|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Madness|
|Release date||September 16, 2020|
|Input method(s)||Touch screen|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Madness is a mobile game developed by Synapse Games and published by Kongregate. It was released on September 16, 2020 for iOS and Android platforms after a brief closed beta period.
Appearing in Mutant Madness
Some of these characters may also show up as enemies or bosses
- Ace Duck (debut)
- Antrax (debut)
- April O'Neil
- Baxter Stockman
- Casey Jones
- Dementor (debut)
- Dregg (debut)
- Frosty (debut)
- Genghis Frog (debut)
- Lotus Blossom (debut)
- Mona Lisa (debut)
- Mondo Gecko (debut)
- Napoleon Bonafrog (debut)
- Ray Fillet
- Renet (debut)
- Skaarg (debut)
- Super Irma (debut)
- Tempestra (debut)
- Zorax (debut)
Non-boss opponents. Most are classified as Minion status, but some might become playable in the future.
- Foot Soldier
- Punk blaster (debut)
- Rat King
- Roadkill Rodney
- Rock Soldier
- Street punk (debut)
Non-playable bosses. May be also fought as non-bosses, may become playable in the future.
Confirmed characters with unconfirmed roles
- Mutant duck
- Mutant fly
- Mutant frogs
- Mutant gecko
- Mutant ice creature
- Mutant manta ray
- Mutant lizard
- Mutant rat
- Mutant rhinoceros
- Mutant turtles
- Mutant warthog
- Mutant wolf
- Rock Soldiers
- Dimension X
- New York City
- Mystery: The role of this hero has not yet been released.
- Tank: A sturdy character, good at surviving damage and protecting their allies.
- Brawler: A character focused on dealing a lot of damage in melee.
- Blaster: A character focused on dealing a lot of damage at range.
- Support: A character that aids their allies, improving their capabilities.
- Trickster: A character that hinders their enemies, reducing their capabilities.
- Skirmisher: A character with high mobility that excels at attacking enemies who thought they were safe.
- Minion: A character with few abilities, often attacking in large groups.
- Boss: A character with few abilities, often attacking in large groups.
- The kusarigama-wielding Foot Soldiers have a color palette fashioned after the original action figure from Playmates Toys.
- Support tickets submitted through Kongregate's website list the game's title as "TMNT: Dimensional Defenders."
|Konami Era 1 |
1989 home game · Arcade Game · Fall of the Foot Clan · Manhattan Missions · The Manhattan Project · Back from the Sewers · Turtles in Time · The Hyperstone Heist · Radical Rescue · Tournament Fighters (NES, Super NES, MegaDrive/Genesis)
|Konami Era 2 |
2003 game · 2003 (GBA) · Battle Nexus · Mutant Melee · Mutant Nightmare
|Ubisoft Era |
TMNT · TMNT (GBA) · Ninja Adventures · Turtles in Time Re-Shelled · Smash-Up · Arcade Attack
Out of the Shadows · 2013 game · Training Lair · 2014 game · Danger of the Ooze · Mutants in Manhattan
|Mobile Games |
Ninja Training NYC · Power of 4 · The Ninja Tribunal · The Shredder Reborn · Rooftop Run · Mutant Rumble · 2014 game · Legends · Monster Strike · Rěnzhě Guī OL · Battle Match · Mutant Madness
World Tour · GBA Video · Imagicard · Mutagen Mania · Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 · Injustice 2 · Splatoon 2 · Kart Racers