|“Donnie vs. Witch Town”|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode|
|Original airdate||June 19, 2020|
|Written by||Ian Busch|
|Supervising Producer||Alan Wan|
|Directed by||Abe Audish|
|Voice Direction||Rob Paulsen|
|Storyboard Artist:||Alicia Chan|
|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
"Donnie vs. Witch Town" is the fifteenth episode of the second season (Episode 8B) of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and is the sixty-first episode overall in the series. It first aired on June 19, 2020.
Always a man of science, Donnie can't accept April going to the witches for mystic help on a science project.
- Donatello (Josh Brener)
- Gentry (Evanna Lynch) (debut)
- Mayor Mira (Kathy Najimy) (debut)
- The Great Morgan (debut)
- April O'Neil (Kat Graham)
- Black Cat Choir (Rob Paulsen and Oliver Vaquer) (debut)
- Hamato Yoshi / Lou Jitsu / Splinter (Eric Bauza)
- Leonardo (Ben Schwartz)
- Michelangelo (Brandon Mychal Smith)
- Raphael (Omar Benson Miller)
- Salem Witch (Gillian Vigman) (debut)
The Mad Dogs are in the Hidden City. Looking at the map of all the places, Raph suggests they should split up and each do their own thing. As everyone split up, Donnie was thinking of checking out the Battle Nexus Arena due to rumors about Shadow Fiend. When asked, April says she's heading to Witch Town. This shocks Donnie. April explains that she wants to use the witches' help for her science project.
- Donnie: Hm, that must have been the work of another Teenage Mutant Ninja Donnie.
- Donnie: Let it go?! Does she even know me?!
- Donnie: You know the feeling of ‘fun’ is a chemical reaction in the brain. So mystic fun will always be science fun. Ha ha, zing!
- Donnie: Ha, would you look at that? Banished and I still saved the day.
- April: Wait, is that why you did this?
- Donnie: No! It was to say I was sorry - about being so closed minded - about how wrong I were.
- Donnie: Because, I’m the Science Guy! (sigh) If mystic powers can do everything I can do but better, than why would you guys even need me?
- April: You aren’t important to me because of your tech, you’re important to me because of you! I don’t think mystic powers are better than science, if anything, they’re stronger together. Just like us, right?
- Donnie: Right!
- Donnie: I was wrong to not be more opened minded, it’s just that mystic powers are the one thing I cannot solve. As a man of science, it is maddening to come across something that you finally do not understand. Especially when you’re dumb dumb brothers totally do, and then they wave their dumb dumb weapons in their dumb dumb hands all the dumb dumb time! But thats just a long way of saying, I'm sorry.
- This episode is part of a 4-part special known as "Tales of the Hidden City", along with "Raph's Ride-Along", "Hidden City’s Most Wanted", and "Bad Hair Day".
- Despite it being the first part to air, this episode takes place after "Raph's Ride-Along".
- April obtains her mystic weapon in this episode, when her baseball bat is given mystic power.
- A worm resembling Warren Stone can briefly be seen when Donnie is digging them up.