Dennis O'Flaherty is a writer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987), he wrote a total of 8 episodes. He, however, did not write "The Great Boldini" (by Francis Moss) which featured the character Sergeant O'Flaherty.
- Beyond the Donatello Nebula (May 11, 1991)
- My Brother, the Bad Guy (September 14, 1991)
- Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamps (September 26, 1991)
- Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand Faces (October 8, 1991)
- Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle (October 9, 1991)
- Michelangelo, the Sacred Turtle (October 15, 1991)
- Nightmare in the Lair (November 9, 1992)
- Elementary, My Dear Turtle (September 27, 1993)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.