FANDOM


  • Since this is the last space arc, here's the question.

    Will the Heart of Darkness be destroyed once and for all?

    Is Master Splinter, Karai, the Mighty Mutanimals and Ice Cream Kitty gonna be alive again?

    This question is about the conclusion of the space arc.

      Loading editor
    • An answer to those questions, I sure as sugar hope so.

        Loading editor
    • ChristopherRedfield246 wrote:
      An answer to those questions, I sure as sugar hope so.

      Me too. XD

        Loading editor
    • Here's what I'm seeing...

      In the previous episode; the Triceratons and Lord Dregg have teamed up (not unlike Shredder and the Kraang) and have all three pieces of the Heart of Darkness; their destination is Earth.

      Now the Turtles and their allies they have made in space: Sal Commander, Mona Lisa, The Utrom, The Daagon, and the Aeons are mounting a full-scale assualt to stop the Triceratons and destroy the Heart of Darkness once and for all. In the end, the Turtles return to Earth and reuinte with Master Splinter and their friends.

      The rest of the season will likley deal with them finding Karai and finally defeating Shredder.

      that's my theory.

        Loading editor
    • Iron117Prime wrote:
      Here's what I'm seeing...

      In the previous episode; the Triceratons and Lord Dregg have teamed up (not unlike Shredder and the Kraang) and have all three pieces of the Heart of Darkness; their destination is Earth.

      Now the Turtles and their allies they have made in space: Sal Commander, Mona Lisa, The Utrom, The Daagon, and the Aeons are mounting a full-scale assualt to stop the Triceratons and destroy the Heart of Darkness once and for all. In the end, the Turtles return to Earth and reuinte with Master Splinter and their friends.

      The rest of the season will likley deal with them finding Karai and finally defeating Shredder.

      that's my theory.

      That's an interesting theory. =) But I'd like to see the Heart of Darkness destroyed and see Master Splinter, Karai/Miwa and the Mighty Mutanimals alive.

        Loading editor
    • After all I am going to miss Fugitoid. But on the bright side I'm happy that Master Splinter is going to be in this episode.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope they focus on the Shredder and Karai in the second half of the season, like please no ep fillers. They haven't focused enough on them I believe, and don't have the fight scenes long enough for my liking (probably can't change much about that) but I hope they focus more on them.

        Loading editor
    • MarsicornYT wrote:
      I really hope they focus on the Shredder and Karai in the second half of the season, like please no ep fillers. They haven't focused enough on them I believe, and don't have the fight scenes long enough for my liking (probably can't change much about that) but I hope they focus more on them.

      I'm sure that's what they'll do. The Turtles will try to find Karai and will have their final confrontation with Shredder.

        Loading editor
    • There should be a humans vs mutants arc, although I want to see Splinter again.

        Loading editor
    • Iron117Prime wrote:

      MarsicornYT wrote:
      I really hope they focus on the Shredder and Karai in the second half of the season, like please no ep fillers. They haven't focused enough on them I believe, and don't have the fight scenes long enough for my liking (probably can't change much about that) but I hope they focus more on them.

      I'm sure that's what they'll do. The Turtles will try to find Karai and will have their final confrontation with Shredder.

      Ohhh that'll be boss. Then they will think the shredder is dead, then he will be like 'I never die' Just like the 2003 series xD

        Loading editor
    • On Earth's Last Stand, Splinter might appear in this episode. Next Sunday. Just a reminder.

        Loading editor
    • Julian14bernardino wrote:
      On Earth's Last Stand, Splinter might appear in this episode. Next Sunday. Just a reminder.

      Most likley, towards the end probaly.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just scared to what Fugitoid has to reveal about his past I'm gonna miss Mona TT-TT

        Loading editor
    • Shiego626 wrote:
      I'm just scared to what Fugitoid has to reveal about his past

      I'm gonna miss Mona TT-TT

      Who says Mona will be gone?

      My guess is, the Turtles gather all their allies in space; Salamandrians (Mona Lisa and Sal Commander), the Aeons, the Daagon, and the Utroms. They attack the Triceratons and will find a way to destroy the Heart of Darkness.

      Perhaps afterwards, Mona will choose to stay on Earth to see what Raph's home planet is like.

      For Fugitoid's secret, maybe he helped to create the Heart of Darkness; and maybe to destroy it, he detonates the fusion core in his robot body, thus sacraficing himself.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope he doesn't use self-destruct, even though I can see it coming(like the time-loop) its STILL gonna be sad!

      It'd be the exact opposite feeling I had from Batman V Superman where I saw the ending coming, because that movie is a C minus at best.

        Loading editor
    • I hope there are no dark endings.

        Loading editor
    • I hope Earth is saved this time and it's a happy ending, I don't know if I can take another dark ending with this show.

        Loading editor
    • ChristopherRedfield246 wrote:
      I hope Earth is saved this time and it's a happy ending, I don't know if I can take another dark ending with this show.

      Me too. I sure want Splinter and Karai (Miwa) back.

        Loading editor
    • But I'm really thinking what's going to happen after the episode

        Loading editor
    • Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

        Loading editor
    • ChristopherRedfield246 wrote:
      Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

      Me too.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.