Bernie's General is a general store located in North Hampton, Upstate New York, and is where April, Casey and the Ninja Turtles get their groceries for the O'Neil Farm. It has an adequate stock of food, but the selection can be poor; as April puts it, "it's the kind of place that has peanut butter or jelly."
- In Dreams - The new owner, Bernie, attacked Casey inside the store after he tried to get the Obturaculum Somniorum.
- Race with the Demon - At the beginning of the episode, April, Casey and Donatello are driving back from the store.
- In the store, there are cans with an image of Ray Fillet and a magazine with an image of the Cockroach Terminator's second mutant form.
- There are also cereals who share a large resemblance to the Count Chocula and Boo Berry cereals.
- There's also a poster or Chris Bradford's unmutated form on the wall that says "Got Curd?" This image first appeared in the back of a magazine in "The Manhattan Project".
- Got Curd? is a reference to the "Got Milk?" slogan
- There are Space Heroes, It Came From The Sewers, and Tales from the Cosmos horror comics.
- Bernie keeps his chainsaw hanging on the wall.