|“Many Unhappy Returns”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||November 23, 2019|
|Written by||Ian Busch|
|Directed by||Kevin Molina-Ortiz|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Jake Castorena|
"Many Unhappy Returns" is the first episode of the second season of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and is the forty-seventh episode overall in the series. It first aired on November 23rd, 2019.
- April O'Neil (Kat Graham)
- Big Mama (Lena Headey)
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Splinter (Eric Bauza)
- Baron Draxum (Roger Craig Smith)
- Big Mama's assistant (debut)
- Big Mama's soldiers (debut)
- Foot Clan
- Fox Bellhop (Eric Bauza)
- Kraken (debut)
- Serge (Rob Paulsen) (debut)
- This episode was first revealed on Lena Headey's Instagram.
- This episode occured directly after the events of "End Game".
- Donnie breaks the fourth wall when he says "It’s one season later and I still have full battery."
- Mikey also brakes the fourth wall by poking Donnie and Raph when they were in different cutaways
- Starting with this episode, Roger Craig Smith provides the voice of Draxum, rather than John Cena.
- Splinter is revealed to have dated Big Mama back when he was human.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.