|“Down with the Sickness”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||September 18, 2018|
|Written by||Jesse Gordon|
|Directed by||Brendan Clogher|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Supervising Director||Alan Wan|
|Storyboard Artist:||Christina "KiKi" Manrique|
Splinter has come down with the Rat Flu, and the Turtles must deal with its different stages.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Narrator (Eric Bauza)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Splinter (Eric Bauza)
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
Leo: Give Raph-A-Doodle a hug!
Narrator: OH WAHAHAH-CHOO!
Mikey: Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! Splinter’s a zombie!
Donnie: Mikeyyy, zombies are interested in other people’s brains…
Raph: Rat flu. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill, boys.
Splinter: I feel terrible. Do I look terrible? Be honest.
Raph: You look great. Not horribly sick at all! …He’s horribly sick.
Donnie: URANIUM! We should absolutely ask for uranium! I mean—if I could finally get my hands on a little of that, we would be virtually unstopp—
Mikey: What about a brick oven for pizza?
Leo: Who’s gonna clean that? What we should ask for is matching unicorn onesies. Those are sick! Pun intended, and I nailed it.
Raph: Buckle up, boys. It’s about to get weird.
Donnie: Uh. Leo’s infected. Quarantine him.
Leo: Hey, you need me to get to the ‘Must Say Yes’ stage. We need to ask for the onesies—Whoa, it’s really hot. Is there a fire? There’s a fire here, right? The floor is made of lava?
Leo I’m gonna hug you ‘til a smile comes out!
Raph: …ENOUGH! Raph’s got this because in big time moments, leaders make big time shots, and I’m big time.
Donnie: He must say yeeesssss. Make him say yeeesss.
Splinter: Oh boy! Flu! Papa needs a new motorbike!
- The episode shares its title with a song by Disturbed.
- There is actually a reference to the song at the end of the episode; The narrator says "OH WAHAHAH-CHOO!" referncing the most recognizable lyric in the song, besides the song title itself.
- There are seven stages of Rat Flu, as shown:
- Stage 1: Fever - Splinter freezes the whole lair trying to cure himself, and he eventually shaves himself.
- Stage 2: Wild Rat Man - Splinter becomes a wild animal to attack the Turtles.
- Stage 3: Captain Cuddle Cakes - Splinter becomes very lovey-dovey and wants to hug and kiss his sons.
- Stage 4: Ninja Supreme - Splinter becomes a skillful ninja and hunts down the Turtles.
- Stage 5: Karaoke Love Songs - Splinter sings karaoke horribly.
- Stage 6: Fanfiction - Splinter acts out his fantasy for his favorite hero.
- Stage 7: Must Say Yes - Splinter "must say yes" to one thing the Turtles want.