Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze is a side-scrolling action-adventure video game developed by WayForward Technologies and published by Activision. Its narrative takes place between seasons 2 and 3 of the 2012 TV series. Danger of the Ooze was released October 28, 2014 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo 3DS.
- April O'Neil (Mae Whitman)
- BaxterFly (Phil LaMarr)
- Casey Jones (Josh Peck)
- Donatello (Rob Paulsen)
- Karai (Kelly Hu)
- The Kraang (Nolan North)
- Leatherhead (Peter Lurie)
- Leonardo (Dominic Catrambone)
- Michelangelo (Greg Cipes)
- Newtralizer (Danny Trejo) (debut)
- Rahzar (Clancy Brown)
- Raphael (Sean Astin)
- Shredder (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Slash (Corey Feldman) (debut)
- Splinter (Hoon Lee)
- Tiger Claw (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- There's a moment in the game Leatherhead mentions the Neutrinos are stuck in a Kraang dungeons.
- There is also a moment where Newtralizer mentions that Salamandrian tech is the deadliest in the 10 dimensions. This is the first time that the Salamandrians, the race of aliens that Newtralizer is one of, has been mentioned in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. This was even before the executive producers of the television series that introduced them publicly addressed the aliens at the 2015 San Diego Comic Con.
- Near the end of the game, the classic catchphrase “Turtle Power!” Is used.
- The alternative cover for TMNT #102 shows that the IDW's Ninja Turtles had this game in its Xbox 360 version.