't think the flashbacks in this episode were used only to show Raph's uneasiness with the events in The Evil of Dregg. I'm pretty sure it will be followed up with some actual appearances.

        Loading editor
    • Causing Raph to face his problems HEAD ON-especially if he real talks with Mona Lisa about their relatioship. Seriously, do they even keep in touch?

        Loading editor
    • I'm curious about how they could. I doubt there's good T-Phone reception in deep space. Actually, last time we saw her, she was on the Ulixes leaning to kiss Raph. She could be anywhere now for all we know.

      "GASP" She's probably been hiding on earth for a while. Maybe even spying on Raph from time to time.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      I'm curious about how they could. I doubt there's good T-Phone reception in deep space. Actually, last time we saw her, she was on the Ulixes leaning to kiss Raph. She could be anywhere now for all we know.

      "GASP" She's probably been hiding on earth for a while. Maybe even spying on Raph from time to time.

      Yeah, and on the topic of the leaning...I just now realized how uncomfortable Raph looked. That boy has some mixed emotions.

      AND that's a possibility...another possibility is that Newtralizer is her father.

        Loading editor
    • Father? I never thought Newtralizer was that old. I was thinking maybe brother or cousin at best if they were related. Despite being much huger than Sal Commander, he doesn't seem as old as him at all to me. But I think Newtralizer is just going to be a criminal to their homeworld who betrayed them or something, and Mona and Sal want to take him down. But then again, he can still be that and her brother/father.

        Loading editor
    • Unless "Rokka-Rokka" is a religious term, Mona sharing the same gutteral utterance or "Gutterance" as our lord Strong Bad would say, is a tad suspicious.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6
      UltimateTitan6 removed this reply because:
      Wrong position
      02:36, August 29, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Hmm, right...still a possibility though.

        Loading editor
    • Well aside from that unspeaking Salamandrian we saw in Zayfod's Cantina, all the ones we know of have used that phrase. I actually put something about that in the trivia section of the Salamandrian page a while ago.

      "The phrase "Rokka Rokka" is frequently used in Salamandrian dialect. While it seems to be untranslatable, it is usually used when expressing intense or aggressive feelings."

      I think of it more of as a loose term in Salamandrian culture in general.

        Loading editor
    • Ah crud. I removed the wrong comment. That was a mistake.

        Loading editor
    • Restore it man, RESTORE!

        Loading editor
    • By the time I rechecked the first time, too much time passed for me to do it. I'll just repeat it for the heck of it.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Unless "Rokka-Rokka" is a religious term, Mona sharing the same gutteral utterance or "Gutterance" as our lord Strong Bad would say, is a tad suspicious.

      Sal Commander says it too so...not really.

        Loading editor
    • Either way, by the law of television, Newtralizer is either a friend or relative of the other Salamandrian character, and it will lead to conflict...or they'll pull a curveball, I'm cool with whatevs.

        Loading editor
    • Donnie's New Grappling Invention! Reminds me of Shingeki no Kyojin! Attack on Titan!

        Loading editor
    • I like the episode and I even laughed at some scenes like the part where Raph accidentally kissed a clone of Antrax due to his hallucination of Mona Lisa. But it's not only the humor that made me like the episode. I learned morals from the story, like conquering your fear specially on times you need to do so. Overall, the episode was quite good. =) ;) :D

        Loading editor
    • Scumbug-fanmade
      I really liked this episode, but I have some minor problems with it.

      I think it would be amazing if Baxter had set up a bigger gang, counting with Spider Bytez and Cockroach Terminator (after all, they kinda left a loose end with this one).

      Raphael's visions could've had more bugs cameos, like, less Dregg, more Vreen/Robugs and the Scorpinoid, as this last one was a bigger deal for Raph.

      About Scumbug and Antrax's designs, I like it, but I wish I loved it. Antrax could have something reminiscent of his 80's executioner look to make it more distinct and make me want more a figure of it (I still want three of those though), Now about Scumbug, I like his new mold, but I do wish he had his classic color scheme, as you can see in the image I posted, it would make a much cooler looking figure and less shading and more basic colors would make it easier to Playmates Toys give us an accurate figure...

      One last thing about Scumbug. Instead of making him a random business man they could've had Baxter call Jonesy Kitty, that pest control guy that has billboards spread all over town, saying he had some pests he wanted to get rid off and then kidnapping him to turn him into Scumbug. I think that would be a nice way to give this version of Scubug his "exterminator gun" , which by the way he could use instead of doing that weird butt thing...

