|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||April 24, 2020|
|Written by|| Russ Carney|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||JJ Conway|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Samira Ongchua|
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
"Pizza Puffs" is the ninth episode of the second season (Episode 5B) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the fifty-fifth episode overall in the series. It first aired on April 24th, 2020.
Raph teaches his brothers a lesson in responsibility after they eat pizza puffs laced with a mystic toxin.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Tummytello (Josh Brener) (debut)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Meat Sweats (Johnny Rotten)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Mikey: Typical overprotective Raph, worried about nothing!
- Donnie: Maybe I didn't get enough to eat?
- Raph: Don't eat that.
- Donnie: Oh yeah-gross it's been on the floor.
- Raph: AND IT'S POISON!!!
- Raph: Now who's got an idea on how we can track down Meat Sweats and find an antidote?
- Leo: Oh-you mean us?
- Raph: YES!!!
- The interaction between the Swedish Baker and Leo had a number of different takes, and an improvised take by Ben Schwartz, was used in the final episode.