Renet is a young, immature Assistant Time Master in Training who, like Michelangelo, makes rash decisions that sometimes gets her and others into trouble. She is also one of the objects of Michelangelo's amorous affections.
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
- Turtles in Time - When Savanti Romero attempts to steal the Time Scepter in a bid to rule all creation, Renet caught him in the act and snatched it from him, traveling to the early 21st century to find the Turtles, whom history said to have beaten him. Renet appears before the Turtles in a dramatic fashion before falling on top of Mikey, who quickly develops a crush on her. She becomes ecstatic to meet the "Turtle Warriors of Legend" and tells the Turtles that they had become famous for saving the world many times in the future. At that moment, Savanti arrives and easily overpowers the Turtles, so Renet uses the Scepter to blast him through a time portal. Unfortunately, her interference with history sent Savanti into the medieval era, where he attempts to alter history. At the same time, Lord Simultaneous appears, demanding Renet return, but she conjures up a portal to go find Savanti, with the Turtles following behind her. Unfortunately, Savanti stole the Scepter and briefly trapped them in a time loop. In an action packed battle against the villain, Donatello gets a hold of the Scepter and, at Renet's instruction, sends Savanti through another time door, proving that history was correct. Lord Simultaneous then appeared and told Renet she was grounded. Renet promised to return to the future after dropping the Turtles back in their own time, to which her master expressed delight at meeting the Turtle Warriors. As they are traveling through the timestream, they encounter time interference, which cause the Turtles to arrive in Japan sixteen years in their past.
- Tale of the Yokai - She returns after searching for the Turtles for six months. She then explains that the Time Scepter sent them to Japan in order to ensure Splinter's survival. She then brings them back to their own time in New York City and says her goodbyes to them as she enters and disappears into a portal.
- Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind - Renet appears as a giant version of herself in Mikey's imagination to help save him from the Neutrinos.
- When Worlds Collide - Renet was shown to have given Mikey a temporal holo-projector in order to stay connected with and contact him at any point in time.
- The Curse of Savanti Romero -
- The Crypt of Dracula -
- The Frankenstein Experiment -
- Monsters Among Us! -
Renet is a 5'10 blond 16-year-old girl with really big brown eyes and short honey blonde hair, some of which is tied up in braids resembling a crown. She wears lots of mascara (like a Fellini movie). She has round teeth and a sight gap, but in a charming way.
She wears a dark blue collar with several glowing body clocks, light blue clothing beneath, dark blue boots, dark blue gloves, a blue cape, golden shoulder pads, golden gauntlets and a golden helmet.
- Renet's voice actress, Ashley Johnson is known for playing the love interest to characters voiced by Greg Cipes.
- Terra from Teen Titans, to Beast Boy
- Jinmay from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, to Chiro
- Gwen Tennyson from the Ben 10 series, to Kevin Levin
- Renet's concept art describes her armor as being blue-ish, metal highly polished", but the final version has her armor and helmet having a polished light gold coloration.
- This makes her the first version of Renet to have a gold helmet instead of a blue one.
- This version of Renet corresponds extremely close to her Mirage template, but does not come from another dimension, but instead from the future.
- She does not use the title "Timestress" as her previous incarnations, but Time Master.
- In her debut episode, Renet stated that meeting the Turtles is more exciting than meeting Billy the Kid, or Genghis Khan, or Socrates. Those historical characters are three of the people Bill and Ted met in the 1989 film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.