The Foot Clan is an enemy faction to the Ninja Turtles. They are a group of mystic ninja who are currently attempting to find pieces of the Shredder's armor, the Kuroi Yōroi, so that he may be resurrected.
It is not currently known when, how, or by whom the Foot Clan was founded. The earliest known incident involving the Foot was when its leader, the Shredder, was defeated by Splinter's ancestors. Additionally, the components of the Shredder’s armor were scattered around the world, to prevent his return.
The events following the Shredder’s defeat are currently unknown until about 500 years later, when the Foot Lieutenant and the Foot Brute came into conflict with the Turtles for the first time. The Turtles foiled the Foot’s attempt to create an army of Origami Ninja out of stolen paper, but the Brute and Lieutenant managed to escape, and would go on to fight the Turtles several more times.
Recently, the Foot Clan has teamed up with Baron Draxum to find and retrieve the remaining pieces of the Kuroi Yōroi in order to resurrect the Shredder.
- Shredder (currently inactive)
- Frankenfoot (membership status debatable; ally of the Turtles)
- Foot Soldiers (membership status unknown)
- The Foot Lieutenant and the Foot Brute are apparently huge fans of Lou Jitsu.
- In "Shadow of Evil", it is revealed that the Foot Clan recruits some of its soldiers from ninja chatrooms, as mentioned by the Foot Lieutenant when commenting on the poor performance of some of the Foot Soldiers.
- This episode also reveals that the Foot Clan uses a shoe store called the Foot Shack as a front for their operations.