|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run|
|Platform(s)||Iphone, Ipod, Android|
|Release date||18 April 2013|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run is the first official iOS game in the TMNT franchise. Released in 2013, it was developed by Nickelodeon Interactive. It is an "endless runner" game where the Turtles hop across rooftops and fight the Foot and Kraang.
First App in 80 countries! You can play as Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey, or unlockable characters April and Casey Jones in this action packed combat runner with vehicle mode! Run, jump, fight and drive through New York’s endless cityscape as you rid it from the Foot Clan, Kraang, Dimension X and Baxter Stockman.
Collect energy orbs to unlock exclusive weapons, gear, and boosts that will keep you one step ahead of the Kraang ship. One-touch controls combine with ninja moves and shell shocking battles for an epic gaming experience. BOOYAKASHA!
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: Rooftop Run offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device settings.
- NEW! Stomp the Foot with the all new hockey mask wearing, butt-kicking vigilante, Casey Jones
- NEW! Shake off enemies while driving Casey’s motorcycle, the Chopper
- Drive the Shellraiser through the streets of New York during vehicle mode
- Jump ramps, crush obstacles and tap to shoot the garbage cannon at oncoming enemies
- Battle hordes of baddies including the Foot Clan, Kraang, Dimension X and Baxter Stockman
- Activate Turtle Time to fight up close in a slow-motion combat sequence
- Outfit the Turtles in exclusive Cyber and Stealth gear
- Upgrade with weapons, gadgets, and boosts like the Laserbot and Turtle Saver
- Unlock and play as the Turtles’ formidable canine foe Dogpound
- Earn rewards from the pizza time mini-game
- Test your skills with new in-game challenges
Playable Unlockable Characters
- April O'Neil
- Dogpound (debut)
- Casey Jones (debut)
- iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. *Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of your password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
- ↑ Justin Davis (18 April 2013). Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run Revealed (English). Image Game Network. Retrieved on July 9, 2020.
| Konami Era 1 |
1989 home game · Arcade Game · Fall of the Foot Clan · Manhattan Missions · The Manhattan Project · Back from the Sewers · Turtles in Time · The Hyperstone Heist · Radical Rescue · Tournament Fighters (NES, Super NES, MegaDrive/Genesis)
| Konami Era 2 |
2003 game · 2003 (GBA) · Battle Nexus · Mutant Melee · Mutant Nightmare
| Ubisoft Era |
TMNT · TMNT (GBA) · Ninja Adventures · Turtles in Time Re-Shelled · Smash-Up · Arcade Attack
| Activision Era|
Out of the Shadows · 2013 game · Training Lair · 2014 game · Danger of the Ooze · Mutants in Manhattan
| Mobile Games |
Ninja Training NYC · Power of 4 · The Ninja Tribunal · The Shredder Reborn · Rooftop Run · Mutant Rumble · 2014 game · Legends · Monster Strike · Rěnzhě Guī OL · Battle Match
| Other |
World Tour · GBA Video · Imagicard · Mutagen Mania · Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 · Injustice 2 · Splatoon 2 · Kart Racers