Latest Episode1.19A "You Got Served"
June 15, 2019
Next Episode1.19B "How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will"
June 22, 2019
Turtlepedia was created by the fans, for the fans, and is dedicated to housing a useful and informative database for all subject matter related to the TMNT universe. Our goal is to collaborate with other fans in order to build a reliable, accurate resource with as much detailed information about the comics, TV Series, video games, and films as possible. All are welcome to join in and contribute here, so long as edits are constructive, discussions are positive, and both are relevant to the TMNT franchise.
- … Data buried in a beta version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters for the Super NES suggests that the original character of Aska was originally supposed to be Mitsu from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III.
- … Daran Norris, the voice of Wingnut in the 2012 animated series, had previously been the voice of Batman (who Wingnut is a parody of... in an animated short that was directed by Ciro Nieli (the showrunner for the 2012 series) and written by Brandon Auman (the 2012 series' head writer)
- … in The Cosmic Ocean, Fugitoid says that they can make it through the electric seaweed in 2 minutes and 20 seconds - which is the precise amount of time that players are given to clear the dam stage in the original TMNT video game, which infamously utilized electric seaweed as an irritating obstacle.
The characters originated in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book before their expansion into a cartoon series, films, video games, toys, and other general merchandise. During the peak of franchise’s popularity in the late 1980s through the early 1990s, the franchise gained considerable worldwide success and fame.
- "Life at best is bittersweet"
- -- Kirby, TMNT 2k3, S01E16