|“Stuck on You”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||November 10, 2018|
|Written by||Jesse Gordon|
|Directed by||Brendan Clogher|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Production||NAS Studio A|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Julia Braid|
After an unfortunate glue accident, the Turtles have to fight a whole host of villains.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Foot Clan
- Hypno-Potamus (Rhys Darby)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Mutant Silverfish
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Warren Stone (John Michael Higgins)
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
Donnie's computer suddenly sounds the alarm for a crime that is in progress. After Raph, Leo and Mikey try to log into his computer, an embarrassed Donnie reveals his password, and they successfully log into the computer. The brothers learn the place of the crime, The Museum of Art and Framing, and head off to investigate.
However, they aren't able to use the Turtle Tank due to them being stuck in the ball so Donnie suggests they use the Shell Hog. But when asked if any of them had read the Turtle Tank manual, a flashback reveals that Raph had shredded the manual while Leo and Mikey were cheering him on.
- Raph: Donnie what's your password?
- Mikey's nickname to himself and his brothers when stuck together, the "Fab Four", is a reference to the famous British music group, the Beatles.
- One of the busts that the Turtles accidentally break (and the first in that domino effect) bares a strong resemblance to executive producer Andy Suriano.
- Hypno-Potimus mentioned Mount Ngauruhoe, a real life volcano in New Zealand.