The Foot Clan is under the control of Shredder, who travels to New York upon learning that Master Splinter had survived the battle that killed Yoshi's wife, and left Shredder's face partially scarred. Believing Yoshi is training his own ninja clan, Shredder sends his Foot Soldiers, (which closely resemble those from the live action films), to find and kill the Turtles. They are commanded in the field by Rahzar (the mutated version of Chris Bradford), Fishface (the mutated version of Xever), Karai, and Tiger Claw. The Foot clan is a Ninja clan that also works as powerful crime syndicate.
Rise of the Turtles, Part 2 - The turtles' first mission to the surface drawn unwanted attention to them, as Oroku Saki learned that Hamato Yoshi was still alive.
Pulverizer Returns! - the Foot made a pretty solid alliance with the Kraang.
Vengeance is Mine - Splinter tells the story about the war between the Foot and Hamato clans, Oroku Saki was only a baby when his clan was extinguished, Splinter's father took him and raised him as his own son, when Saki discovered about his true origins his rivalry with Splinter turned into hate, specially because both shared feelings for the same woman, Tang Shen. Saki re-built the Foot Clan, caused Tang Shen's death when attacking Yoshi and took their child away, leaving Splinter to die inside his burning house.
- Koga Takuza - clan founder and former leader
- Oroku Saki - current leader
- Foot Soldiers and Foot-Bots - clan soldiers
- Chris Bradford - Oroku Saki's best student
- Xever - Oroku Saki's street contact
- Baxter Stockman - Oroku Saki's scientist
- Tiger Claw - Oroku Saki's current second in command
- Ivan Steranko - Oroku Saki's business partner and weapons dealer
- Anton Zeck - Oroku Saki's and Ivan Steranko's professional theif
- Kraang - allies
- Chrome Dome - foot-bots coordinator
- Hamato Miwa - Oroku Saki's adoptive daughter and former second in command
- Timothy - former cannon fodder and test subject