|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||September 27, 2018 (television)|
July 20, 2018 (online)
|Written by||Jesse Gordon|
|Directed by||Sebastian Montes|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Kevin Molina-Ortiz|
"Newsworthy" is the fifth episode (Episode 3B) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It first aired on September 27th, 2018.
This just in: anchor man turned mutant-worm used to report the news, now he's making headlines.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Hypno-Potamus (Rhys Darby) (debut)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Warren Stone (John Michael Higgins) (debut)
- Bowling Pin Creatures (debut) (flashback only)
- Carly Balmaceda (Candi Milo) (debut)
- Clem (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Doug (debut) (flashback only)
- NYPD (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Robot (debut) (flashback only)
- New York
It started with a voiceover who said that he met the Mad Dogs during their fight with many enemies. Then it reveals that a worm mutant named Warren Stone swears revenge on them, After seeing that a monsterous hippo is on the loose, Warren decided to set a trap on it.
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
- Raph: You're not a hippo....are you?
- Donnie: Maybe a baby hippo?
- This episode, along with four other episodes, were posted early on July 20th, 2018 as a sneak preview on Nick.com.
- Two of Eric Bauza's characters listed in the credits, Blonde Boy and Distraught Man, do not actually appear in the episode.
- In one flashback, the Turtles were shown fighting Bowling Pin Creatures, which is possibly a nod to Turtles Forever.
- Hypno-Potamus comments that it is currently mating season for him. This episode is also when he first meets Warren Stone. By a later episode, Warren & Hypno, Sitting in a Tree, Hypno has moved into Warren's apartment and the two have developed a romantic relationship.
- Warren breaks the fourth wall a couple times in this episode; first during his opening narration; and then when realizing that the turtles will be going after Hypno-Potamus; he moves so that the camera is centered on him when it moves away.