|“How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||June 22, 2019|
|Written by||Russ Carney & Ron Corcillo|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Christopher Luc|
Baron Draxum struggles to move up the ladder in the Foot Clan.
- Baron Draxum (John Cena)
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Foot Clan
- Huginn (Tim Simons)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Muninn (Sam Richardson)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Stinkbomb (James Adomian) (debut) (mutates)
- Customer 1 (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Customer 2 (Roger Craig Smith) (debut)
- Female Barista (Zelda Williams) (debut)
- Foot Initiate (Cree Summer) (debut)
- Male Barista (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Paint Creature (debut)
Additional voices by Roger Craig Smith
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
The episode begins at the Foot Shack. Below the Foot Shack is the secret dungeon where a ceremony is taking place. Foot Lieutenant summons a paint creature from a pot. The paint creature kicks Jocelyn in the face which causes her to crash into a wall. The result being an orange foot marking on her face. The other soldiers also got their foot marks. Foot Recruit is upset that Jocelyn gets promoted before her. Baron Draxum demands Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute to hand over the Dark Armor. However, he has to prove himself that he is loyal to the Foot Clan in order to use the Dark Armor.
Draxum and Foot Recruit are in the coffee shop to retrieve some coffee for the Foot. Draxum became inpatient and decides to summon his golems to attack the coffee shop. Foot Recruit is amazed by this. While Draxum carries a cup of coffee and sips from it.
- This episode title is a parody of the 1936 self-help book How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- The title of the episode suggests Draxum's rank in the Foot Clan as seen in the ending.
- When the Foot Recruit grabs the armor piece from the statue's chest, she screams "Kali Ma!" This is a nod to "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", in which Mola Ram performs a sacrificial ritual wherein he rips someone’s heart out of their chest and screams those very same words.
- How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will/Gallery
- How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will/Animations