Some TMNT stuff really isn't for little kids.
- Script: Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird
- Pencils: Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird
- Inks: Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird
- Lettering: Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird
- Major characters: Casey Jones, April O'Neil, Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael
- Originally published in: Mirage Mini Comics
- Cover date: November 1989
- Page count: 8
Casey dreams of being a 30's hardboiled detective. He goes out on the town with April, but is interrupted by the "Slaughter Dogs" (the Turtles). They shoot at him with tommyguns in a pool hall, but Casey overpowers three of them. The fourth is just about to shoot him, when April smashes a bottle over the gangster's head. They kiss, and the police show up to arrest the gang. Then Casey wakes up, and April reminds him that he's supposed to help them clean out the barn on the farm.