|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||February 23, 2019|
|Written by||Dale Malinowski|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Christpoher Luc|
The craziness in New York complicates the task of returning a DVD.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Ghostbear (Jorge Gutiérrez)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Conductor (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Director (Tom Kenny) (debut)
- Ferry Captain (Tom Kenny) (debut)
- Splinter (Eric Bauza)
- Trash Wizard (Eric Bauza) (debut)
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
The episode begins at an empty parking lot. The Turtle Tank is parked there and one by one, the Turtles comes out of the tank.
- Donnie: New York! What a town!
- The Turtles wear their wrestling costumes during the main events of this episode.
- While the Turtles are in the subway, passengers that resemble each of the Turtles' voice actors are seen in the foreground.
- Their outfits are also color coded to which Turtle they voice in the series.
- As the Turtles drive through Wizard-Con, three characters are seen in the crowd, resembling Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.
- With the later revelation that Splinter actually always was Lou Jitsu in mutant form, the plot of this episode boils down to Splinter having his sons return a rented DVD of one of his own movies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.