|“Hidden City's Most Wanted”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||June 19, 2020|
|Written by||Jesse Gordon|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||Jake Castorena|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Christine Liu|
"Hidden City's Most Wanted" is the sixteenth episode of the second season (Episode 9A) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and is the sixty-second episode overall in the series. It first aired on June 19, 2020.
Splinter's magical day in the Hidden City with Mikey is interrupted by a mysterious and tiny guest.
- Baron Draxum (Roger Craig Smith)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Police Officer (Roger Craig Smith) (debut)
- Splinter (Eric Bauza)
- April O'Neil (Kat Graham)
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Heather (Capri Oliver) (debut)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Officer 2 (Eric Bauza) (debut)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
The episode begins with the Mad Dogs at the vacation in the Hidden City, Mikey and Splinter are alone. Mikey and the teddy bear come to Splinter. Teddy bear is actually Baron Draxum! Mikey explains that he put cloaking device that turned him into teddy bear, he wants to take him with them, because it's their family vacation. Now Draxum is their father, he comes with them, much to Splinter's dismay.
Splinter shows all shops that he used to go when he was a human, Draxum is annoyed. When Mikey goes to make a wish from fountain of wishes, Splinter is left to watch Draxum.
Annoyed, Draxum is still commenting his complaints to Splinter. The rat ninja tells him if he won't shut up, he's going to take the brooch off. Draxum slaps him, tells him that his new friend of Mikey will be arrested by him. Furious Splinter angrily tells him not to tell it to his son.
The police officer of the Hidden City comes and asks Splinter if the teddy bear belongs to him. Splinter, finally have a chance to get rid of Draxum, lies to police officer that it was abandoned and he lets him to take it. Police officer leaves and goes home to give it to his daughter, Heather.
Mikey comes back and sees Draxum's gone, he asks where did he go, Splinter tries to deny it, but he is being forced to, he tells Mikey that he gave him to police officer.
Horrified, Mikey scolds him. Splinter asks why is he was worried about Draxum, Mikey explains that he is his father, he created him and his brothers, if he couldn't be with Draxum, then it means no Splinter. Finally having a remorse, Splinter reluctantly agrees to help Draxum.
In the house, police offices gives the teddy bear (Draxum) to his daughter. Heather roughly plays with him. Mikey and Splinter tries to get inside but is guarded by three headed dog Yōkai. Splinter decides to quit their mission. But Splinter sees Mikey's heartbroken expression, he starts to cry, his tears flooded his father, Splinter quickly changes his mind.
Splinter goes to Hirsute Spa Hotel, only to find Leo with blonde hair and sleeps, he tries to wake him, but he is relaxed, Splinter takes his odachi sword to teleport to the house, he finds Draxum, who is mad at Splinter for leaving him with Heather. Draxum asks what he have done to him, Splinter blames him for turning him into mutant rat.
Then police officer arrives to his daughter's room, only to find Splinter, he throws the ball at Splinter, but it hits Draxum's brooch, his cover is blown. Police officer calls his officer comrades to capture Draxum. Draxum along with Mikey and Splinter escaped.
In the dumpster, Splinter blames Draxum both of them headed into argument. Splinter realizes that he was the reason that his sons come to his life, he reconciles with him, much to Mikey's joy. Their moment is ruined by police, Baron goes up to the surface, letting himself being arrested, giving his son and Splinter to escape.
In the prison, at the end of the episode, Draxum put on the cell, with Donnie, Raph and April.￼
- Splinter: Draxum?! Stay away from my DNA!!
- Draxum: Fine by me! I got some meat to slope back in the lunchroom.
- Mikey: He made me… He made us.
- Splinter: Yeah, I know. He’s a monster.
- Mikey: But without him, I wouldn’t have you. Maybe he didn’t make use for the right reasons, but I’m still glad he did.
- Splinter:I’m not lost anymore! I have my sons, and you ruined our special day!
- Draxum: Without me you wouldn’t even have a son who’s day I could ruin!
- This episode is part of a 4-part special known as "Tales of the Hidden City", along with "Raph's Ride-Along", "Donnie vs. Witch Town", and "Bad Hair Day".
- Baron Draxum wearing a face mask, straitjacket and getting pushed around in a carrier at the end of the episode is a direct nod to Hannibal Letter.
- There was a scene when Heather tortured teddy bear Draxum with a taser, but it was cut in the TV broadcast.
- Hidden City's Most Wanted/Gallery
- Hidden City's Most Wanted/Animations
- Hidden City's Most Wanted/Transcript