Some TMNT stuff really isn't for little kids.
- Plot: Stephen Murphy (credited as Dean Clarrain) & Ryan Brown
- Writer: Stephen Murphy
- Pencils: Jim Lawson
- Inks and letters: Gary Fields
- Colors: Barry Grossman
- Editor: Scott Fulop
- Managing Editor: Victor Gorelick
- Cover: Ken Mitchroney, Ryan Brown & Steve Lavigne
- Ace Duck
- Cryin' Houn' (debut)
- Cudley the Cowlick (debut)
- Jess Harley / Leatherhead
- Stump and Sling (debut)
- Fluffy Brockleton (background cameo)
- Cherubae / Mary Bones
- Jack Finney / Man Ray
- Oroku Saki / The Shredder
- Triceraton (background cameo)
Cudley the Cowlick takes the Turtles from Earth to the Stump Asteroid for Stump's and Sling's Intergalactic Wrestling. There, they wrestle Cryin' Houn', and discover Leatherhead wrestling against Ace Duck.
Leatherhead refuses to return home. Cudley takes the turtles back to Earth, first accidentally dropping them off on Earth 100 years into the future where pollution, causing a greenhouse effect and global warming, has melted the polar icecaps, flooding coastal settlements including New York City.
After explaining this is just a possible future, Cudley brings the turtles back to the present, at the same rooftop. Cudley then disappears back into outer space while a storm hits New York City.
- This issue marks the first appearance of Raphael in his black full-body outfit. This was part of the Turtles' costumes for the wrestling event, but Raphael elected to purchase his from Mr. Stump. He would regularly be seen wearing it in issue #10 Going Down?. When Splinter asked why he wanted to stand out from his brothers, Raphael gave a plausible explanation, that his suit would be to his advantage while fighting at night.