|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||November 16, 2019|
|Written by||Russ Carney|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||JJ Conway|
Appearing in End Game
- April O'Neil (Kat Graham)
- Baron Draxum (John Cena)
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Foot Clan
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Splinter (Eric Bauza)
- Baseball stadium announcer (debut)
- Council of Heads (debut) (flashback only)
- Country singer (debut)
- Huginn (Tim Simons)
- Muninn (Sam Richardson)
- Mystic Aura (Hoon Lee)
- Origami Ninja
- Todd Capybara
Additional voices by Roger Craig Smith
Objects and vehicles
The next part enters with Splinter, who impatiently waits for his sons and wondering where they are (who are actually kidnapped by Baron Draxum). A tied up April comes and Splinter frees her. With that April warns him that Draxum captured the Mad Dogs, and says that Splinter has the last piece much to Splinter's horror.
In the Hidden City, the Mad Dogs express their despair over failing their father as they were trapped in a cage. They tried to find a way out of here but meditating together to reconnect the Hamato way and figure out to get out of here.
April and Splinter return to lair in order to find the final part of the Dark Armor. Splinter said that it could be anywhere. When a teapot is actually the helmet of Kuroi Yōroi, Splinter makes difficult decision: save his sons from being killed or save the world from the Shredder. He asks about Mystic Aura what choice he has to make. The ghost explains that he must protect the final part of the Dark Armor and let the Mad Dogs be killed. Splinter realizes how unacceptable it was, he shreds the scroll in anger. Splinter decides to save his sons and not to give the last part of the Dark Armor. April calls the B-Team: Bullhop, S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N., Franken-Foot and Todd.
While meditating, the Mad Dogs now frustrated and have enough of it. With that and a powerful roar, Raph punches the cage that allowed them free. The other Mad Dogs are dumbfounded and Leo said to Raph that he could have done this the whole time.
In the Hidden City, Splinter, April and B-Team enters and all team is captured by booby traps, leaving April and Splinter to deal with Draxum alone. In the throne room, Splinter defeats foot soldiers, Foot Brute and Foot Lieutenant. Splinter gives Draxum a good fight, Draxum tells the rat if he won't give him the last part of Dark Armor, his sons will die. Draxum gives the weapons. Splinter looks at them, saddened, have no choice but to give the last part of Dark Armor, much to April's charging.
The Mad Dogs have defeated the Origami Ninja and go to the Throne Room. At the throne room, the Mad Dogs are overjoyed of seeing their father. Splinter happily greets them, but their joy is shortly interrupted when Baron Draxum finally puts it to the Dark Armor. Splinter tries to stop him. However it was too late. Now with the Dark Armor is completed, Draxum wears it, now ready to destroy the humanity!
Splinter apologizes to his sons and says that the scrolls were wrong, and says that he should have change them the way they were now. The one that made them is to be themselves. With tears in their eyes, the Mad Dogs hug their father. Splinter gave them their colored masks back to restore their true selves, and tells them to finish Draxum.
In the Auditorium the Mad Dogs fight Draxum. while the Lieutenant and Brute are trying to figure out what was going on because the armor was not complete. April tells the Mad Dogs that there´s a hole inside revealing that the helmet has a tiny piece. They tried everything but their are caught but April gets the hit with a baseball and hits the weak spot on the head, getting Draxum right out, complete drained of energy.
Happily the Mad Dogs completely save the day but somehow it was not over. The armor started to come to live because the Shredder had come to life.
- Each member of the Council of Heads is voiced by an actor from the Transformers franchise. Specifically, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, and Susan Blu, best known as Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Arcee, respectively, in various incarnations of Transformers.
- Instead of an instrumental version of the theme song, the sound of wind blowing is the audio track of this episode's end credits sequence.
- During the flashback sequence, the logo "Teenage Mutant Ninja Flashback" is actually most similar to the logo used for the 1987 TV series and the Archie TMNT comic.
- This episode marks the final appearances in the series of both Bullhop and Mayhem.
- This episode marks the last time John Cena voiced Baron Draxum, as he was replaced by Roger Craig Smith in the next episode for the rest of the series.
- Although Zelda Williams is credited as the voice of the Foot Recruit, her character does not appear in this episode.