|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Madness|
|Release date||September 16, 2020|
|Input method(s)||Touch screen|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Madness is a mobile game developed by Synapse Games and published by Kongregate. It was released on September 16, 2020 for iOS and Android platforms after a brief closed beta period.
Appearing in Mutant Madness
Some of these characters may also show up as enemies or bosses
- April O'Neil
- Baxter Stockman
- Casey Jones
- Genghis Frog
- Lotus Blossom
- Mona Lisa
- Mondo Gecko
- Napoleon Bonafrog
- Ray Fillet
- Super Irma
Non-boss opponents that never have a boss-status fight. Most are classified as Minion status, but some might become playable in the future.
Non-playable bosses. May be also fought as non-bosses, may become playable in the future.
- Mutant fly
- Mutant frogs
- Mutant gecko
- Mutant manta ray
- Mutant lizard
- Mutant rat
- Mutant rhinoceros
- Mutant turtles
- Mutant warthog
- Mutant wolf
- Rock Soldiers
- Dimension X
- New York City
- Mystery: The role of this hero has not yet been released.
- Tank: A sturdy character, good at surviving damage and protecting their allies.
- Brawler: A character focused on dealing a lot of damage in melee.
- Blaster: A character focused on dealing a lot of damage at range.
- Support: A character that aids their allies, improving their capabilities.
- Trickster: A character that hinders their enemies, reducing their capabilities.
- Skirmisher: A character with high mobility that excels at attacking enemies who thought they were safe.
- Minion: A character with few abilities, often attacking in large groups.
- Boss: A character with few abilities, often attacking in large groups.
- The kusarigama-wielding Foot Soldiers have a color palette fashioned after the original action figure from Playmates Toys.
- Support tickets submitted through Kongregate's website list the game's title as "TMNT: Dimensional Defenders."