|“How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||June 22, 2019|
|Written by||Russ Carney & Ron Corcillo|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Christopher Luc|
Baron Draxum struggles to move up the ladder in the Foot Clan.
- Baron Draxum (John Cena)
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Foot Clan
- Huginn (Tim Simons)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Muninn (Sam Richardson)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Stinkbomb (James Adomian) (debut) (mutates)
- Customer 1 (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Customer 2 (Roger Craig Smith) (debut)
- Female Barista (Zelda Williams) (debut)
- Jocelyn (Cree Summer) (debut)
- Male Barista (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Paint Creature (debut)
Additional voices by Roger Craig Smith
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
- This episode title is a parody of the 1936 self-help book How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- The title of the episode suggests Draxum's rank in the Foot Clan as seen in the ending.
- When the Foot Recruit grabs the armor piece from the statue's chest, she screams "Kali Ma!" This is a nod to "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", in which Mola Ram performs a sacrificial ritual wherein he rips someone’s heart out of their chest and screams those very same words.
- How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will/Gallery
- How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will/Animations
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.