|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||April 24, 2020|
|Written by|| Russ Carney|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||JJ Conway|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Samira Ongchua|
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
"Pizza Puffs" is the ninth episode of the second season (Episode 5B) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the fifty-fifth episode overall in the series. It first aired on April 24th, 2020.
Raph teaches his brothers a lesson in responsibility after they eat pizza puffs laced with a mystic toxin.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Tummytello (Josh Brener) (debut)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Meat Sweats (Johnny Rotten)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
At an alleyway, Guy Flambé is eating a pizza puff from a mysterious figure. However, what Guy does not know is that the puffs are laced with a strange toxin. Suddenly, Raph jumps down to tackle the figure. He removes the figure's hood, revealing him to be Meat Sweats. Raph explains that he is trying to sabotage Flambé and his business, but Meat Sweats was able to escape from Raph and drives off. After that, he grabs the bag full of poisoned pizza puffs and heads back to the Lair. He puts the bag in the cupboards and putting caution signs with words like "Do Not Touch" on the bag before heading to bed.
- Mikey: Typical overprotective Raph, worried about nothing!
- Donnie: Maybe I didn't get enough to eat?
- Raph: Don't eat that.
- Donnie: Oh yeah-gross it's been on the floor.
- Raph: AND IT'S POISON!!!
- Raph: Now who's got an idea on how we can track down Meat Sweats and find an antidote?
- Leo: Oh-you mean us?
- Raph: YES!!!
- The interaction between the Swedish Baker and Leo had a number of different takes, and an improvised take by Ben Schwartz, was used in the final episode.