      Oh, one last thing I loved, the turtles new gears looks like a nod to the zip-lining backpack some of the Mega Bloks turtles have, as both have that round metalic design to them. And am I the only one who feels like that was the Z-Line Ninjas Construction Crane Cascade Playset at that construction site? I really hope that means Playmates is considering bring the Z-Line Ninjas back, I love those and I always wanted that Crane set.

        Loading editor
    • Fernando Pandha wrote:

      Scumbug-fanmade
      I really liked this episode, but I have some minor problems with it.

      I think it would be amazing if Baxter had set up a bigger gang, counting with Spider Bytez and Cockroach Terminator (after all, they kinda left a loose end with this one).

      Raphael's visions could've had more bugs cameos, like, less Dregg, more Vreen/Robugs and the Scorpinoid, as this last one was a bigger deal for Raph.

      About Scumbug and Antrax's designs, I like it, but I wish I loved it. Antrax could have something reminiscent of his 80's executioner look to make it more distinct and make me want more a figure of it (I still want three of those though), Now about Scumbug, I like his new mold, but I do wish he had his classic color scheme, as you can see in the image I posted, it would make a much cooler looking figure and less shading and more basic colors would make it easier to Playmates Toys give us an accurate figure...

      One last thing about Scumbug. Instead of making him a random business man they could've had Baxter call Jonesy Kitty, that pest control guy that has billboards spread all over town, saying he had some pests he wanted to get rid off and then kidnapping him to turn him into Scumbug. I think that would be a nice way to give this version of Scubug his "exterminator gun" , which by the way he could use instead of doing that weird butt thing...

      Oh, one last thing I loved, the turtles new gears looks like a nod to the zip-lining backpack some of the Mega Bloks turtles have, as both have that round metalic design to them. And am I the only one who feels like that was the Z-Line Ninjas Construction Crane Cascade Playset at that construction site? I really hope that means Playmates is considering bring the Z-Line Ninjas back, I love those and I always wanted that Crane set.

      Good point. Spider Bytez and Cockroach Terminator are also insects good for the insect gang and they never appeared anymore in the show. Spider Bytez escaped from the Kraang in Metalhead Rewired, but where is he now? That insect gang thing should really be bigger. Moreover, I agree with you in the design of Antrax and Scumbag.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just gonna be that guy and point out that Spider Bytes is actually an arachnid. XD

        Loading editor
    • See now Shredder, when your life is in the hands of a mutant fly, you might not want to make fun of him.

      These animators really know how to up the gross. I don't blame Raph for being scared.

      RAPH, STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!!!! I'M WHEEZING!!!!! He kISSED A BUG!!! He needs Mona back, she seems to motivate him to face his fears.

        Loading editor
    • Jadepalacetrainee wrote:
      See now Shredder, when your life is in the hands of a mutant fly, you might not want to make fun of him.

      These animators really know how to up the gross. I don't blame Raph for being scared.

      RAPH, STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!!!! I'M WHEEZING!!!!! He kISSED A BUG!!! He needs Mona back, she seems to motivate him to face his fears.

      Actually given that she's PART of his hallucinations...I think she's a part of his fears, as well as trust issues. That boy has problems.

        Loading editor
    • UltimateTitan6 wrote:
      I'm just gonna be that guy and point out that Spiser Bytes is actually an arachnid.

      Yeah, but as Scumbug if half spider as well why not get all the arthropod characters together?

        Loading editor
    • Fernando Pandha wrote:
      Yeah, but as Scumbug if half spider as well why not get all the arthropod characters together?

      True, that would be pretty awesome, and I'd like to see that too. With Cockroach Terminator and Spider Bytes, they would be an awesome bug team. And maybe even start their own insect-based gang and call it the Bug Jarzz or something like that, if Dregg doesn't get to them and make them his lackies like Shredder's.

      I was also hoping that maybe Tiger Claw to probably get killed off and replaced with Old Hob or something. And have the Mutanimals return with a few new members like Jagwar, Man Ray, and Sally Pride.

      Ooooooo especially Sally Pride XD

        Loading editor
    • I'd be down with Man Ray, though hopefully the comics version and not the creepy socially awkward version whose design was so radically changed from the source material because Ryan Brown didn't want his kick-butt Aquaman character to be a bad guy.

        Loading editor
    • I think scumbug's design is really over done

      InsectaTrifecta

      On the far Right

      I think it can do without:

      The tiny right hand, it can just be replaced by that dangling claw

      Also it would have two of those raver claws from his left also on his right

      And that disturbingly creepy deformed face shouldn't excist, it just brings a whole new level of weird creepiness to his design

      In addition to that the mouth-butt-thing-which-spews-out-webs is just dirty 😷

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.