|This article is a stub. You can help TMNTPedia by expanding it.|
The Foot Lieutenant is a tall and thin male figure with purple-gray skin, a red-orange footprint painted on his face with flames spawning from the toes. He has yellow eyes and crooked teeth of a similar color. The Foot Lieutenant wears dark purple-gray pants with a brown-red overlay (and two crossing straps over his bare torso), a red sash and navy blue bandages around most of his arms and feet.
The Foot Lieutenant first appeared in "Origami Tsunami", where he and the Foot Brute stole various shipments of paper to make an army of Origami Ninja. They were foiled when Mikey activated the sprinklers.
The Foot Lieutenant and the Foot Brute later appear in "The Longest Fight" where he and the Foot Brute steal a glove from a mall.
In "The Evil League of Mutants," the Foot Lieutenant and an Origami Ninja commit a heist that the Turtles can't stop without their weapons. He and the Foot Brute later teleport Baron Draxum to them where they come to an agreement that the Turtles are a common enemy.
- Origami Ninja Creation and Control
- Portal Creation
- Foot Brute: The other leader of the Foot Clan, and frequent companion to the Foot Lieutenant. They not only work and lead together, but appear to spend most of their leisure time together as well.
- Cassandra Jones: A low-ranking Foot Recruit who was steadfastly loyal to the Foot Clan, to the Shredder, and to the Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute as her leaders. She rose in status after "Battle Nexus: New York" as a result of retrieving the Shredder from Big Mama's servitude where Lieutenant and Brute had failed. She replaced both Brute and Lieutenant as the Shredder's Foot Clan general (by virtue of being the only remaining active Foot Clan member), after the Shredder ordered that Lieutenant and Brute be abandoned after they were injured by the collapse of the roof at Baron Draxum's laboratory. Though Casey obeyed the Shredder, she only did so reluctantly. Since Lieutenant and Brute's fates were never definitely portrayed, and Casey would later defect from the Shredder to save Splinter's life and help the Hamato Clan defeat the Shredder, Casey's final relationship with her former leaders, if any, is not established.
- Oroku Saki / The Shredder: Most of what the Lieutenant and Brute do is in service to a long-lost Shredder they hope to revive. In the end, the Shredder would repay that lifetime of service by ordering the leaders abandoned beneath the collapse of the roof of Baron Draxum's laboratory, and Cassandra Jones was appointed to replace them.
- Baron Draxum: The Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute temporarily allied themselves with Draxum to assemble the Kuroi Yōroi and awaken the Shredder, but they were just using Draxum, and they sacrificed most of Draxum's life force to the Kuroi Yōroi for the Shredder to return. Draxum barely survived, and would later ally with the Hamato Clan against the Foot Clan. After the Foot captured both Draxum and Splinter after their raid on the lair, Draxum later convinced the Foot Clan members to travel to his old laboratory with the false promise of Empyrean, in an effort to lure the Foot into a trap to be annihilated by his golems. It was here that the Shredder ordered the Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute be abandoned to their fates after the lab's roof collapsed on them.
- Hamato Clan:
- The Mad Dogs:
- Hamato Karai: The Foot Lieutenant accompanied the Shredder in their assault on the lair which resulted in Karai's death. After she died, Lieutenant tried to help the Shredder attempteto extract Hamato essence from Splinter instead.
- Hamato Yoshi / Lou Jitsu / Splinter: Both he and the Foot Brute are fans of Lou Jitsu, and are often mesmerized by his fighting style. However, their loyalty to their clan appears to supersede this.
- April O'Neil: April was temporarily Foot Lieutenant's employee at the Foot Shack in the episode "Shadow of Evil", and for a while she was happy to have the job. But when she learnt of the Foot Clan's mission to revive the Shredder, she cooperated with Splinter to oppose them.