Judith Hoag (born June 29, 1968; 51 years old) is the actress that played April O'Neil in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. She made a cameo in the 2016 film but her scene was cut.
She has had many roles in movies and some one time characters in TV such as
- Gwen Cromwell Piper in Halloweentown and its sequels
- A Doctor in A Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)
- Angela Morrison in an episode of Ghost Whisperer
- Rhada Douglas in a two part episode in Grey's Anatomy
- Denise in Armageddon
- Mrs. Reynolds in an episode of CSI: NY
- Cindy Price in Big love (2006-2010)
- Gail Black in Acting on Impulse
- Tandy Wyatt, the sister of Rayna James in Nashville
- Actress Judith Hoag wasn’t a fan of how the movie came out. The actress has said that she enjoyed making the film, but there was a “mystical through-line” with the turtles that was cut she wasn’t happy about. “But one of the producers called those parts ‘fluff’ and said that ‘all the kids wanted to see was the fighting.’ I disagreed with him then and I disagree with him now.”
- This was the primary reason that Hoag did not reprise her role in Secret of the Ooze. Well, that and money. “I wanted the ‘fluff’ back in the script and I wanted conditions on the set to improve. I also wanted a raise.”
- An alternate ending included April pitching a comic book. The alternate ending was filmed, but cut from the movie that included April and Danny pitching their story about the turtles to a comic book publisher. The publisher dismisses the idea as being far-fetched as the turtles watch on from outside of his window.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.