A Skeleton with grayish bones, he most often wears a dark-green suit upon a red shirt and a matching fedora.
He has a thin black mustache and eyebrows.
His eyes consist of empty black sockets with dark gray orbital bones.
Hueso is a stern, yet passionate businessman who values his restaurant highly, to the extent that he would rather suffer bodily injuries than have his place of business damaged.
Señor Hueso is a resident of the mystical Hidden City under the streets of New York City. He runs a secret pizza restaurant called Run of the Mill Pizza. His accent suggests that he is of Spanish descent, but because his exact origin is unknown, this has yet to be confirmed or debunked.
At some point in his youth, Hueso became involved in his brother Piel's piracy. This led to him becoming a wanted fugitive in the Hidden City.
Señor Hueso was first seen (timeline-wise) in "Minotaur Maze", wherein he serves as the doorman of the Maze of Death. He informs Leonardo about the "World's Greatest Pizza" that can only be obtained by solving the maze and getting their pictures on their wall of champions. The only rule is that the use of magical items is not allowed. In addition, he has a Minotaur who works as the assistant manager of the maze.
In "The Fast and the Furriest," the Turtles arrive at Run of the Mill Pizza looking for the culprit who stole the Turtle Tank. When they start asking some of the patrons about it, Señor Hueso critiques their "bad cop" routine. When Mikey states that they are not actually the police, Señor Hueso has them thrown out.
- He can detach his limbs and use them as weapons.
- When angered, he can transform his ribs into large appendages which can seemingly squeeze or crush anyone who is caught in them.
- He has exhibited a moderate degree of skill at fencing.
- Hueso, Jr.: Hueso's son who, based on Leonardo's description, may be a student at "Bone College".
- Piel: Hueso's brother, who tricked him into committing a crime when he was a child, which resulted in Hueso becoming a wanted criminal in the Hidden City.
- Todd Capybara: Señor Hueso refers to him as his favorite customer. However, their exact relationship is currently unknown.
- His name is of Spanish origin, and translates to "Mister Bone" in English.
- He sometimes detaches his own left arm and uses it as a cane.
- Although he appeared first in "The Fast and the Furriest" and the Ninja Turtles were already familiar with him, they didn't meet him until "Minotaur Maze." This suggests that the episodes were aired out of order.
- Eric Bauza voices Señor Hueso while doing an impersonation of Antonio Banderas.
- In "Portal Jacked!", some information about his family was revealed: