Kim was a typical student at Angel Grove High School and an aspiring professional gymnast. Her life became a lot more complicated when she was chosen alongside classmates Jason Lee Scott, Zack Taylor, Trini Kwan, and Billy Cranston to become the Power Rangers. Tasked with fighting the minions of the evil Rita Repulsa, the Rangers do their best to balance their school lives with this new world of evil space aliens and powers.
Following his restoration from Rita's spell, Kim started a relationship with the new Green Ranger, Tommy Oliver.
Kimberly started out as a typical valley girl, albeit an incredibly snarky one. As time progressed, she softened up and became essentially the "Team Mom".
Powers and abilities
- Gymnastics: Kimberly had trained since her early youth in gymnastics, which gave her great agility, precision, and flexibility.
- Martial arts: Kim fights with an unknown style of martial arts, which is informed/augmented by her gymnastics.
- Morph: Kim is given the ability to morph into the Pink Ranger by Zordon. As a Ranger, Kim's speed, strength, and durability are increased, and the costume acts as a light armor.
Weapons and equipment
- Power Morpher and Power Coin: Kimberly utilizes the Power Morpher, with the pterodactyl Power Coin, to transform into the Pink Ranger.
- Power Bow: Kim's signature weapon is a compound bow that fires pink arrows. Sometimes these arrows are seen exploding, although it's unknown whether this is a component of all of her arrows or specific ones.
- Blade Blaster: The Blade Blaster is a transformable weapon which can go from a handheld laser gun to a dagger.
- Kimberly Ann Hart at RangerWiki