|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) episode|
|Original airdate||September 20, 2008|
|Written by||Michael Ryan|
|Supervising Producer||Lloyd Goldfine|
|Frederick U. Fierst|
|Supervising Director||Roy Burdine|
|Story Editor:||Matthew Drdek|
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Casey Jones (Marc Thompson)
- Serling (Marc Thompson)
- April O'Neil (Veronica Taylor)
- Cyber Shredder (Scottie Ray)
- Master Khan (Sean Schemmel)
- Master Splinter (Darren Dunstan)
- Viral (Image only)
The Turtles and Serling are trying to figure out what's happening to Splinter now. April and Casey arrive and meet Serling. They also find out The Turtles were in the future and Splinter is gone. Casey knows the karate and goes to karate school where the teacher is Master Khan. It's revealed Master Khan is evil and hypnotizes his students, including Casey, to get rid of the Turtles. The Turtles save Casey and the others and everybody find out what happened to Splinter now.
Mikey; " Why do you always get to drive? You're so slow. It's like you're driving a baby carriage of something. Raph:" Oh yeah?! Well why don't I show you some of the special features this baby's got. Mikey: " Whatever. Raph! Raph! It's a dead end! Raph: I know! Mikey Screams. Mikey: This crate can fly?! Raph: There's hover features for emergencies yeah. Leo: Something you might have known if you helped out more. Mikey: I.I I think I'm gonna be sick. Mikey Vomit. I didn't have corn.
(Later in Khan's Dojo) Got anybody else? Mikey: Raph you and your big mouth. Raph: Yo Casey it's me Raph. Snap out of it! Mikey: We're on your side Casey, remember? Leo: He can't hear us. He's being mind controlled like the other students. Mikey: Yeah. Well he still kicks butt the same old way. My point exactly. Ow. Raph: Casey I don't wanna clobber ya. Don't make me. Mikey: I vote clobber him. Raph: I'll write you an apology later.
Raph: Leo. Casey at 12 o clock. Leo: Enough! Sorry Casey. But this is for your own good!
- April stated that the turtles were gone for a whole year, meaning that it is possible that everyone is a year older now, making the Turtles nineteen years of age and the events of the previous episode before the turtles and Serling went home was set in 2106. They turn twenty during the Back to the Sewer season.