Some TMNT stuff really isn't for little kids.
- Script: Stephen Murphy (credited as Dean Clarrain)
- Penciler: Garrett Ho
- Inker: Dan Berger
- Letterer: Gary Fields
- Colorist: Barry Grossman
- Editor: Scott Fulop
- Managing Editor: Victor Gorelick
- Cudley the Cowlick (cameo)
- Hamato Yoshi / Splinter
- Jack Finney / Man Ray
- Kid Terra
- Mondo Gecko
- April O'Neil
- Scul and Bean
- The title of the issue is named after a David Bowie song of the same name.
- When Raphael makes his appearance in this issue, he is once again wearing his traditional gear with red bandana. Since issue #10: Going Down?, he had been wearing the same kind of black full-body outfit he first wore in issue #7: Intergalactic Wrestling, though he gradually modified that outfit over time until all that was left were the black bottoms trimmed in the shape of Jams.
- This issue marks the first time Null appears fully in person. Since his debut in issue #15: The Howling of Distant Shadows, Null had always appeared concealed behind the back of his chair.