|This article or section is incomplete. Some information regarding this topic has not been added. Please help TurtlePedia by finishing this article.|
Cassandra "Casey" Jones was a recurring antagonist in Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but has since become an ally of the Hamato Clan. Originally appearing in the first season episode "Hot Soup: The Game", she was a rookie member of the Foot Clan who was referred to only by the title Foot Recruit. It wasn't until she finally forsook the Shredder in the second season episode "Rise" that she revealed her real name, adding that her friends call her Casey.
Cassandra is a (presumably Asian, psychotic) young woman (possibly a teenager), with black hair in a buzz cut, black eyes, and two mahogany earrings on her left ear. She appears to wear red makeup under her eyes, as well as black lipstick.
Cassandra wears a dark purple sleeveless jumpsuit, with puffed pants cut above the knee, a red sash, and mahogany wraps around her arms and legs. She also has a mahogany face mask that she wears during missions.
Cassandra appears to be overly hyperactive, based on her frantic speech pattern and tendency to shout. She is extremely loyal to the Foot Clan, and always wants to prove her worth to them in any way she can, though she seems to be obsessed with proving herself in battle. However, despite her persistently combative nature, she never engages in a fight without the approval of at least one of her senseis.
- Enhanced Strength: Despite her relatively petite build, the Foot Recruit has been shown to possess a remarkable degree of strength, to the extent that she can crush a medium-sized stone block to powder (with a single hand), and smash a large hole through a concrete wall.
- Portal Creation
The circumstances of the Foot Recruit's entry into the Foot Clan are not known, but she has been in training since the age of seven. Later, she was ordered by the Foot Lieutenant to retrieve a Lou Jitsu artifact as her final test. After infiltrating an auction house, she encountered Michelangelo and discovered that he was there for Lou Jitsu merchandise, namely Hot Soup: The Game. She attempted to kill Michelangelo and steal the game, but then learned that the game was not what the Food Lieutenant was after, causing her mission to end in failure.
Despite this setback, she remained with the Foot Clan and later accompanied the Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute on missions: attempting to bring back Franken-Foot, and stealing part of the Kuroi Yōroi from Sunita. She also worked alongside Baron Draxum as the yōkai attempted to rise through the ranks of the Foot, and was given the honor of retrieving another shard of the Kuroi Yōroi by him. Upon his taking over the Foot, he then referred to her as his assistant.
- Foot Brute: She assists him in a mission to recover Sunita's Dark Armor boots.
- Foot Lieutenant: She informs him of the whereabouts of a rogue Origami Ninja and assists him in attempting to recover it.
- Leonardo: He has had the most direct confrontations with her so far.
- Michelangelo: He was the first Turtle she ever faced.
- April O'Neil:
- Baron Draxum: At one point, she formed an alliance of sorts with him, joining forces to rise through the ranks of the Foot Clan. However, Draxum subsequently betrayed her so he could gain the power.
- Big Mama: Foot Recruit becomes mad at her because she has enslaved the Shredder through the mystic ring. Recruit will attempt to take down Big Mama's empire as revenge.
- As revealed in "How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will", the Foot Recruit has been training in the Foot Clan since she was seven years old.
- In the same episode, it was also revealed that she applied to multiple clans before becoming part of the Foot Clan, and she was offered acceptance into every one.
- She appears to be a fan of sports, as seen in her bedroom at the end of "Always Be Brownies".
- Cassandra Jones is the first female version of Casey Jones in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.