|“Four Turtles And A Baby”|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episode|
|Original airdate||September 17, 1990|
|Written by||Susan "Misty" Stewart-Taggart|
|Supervising Producer||Fred Wolf|
Four Turtles and a Baby is a season 4 episode of the 1987-1996 series.
With their homeworld under attack by General Traag, Grizzla and Zenter, the Turtles' Neutrino friends, decide to send their infant daughter Tribble to stay with the Turtles. No sooner do they send Tribble when Shredder appears and takes them captive.
The Turtles soon discover that Tribble has psychokinetic powers. Running out of ways to care for her, they ask April for her help.
Krang discovers that he can not conquer the Neutrinos as long as Tribble is free so he sends Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady to find the infant.
While April is taking care of Tribble she gets called into work and she realizes that she has to take Tribble to the station with her. Mr. Thompson decides to have a baby contest held at the station due to Tribble's presence. Shredder hears the broadcast and decides to have Bebop and Rocksteady go there in disguise. The Turtles stop by the station to see how the contest is going and discover Bebop and Rocksteady. With the help of Tribble's powers, the Turtles defeat Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, sending them back to Dimension X.
After escaping from the Technodrome, Zenter and Gizzla come for Tribble. They tell the Turtles that once the Neutrino people heard of their leaders' escape, they sent General Traag packing.
- Leonardo (Cam Clarke)
- Michelangelo (Townsend Coleman)
- Donatello (Barry Gordon)
- Raphael (Rob Paulsen)
- Splinter (Peter Renaday)
- April O'Neil (Renae Jacobs)
- Burne Thompson (Pat Fraley)
- Irma Langinstein (Jennifer Darling)
- Shredder (James Avery)
- Krang (Pat Fraley)
- Bebop (Barry Gordon)
- Rocksteady (Cam Clarke)
- General Traag (Peter Renaday)
- Zenter (Rob Paulsen)
- Gizzla (Jennifer Darling)
- Tribble (Tress MacNeille)
- Woman in Baby Store (Renae Jacobs)
- Turtles' Lair
- Neutrino City
- Channel 6 building
- Baby Store
- City Sewer System
- Zenter and Gizzla's house
- Neutrino Starcruiser
- Zenter and Gizzla's Starcruiser
Home media releases
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Four Turtles and a Baby
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
- When Raphael leapt into the air to tackle Bebop, his belt letter was white.
- When Bebop said "Turtles" after they bumped into them before the fight at Channel 6, he spoke with Rocksteady's voice.
- The episode's title is a reference to the 1987 comedy film Three Men and a Baby.