|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled|
|Platform(s)||Xbox 360, Playstation 3|
|Release date|| 5 August 2009 (Xbox 360)|
1 October 2009 (Playstation 3)
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled is a 2009 remake of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time video game, released for the 25th Anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. It is based on the 1991 arcade game with the same name.
The 2009 game features new graphics and sounds. The graphics were remade completely in 3D, with players now moving in and out of a true 3D camera. The opening and closing cinematics were remade with a stylized 2D look. The vocal quips of the arcade version return, re-recorded by the cast of the 2003 cartoon. The music was also re-done for every stage. Other than the graphics being fleshed out in 3D, voice acting from the 2003 series cast, and completely new music, other subtle differences were added, including 8 direction attacking and modified boss patterns.
Re-Shelled was based on the original arcade machine, rather than the SNES version. The extra stages and enemy characters from the earlier home version were excluded. The gameplay remained similar, except that players could now attack in eight directions. The game could also be played online with up to four players. This version also featured a Survival mode, Quickplay mode, multiple difficulties and Achievements/Trophy support.
Due to an expired license, the game was removed from Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network in North America, on June 30, 2011.
- Michael Sinterniklaas: Leonardo, Leatherhead, Announcer
- Wayne Grayson: Michelangelo, Krang, Metalhead
- Sam Regal: Donatello, Baxter Stockman, Foot Soldier
- Frank Frankson: Raphael, Cement Man, Foot Soldier
- Scottie Ray: Shredder, Rock Soldier
- Veronica Taylor: April O'Neil
- ↑ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (English). Mobygames (5 August 2009). Retrieved on April 10, 2020.
- ↑ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (English). Mobygames (1 October 2009). Retrieved on April 10, 2020.
- ↑ Nardozzi, Dale (2009-08-03). Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled Review (Xbox 360). Team Xbox. Retrieved on August 8, 2009.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Nicholson, Brad (2009-08-11). Review: TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled. Destructoid. Retrieved on December 2, 2010.
- ↑ James (23 June 2011). TMNT Turtles in Time Re-Shelled will soon be taken off of PSN (English). Pop Geeks. Retrieved on April 11, 2020.
| Konami Era 1 |
1989 home game · Arcade Game · Fall of the Foot Clan · Manhattan Missions · The Manhattan Project · Back from the Sewers · Turtles in Time · The Hyperstone Heist · Radical Rescue · Tournament Fighters (NES, Super NES, MegaDrive/Genesis)
| Konami Era 2 |
2003 game · 2003 (GBA) · Battle Nexus · Mutant Melee · Mutant Nightmare
| Ubisoft Era |
TMNT · TMNT (GBA) · Ninja Adventures · Turtles in Time Re-Shelled · Smash-Up · Arcade Attack
| Activision Era|
Out of the Shadows · 2013 game · Training Lair · 2014 game · Danger of the Ooze · Mutants in Manhattan
| Mobile Games |
Ninja Training NYC · Power of 4 · The Ninja Tribunal · The Shredder Reborn · Rooftop Run · Mutant Rumble · 2014 game · Legends · Monster Strike · Rěnzhě Guī OL · Battle Match
| Other |
World Tour · GBA Video · Imagicard · Mutagen Mania · Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 · Injustice 2 · Splatoon 2 · Kart Racers