|“Poor Little Rich Turtle”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 Cartoon) episode|
|Original airdate||November 10, 1990|
|Written by||David Wise|
|Supervising Producer||Fred Wolf|
|Supervising Director||Bill Wolf|
"Poor Little Rich Turtle" is the ninty-fourth episode of the animated series 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which originally aired on October 27, 1990.
The Turtles must protect a bratty rich girl, Buffy, from Bebop and Rocksteady, who are under orders from Shredder to kidnap her and learn the secret of a company she inherited from her late grandfather.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Michaelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- Buffy Shellhammer (Jennifer Darling)
- Buffy's father (Pat Fraley)
- Mrs. Kawolchick (???) (Renae Jacobs)
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- David Wise, the writer of this episode, recycled its plot, and even its set pieces, wholesale from his The Transformers episode "The Girl Who Loved Powerglide" (2-35), even down to replicating the merry-go-round sequence and the brain-sucking sequence.
- When Raphael says "How come the odds got so lousy all of a sudden?" he is wearing Donatello's colours.
- The strapping on Donatello's bo is coloured brown when he speaks about the shrink ray's ability, and the strapping was higher than normal.
- In the first shot of the Turtles saying goodbye to Buffy, Leonardo has his weapon sleeves on his belt from the first two seasons.