First appearing in "The Purple Jacket", the Purple Dragons are a group of high school students who are highly skilled in computer hacking, high-tech theft, coding, and other technology-related skills.
- Donatello - They only gave him a jacket so they could use a device hidden inside it to steal his technology. Donatello, in part, only joined because he admired the jackets.
- S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N. - They manipulated him into joining them under the pretense of being his friends.
- Unlike previous incarnations of the Purple Dragons, whose members usually comprise of young adults, the members in this three man version of the group are all teenagers.
- Additionally, this incarnation exists as a high school tech club, rather than a street gang.
- Due to its nature as a tech club in this series, many members of the Purple Dragons seem to be heavily reliant on technology for combat rather than sheer physical strength, as seen from most other iterations of the group.