|“Goyles, Goyles, Goyles”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||November 30, 2019|
|Written by||Russ Carney|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Max Collins|
"Goyles, Goyles, Goyles" is the third episode of the second season (Episode 2B) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the forty-ninth episode of the series overall. It first aired on November 30th, 2019.
Huginn and Muninn recall their first day working for Baron Draxum.
- Baron Draxum (Roger Craig Smith) (flashback only)
- Donatello (flashback only) (mutates)
- Huginn (Tim Simons)
- Leonardo (flashback only) (mutates)
- Lou Jitsu (Eric Bauza) (flashback only) (mutates)
- Muninn (Sam Richardson)
- Michelangelo (flashback only) (mutates)
- Raphael (flashback only) (mutates)
- Big Mama (flashback only)
- Gargoyles (debut) (flashback only)
- Meat Sweats (John Lydon)
- Human (flashback only)
- Mutant pig
- Mutant rat (flashback only)
- Mutant turtles (flashback only)
- Rat (flashback only)
- Turtles (flashback only)
The episode begins with Huginn and Muninn offering themselves to a figure for services. The figure in question is Meat Sweats, who states that he wasn't there to hire Huginn and Muninn, but to cook them. The screen shifts to Meat Sweats preparing the meal while the gargoyles are inside a cage. While discussing, Huginn begins to remember the time they started working with Baron Draxum.
- Muninn: Oh man. I see my whole life flash before me.
- Huginn: Oh yeah? Which parts specifically?
- Draxum: Those rare surface creatures will one day become my greatest warriors.
- Lou Jitsu had originally referred to Leonardo and Raphael respectively as "Green" and "Green Number Two", before their mutation.
- The title of this episode is a reference of the song "Girls, Girls, Girls" by the rock band, Mötley Crüe.
- This episode marks the final in-person appearances in the series of both Huginn and Muninn.