|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||October 13, 2018|
|Written by||Russ Carney & Ron Corcillo|
|Directed by||Sebastian Montes|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Kevin Molina-Ortiz|
|Leo], Mikey and April investigate a mysterious specter that haunts a themed supermarket.
- April O'Neil (Kat Graham)
- Baxter Stockboy (Ramone Hamilton) (debut)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
Objects and Vehicles
- Ghost Vacuum (debut)
- The Gumbus (debut)
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
- Mikey: We aren't into labels.
- Leo: (repeating "I was right")
- April: SALAMI~!!!!
- April: So you did all of this... for money?
- Mikey thinking and trying to suck the Gumbus with a vacuum cleaner is a reference to Ghostbusters.
- This could also be a reference to Luigi's Mansion, as Luigi uses the Poltergeist 3000 to suck up the ghosts that haunts the mansion.
- Baxter says the the story of the Gumbus began in 1987, the year when the original cartoon series premiered.
- Leo and Mikey using food as weapons is similar to the opening action sequence in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze".
- This is the third episode (and second in a row) in the series where all four Turtles don't appear; in this case, Donnie and Raph did not make an on-screen appearance, nor were they mentioned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.