Some TMNT stuff really isn't for little kids.
Null is an enemy of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Mutanimals. He is perhaps the Turtles deadliest enemy surpassed only by The Shredder. Null claims to be the devil himself. Null appears in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures by Archie Comics.
A businessman wearing a purple leisure suit who was ultimately responsible for the death of the Mighty Mutanimals, when he contracted a group of cyborgs to kill them. The death was highly controversial and somewhat gory as a spread of machine-gun bullets tore the group down. He was also responsible for a three-part story arc in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles storyline including the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse; Death, Famine, War, and Pestilence. Null himself seemed to be somehow the leader of the group, giving orders to Death who in turn controlled the other horsemen like puppets. Null seemed to be somehow linked to hell. Originally the character had two small horns projecting from his forehead, and with every new deed of evil he committed he grew more demonic in appearance. Eventually he grew larger horns, a demon-like tail, and wings like a bat.
Null was a businessman who initially appeared to be little more than a minor enemy to the TMNT, he was involved in projects that were destructive to the environment, heading up projects that involved slash and burn destruction of the South American Rain Forest, and dumping Toxic Waste into the Ocean. It was soon revealed that Null had sold the Earth to the alien Warlord Maligna, making the deal through her generals Scul & Bean, and was trying to exterminate mankind. To this end he struck a deal with a group of demons known as the Four Horsemen. But Null's plans were thwarted by the combined efforts of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Mutanimals however. Null later created a team of cyborgs known as the Gang of Four, this team murdered the Mutanimals, but were destroyed by the Ninja Turtles.
Null escaped into space at the end of the "Terracide" storyline, avoiding death unlike Maligna, and Slash. Before he escaped, he warned Raphael they would meet again. His current whereabouts are unknown.
- Ascended Demon: While starting out as an ordinary human outside of his horns, the more evil Null committed, the more demonic he becomes and the more powers he gains.
- Super Strength: Null is shown fighting well against the Turtles and the mutanimals, implying increased combat ability is one of his demonic boons. In his last seen transformation, Null had gained a brawny physique.
- Shapeshifting: Null eventually gained the power of shapeshifting, assuming the form of the deceased Mutanimal Mondo to lower the guard of Candy, Mondo's girlfriend.
- Pyrokinesis: With his wings, Null gained the ability to create fire, either summoning walls of flame in front of him or shooting fire from his fingertips.
- Mind Control: In his last seen form, Null gained the abilities to control minds. He forced Candy to see a vision of the Mighty Mutanimals burning in Hell and then afterwards, enslaved Candy's mind, turning her into his loving toy. When Null flew off, the spell wore off and Candy regained her senses.
- Flight: Null gained the ability to fly in his final form and could even do so in the vacuum of space.
- This incarnation of Null appeared in the crossover by Mirage writers, TMNT odyssey. Here he teamed up with Savanti Juliet. However he got his comeuppance when an empowered Mei Pieh Chi summoned the ghosts of the Mutanimals to tear him up, avenging their deaths.