As a Human
Rupert Swaggart is a large man black eyes, curly red hair and a matching goatee. He wears a white chef's coat, a light and dark grey striped scarf and blue pants.
As a Mutant
Meat Sweats is a massive mutant pig with pink skin, a pale pink torso, large fleshy arms with dark pink and purple bulges and dark grey hooves on his small feet. He has red eyes, a dark pink pig snout and jagged teeth. Meat Sweats wears a light grey folded chef's cap, large three-fingered grey gauntlets over his meat tendril hands, a light grey waist apron with brown stains and deep blue pants.
Once a human celebrity chef that got stung by an Oozesquito on his TV show Kondenscending Kitchen while whacking a struggling contestant with some pig meat, Meat Sweats is now an incredibly strong mutant pig with a menacing meat tenderizer hammer and arms made of strange tendrils that latch onto other mutants to absorb their power.
He first appeared in "Donnie's Gifts", wherein the Turtles stumbled upon him harvesting some Mutant Silverfish. During the first fight, Meat Sweats caught Donatello. After using their gifts from Donatello to their advantage, Leonardo, Raphael, and Michelangelo fight Meat Sweats which ends with Meat Sweats getting thrown in front of an approaching subway.
In "The Fast and the Furriest", Meat Sweats planned to feed on Splinter after the Turtle Tank goes on shopping cart mode. When the Turtles chase after them, Meat Sweats absorbs the abilities of a mutant spitting cobra in his possession to attack. After his attack was redirected by Leo, Meat Sweats threw out Splinter and the other lesser mutants in his possession and got away.
Meat Sweats can use his arm tendrils to latch onto foes and siphon their essence, which causes him to temporarily gain whatever powers they possess. These are some examples of his power-copying abilities:
- When he "fed" on some of the Mutant Silverfish, he gained the ability to separate himself into small "Mini Meats" when damaged.
- When he "fed" on a mutant spitting cobra, he gained the ability to spit corrosive acid.
- He briefly became nice after absorbing Todd's niceness.
- After absorbing the essence of the mystical Were-Tree, he turned into a gigantic pig mutant/were-tree hybrid which Mikey dubbed "Tree Sweats". However, he was defeated when Todd threw a silver mallet at him, possibly indicating that he gained the Were-Tree's weakness when he absorbed its essence.
- Donatello: He tried to cook Donnie. Donnie's "gifts" are what lead to his defeat.
- Michelangelo: He is Mikey's favorite celebrity chef.
- Splinter: He initially tried to eat Splinter, but ultimately abandoned him when the rat started to cause him trouble.
- April O'Neil:
“I'm done with you, T.G.I. Parmesan; no meal is worth this!”
- According to his bio, Meat Sweats can literally "sweat meat".
- It is possible that Meat Sweats' nationality is inspired by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay.
- His show, Kondescending Kitchen, is a parody of Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen.