The characters originated in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book before their expansion into a cartoon series, films, video games, toys, and other general merchandise. During the peak of franchise’s popularity in the late 1980s through the early 1990s, the franchise gained considerable worldwide success and fame.
Latest Episode2.13B "Rise"
August 7, 2020
Next Episode. "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Movie"
Turtlepedia was created by the fans, for the fans, and is dedicated to housing a useful and informative database for all subject matter related to the TMNT universe. Our goal is to collaborate with other fans in order to build a reliable, accurate resource with as much detailed information about the comics, TV Series, video games, and films as possible. All are welcome to join in and contribute here, so long as edits are constructive, discussions are positive, and both are relevant to the TMNT franchise.
- TMNT 2012 and Rise of the TMNT voice actress Zelda Williams' father Robin was a TMNT fan and prepped Judith Hoag for her role as April in the 1990 film.
- In early Japanese adaptations of the franchise, Splinter's human name was Yoshihama Takeshi and Shredder's real name was Sawaki Oroku.
- IDW Publishing's young albino turtle Lita is named for, both in-universe and out-of-universe, English musician Lita Ford.
Baron Draxum was the primary antagonist of the first season of Rise of the TMNT, and became an important ally during the second season, to the point where he was considered the Turtles' second father.
- "Life at best is bittersweet"
- -- Kirby, TMNT 2k3, S01E16
TurtlePedia Fanon is a Wiki for cataloguing the many fan-made incarnations of the TMNT! Whether it be fan comics, fan films, or fan games, you'll find them all here!