|“Goyles, Goyles, Goyles”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||November 30, 2019|
|Written by|| Russ Carney|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Max Collins|
Huginn and Muninn recall their first day working for Baron Draxum.
- Baron Draxum (Roger Craig Smith) (flashback only)
- Donatello (flashback only) (mutates in flashback)
- Huginn (Tim Simons)
- Leonardo (flashback only) (mutates in flashback)
- Lou Jitsu (Eric Bauza) (flashback only) (mutates in flashback)
- Muninn (Sam Richardson)
- Michelangelo (flashback only) (mutates in flashback)
- Raphael (flashback only) (mutates in flashback)
- Big Mama (flashback only)
- Gargoyles (debut) (flashback only)
- Meat Sweats (Johnny Rotten)
- Human (flashback only)
- Mutant pig
- Mutant rat (flashback only)
- Mutant turtles (flashback only)
- Rat (flashback only)
- Turtles (flashback only)
The episode begins with Huginn and Muninn offering themselves to a figure for services. The figure in question is Meat Sweats, who states that he wasn't there to hire Huginn and Muninn, but to cook them. The screen shifts to Meat Sweats preparing the meal while the gargoyles are inside a cage.
- Lou Jitsu had originally referred to Leonardo and Raphael respectively as "Green" and "Green Number Two", before their mutation.
- The title of this episode is a reference of the song "Girls, Girls, Girls" by the rock band Mötley Crüe.